Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Introducing Jagaban Coin (JAGA) + Airdrop - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Introducing Jagaban Coin (JAGA) + Airdrop (695 Views)

Jagaban Coin Has Just Been Listed On Coinvote / Why Is Jagaban Coin Going Viral? / Jagaban Coin Is Sharing Free Money. Have You Claimed Yours? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing Jagaban Coin (JAGA) + Airdrop by JagabanCoin: 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
What is Jagaban Coin?

JAGA (or Jagaban Coin) is a brand new cryptocurrency that is set to lift millions out of poverty within the coming months and years. It was created by a small group of West Africans (mostly Nigerians) and deployed on the Binance Smart Chain.

One of the short term reasons for its creation is to support the Nigerian government in their palliatives and poverty alleviation measures.

For this reason, 1 Billion JAGA tokens have been set aside to be distributed for free to Nigerians through airdrops and other earning programs while another 1 Billion JAGA is reserved for distribution to other Africans. (There are a total of 100 Billion JAGA tokens that will ever be in existence).

Price Targets of JAGA Token

Right now, the JAGA token is still in its very early stages and the price is still very very low, meaning it’s still very cheap. Ultimately, the team’s target is to try and grow the value of 1 JAGA to be equal to $1 or more within the shortest possible time, therefore the more JAGA you can obtain now that it’s still very cheap and even free, the more you will reap if (hopefully) it gets to $1.

This is how Bitcoin started very cheap over a decade ago, now 1 Bitcoin is worth about $30,000 (23 Million Naira). This is the same plan for JAGA, so if you missed Bitcoin, don’t miss JAGA. Buy some now or start earning for free.

To learn more, Search on google for Jagaban Coin or Visit the Official website for more details => https://jagabancoin.com

More About the Project

Jagaban Coin (with ticker symbol JAGA) is a decentralized community-driven project comprising an ecosystem of blockchain-based “web 3.0” applications powered primarily by the multi-purpose JAGA cryptocurrency. The project also involves the founding of real-world educational institutions and development of mainstream entertainment content.

The purpose of Jagaban Coin is to educate, empower and entertain people all over the world with the aim of making it easy and fun for everyone to earn a living wage and live their best life.

Disclaimer: Jagaban Coin is not endorsed, sponsored, affiliated or otherwise connected with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, his party (APC) or the Nigerian government. However, the Project name was inspired in part by his title of Jagaban Borgu.

What’s in the Roadmap?

Jagaban Coin is not merely a meme coin or sh^t coin but a very serious and long-term project with a dedicated team and mind-blowing roadmap filled with awesome use cases and utilities for the JAGA token and its family of NFT collections and digital assets.

This is set to be the biggest crypto project out of Africa. The ecosystem roadmap includes the following amongst others:
- Staking dApps
- Yield farming dApps
- Play-to-Earn Games
- Learn-to-Earn platforms
- NFTs and new Token launches
-Animated and Live-action movies
- Gaming and Educational Metaverses
- Building of Institutes and Universities
- Visit the jagban coin website to view the full roadmap

Why Should You Own JAGA Tokens?

Holders of JAGA tokens will be able to stake them to earn passive income or farm with them to earn yield in the form of more JAGA tokens and other cryptocurrencies. They will also be able to use their tokens to gain access to various Web3 dApps and games in the ecosystem, make purchases, receive airdrops, claim free NFTs, use DeFi apps, and access metaverses, exclusive spaces and events.

Price Targets of JAGA Token

Right now, the JAGA token is still in its very early stages and the price is still very very low, meaning it’s still very cheap. Ultimately, our target is to try and make the value of 1 JAGA to be equal to $1 within a few years’ time, therefore the more you can accumulate now that it’s still very cheap, the more you will reap if (hopefully) it gets to $1.

This is how Bitcoin started very cheap over a decade ago, now 1 Bitcoin is worth about $30,000 (23 Million Naira). This is the same plan we have for JAGA, so if you missed Bitcoin, don’t miss JAGA. Buy some now or start earning for free.

How to Buy $JAGA Tokens

For How to Buy JAGA with BNB or Naira, see => https://jagbancoin.com/buy

How to Get Free $JAGA + Airdrops

There are 100 Billion JAGA tokens in existence.

Out of this, 1 Billion JAGA is reserved for free distribution to Nigerians as the Project’s contribution to the Nigerian Government’s palliative measures.

Another 2 Billion is also reserved for free distribution to other African countries and needy people in Low- and Middle-Income Countries (LMICs) around the world.

These free JAGA tokens are disbursed through various earning programs and airdrops. Click here for how to get some of the free JAGA tokens (via the earning programs and airdrops)

Visit https://jagbancoin.com/free for how to get it for free

Partnerships

Member of Utterverse:
Jagaban Coin is a member of the Utterverse Project and is compatible with their N.A.I.A Protocol (Non-fungible Assets Interoperability Alliance Protocol). This means that JAGA tokens and NFTs will eventually be usable inside of the hundreds of other applications that will exist in the growing Utterverse ecosystem (in addition to projects that will adopt the NAIA Protocol).

