Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Did You Get Banned By Stripe And You Live In The UK? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Did You Get Banned By Stripe And You Live In The UK? (122 Views)

My Url Get Banned By Nairaland / My Blog May Have Been Banned By Google. Please Advise / Help!!! I Get Banned Each Time I Post/comment With My Url (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Get Banned By Stripe And You Live In The UK? by Diamondbeatz(m): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
Do you live in the UK?
E-commerce
Point of Sale
You might just get a solution for that here on

http://ukpaymentprocessing.com/
Re: Did You Get Banned By Stripe And You Live In The UK? by Diamondbeatz(m): 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
YOU NEED THIS INFORMATION

Company Information

Legal Name:

Trading Name:

Trading Address:

Name(s) of owner(s):

Email:

Website (if applicable):

Phone number:

Bank Details

Account Name:

Sort Code:

Account Number:

Owner(s) Details

Full name:

D.O.B.:

Address and length of residency (minimum 3 year)

Address:

Postcode:

Nationality:

(1) (Reply)

Professional Email / Don't Miss Out On GT Like Pi / Scam Alert! Beware Of This Username : 'SRREDKITA' Srredkita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.