Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Should She Forfeit Her Uk Admission? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should She Forfeit Her Uk Admission? (973 Views)

Lady Who Secretly Welcomed Baby With Ex Dumps Husband After Sponsoring Her UK / No More Pack Your Load And Go,divorce Your Wife And Forfeit Your House To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should She Forfeit Her Uk Admission? by jeromestarks: 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
If you're not a virgin, Op, better stay back in Nigeria. No future for non virgins.
Re: Should She Forfeit Her Uk Admission? by cococandy(f): 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
Hope she has people in her life to advise her.
Re: Should She Forfeit Her Uk Admission? by koolbreeze55: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
Foodqueen:
wink

Why would she retrieve her fee cos of your word.

I av a friend that put her baby in a motherless babies home cos she don't have a family to put her with when she wanted to travel abroad. And she do send things to her from time to time.

I even go there to check on the child.

Sharap
Re: Should She Forfeit Her Uk Admission? by koolbreeze55: 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
cococandy:
Hope she has people in her life to advise her.

What's your take
Re: Should She Forfeit Her Uk Admission? by cococandy(f): 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2023
koolbreeze55:

What's your take

She should take the education opportunity.
Re: Should She Forfeit Her Uk Admission? by Tobijays: 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2023
If she doesn’t go and things don’t walk out later for her and you still maintained no closeness with her apart from the child! That will be very dangerous for you! Everything you say now will be used against you later! Let her go oooo she is already a fighter rn if she now get reason to come after you later nah big wahala ooo! Please find how you go take care of your pikin esp a female gender needs monitoring oo and early bond! Trust me her traveling will be useful for una pikin and maybe u later in life so don’t cancel that option because of now issues
Re: Should She Forfeit Her Uk Admission? by koolbreeze55: 6:56am On Aug 14, 2023
Thanks to everyone that reached out.
Re: Should She Forfeit Her Uk Admission? by frozen70(f): 7:15am On Aug 14, 2023
koolbreeze55:
Good morning,

Leave her to go her way before she will blame you for setting her back

Go and collect your daughter and start learning how to look after her, of course you have to register her into school and do the runs

Keep communicating with her mum and move on with your life
Re: Should She Forfeit Her Uk Admission? by mrrandomguy: 8:21am On Aug 14, 2023
In addition to what I have said, a toxic woman will always be a toxic woman. Her family disowned her, you accepted her, yet she has never given you peace. Still you allow her to manipulate you.

The feminists here see her as one of them. They are even calling her a fighter and a strong woman as she is about to destroy another man. I know many of them here on Nairaland. They are men haters.

Let her go with the baby and weather the storm if she is indeed a strong woman. If she abandons the child for you, your name is premium sorry. These types of women will still find a way of blaming you for their actions. And what will you do if she returns after 15 years and tells you the child is not yours?

Also remember that you are not married. There should be a limit to the sacrifices you make for her. Let her face her demons.

1 Like

Re: Should She Forfeit Her Uk Admission? by koolbreeze55: 8:45am On Aug 14, 2023
mrrandomguy:
In addition to what I have said, a toxic woman will always be a toxic woman. Her family disowned her, you accepted her, yet she has never given you peace. Still you allow her to manipulate you.

The feminists here see her as one of them. They are even calling her a fighter and a strong woman as she is about to destroy another man. I know many of them here on Nairaland. They are men haters.

Let her go with the baby and weather the storm if she is indeed a strong woman. If she abandons the child for you, your name is premium sorry. These types of women will still find a way of blaming you for their actions. And what will you do if she returns after 15 years and tells you the child is not yours?

Also remember that you are not married. There should be a limit to the sacrifices you make for her. Let her face her demons.

I really appreciate you sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Adivice Me B4 I Do Something Stupid. / Babies Cosmetics / U.s. Girl, 12, Locked In A Wardrobe For A Year By Her Parents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.