- WOKE and DOKE Protocol:

Jagaban Coin is also one of the founding partners of the Worldwide Open Knowledge Ecosystem (WOKE) Project and the Decentralized Open Knowledge Ecosystem (DOKE) Protocol which are a series of standards and infrastructure being developed to support the provision of free educational resources distributed globally by way of decentralized blockchain-based web3 technologies.

- Government:

Although we have not yet successful sealed any government partnerships, one of our targets is to partner with local, state, regional and country governments beginning with the Nigerian government. Right now, we are still in the process of reaching out to them.

Short Term Objective

The immediate objective of Jagaban Coin is to act as a means to cushion the effects of the recent financial reforms being carried out by the Nigerian Government in 2023. These reforms have seen a dramatic rise in the cost of living in Nigeria and several other West African countries whose economies are intricately tied with that of Nigeria.

Disclaimer

This website and associated apps and social media accounts are not endorsed, sponsored, affiliated or otherwise connected with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, his party (APC) or the Nigerian government.

The founders are simply patriotic volunteers acting on our own to contribute our quota to supporting the government’s empowerment efforts and palliatives to cushion the effects of the rising cost of living being experienced in recent times.

If you like what we are doing and want to be a part of it, kindly subscribe and follow or buy some JAGA tokens.

https://jagabancoin.com/follow

Re: Introducing Jagaban Coin (JAGA) + Airdrop by Tinkerbell420: 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2023
Whoooo I knew someone would do this. I just checked the site this does not look like pump and dump although liquidity is quite low.

Anyways I better start collecting my own o, I no fit shout for this tinubulation era. It's our turn abeg.

I go hold some of my JAGA and sell some when the liquidity don increase.

Kudos to the devs, God bless you u all real good.

Guys abeg use my link to claim yours o, I beg please and please.

https://rayminer.com/jaga?utm=1998
Re: Introducing Jagaban Coin (JAGA) + Airdrop by squash47(m): 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2023
Another format wey una won use launder money.
Re: Introducing Jagaban Coin (JAGA) + Airdrop by Tinkerbell420: 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2023
Another format wey una won use launder money.
No Fud bro.
Just Fomo.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Jagaban Coin (JAGA) + Airdrop by imagrg(m): 5:06am On Aug 14, 2023
Yahoo Format.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Jagaban Coin (JAGA) + Airdrop by ROBERTSONBIGGIE: 8:19am On Aug 14, 2023
Are they really part of utterverse? If yes I am buying o, big time.
Re: Introducing Jagaban Coin (JAGA) + Airdrop by Elidixran: 11:51am On Aug 14, 2023
I just saw that Coinmooner announced this Jagaban Coin airdrop so it must be a genuine project. Coinmooner hardly list scam or rugpulls because they usually do thorough verification and kyc What I will advice anyone is just make sure you are dealing with the genuine Jagaban Coin or JAGA tokens because this kind project there's bound to be a lot of scammer looking for ways to rip guys off once it starts getting popular.

https://coinmooner.com/airdrop/2064
Re: Introducing Jagaban Coin (JAGA) + Airdrop by soklipe: 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
Please I bought 1,000,000 JAGA through the naira p2p link and it's been sent to me but I've been told that for me to be able to view it in my trust wallet I need to add it (abi import it) using the JAGA contract address) but I got confused. Pls who can help me explain how I can add JAGA to Trust wallet and what is the correct contract address? Thanks.
Re: Introducing Jagaban Coin (JAGA) + Airdrop by JagabanCoin: 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
soklipe:
Please I bought 1,000,000 JAGA through the naira p2p link and it's been sent to me but I've been told that for me to be able to view it in my trust wallet I need to add it (abi import it) using the JAGA contract address) but I got confused. Pls who can help me explain how I can add JAGA to Trust wallet and what is the correct contract address? Thanks.

To import a token to trust wllet, you need to add it as a custom Token. Open your trustwallet app, on the top right hand corner you will see two lines with small circles. click the two lines and a new popup will appear with a plus sign in the same place where the two lines were. Click on the plus sign and you will see the add custom token screen.

Copy and paste the JAGA contract address as given below:

0x6a093f2134f66d7625724bc775c3b437ea756588

(note its on binance smart chain).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing Jagaban Coin (JAGA) + Airdrop by soklipe: 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
JagabanCoin:

To import a token to trust wllet, you need to add it as a custom Token. Open your trustwallet app, on the top right hand corner you will see two lines with small circles. click the two lines and a new popup will appear with a plus sign in the same place where the two lines were. Click on the plus sign and you will see the add custom token screen.

Copy and paste the JAGA contract address as given below:

0x6a093f2134f66d7625724bc775c3b437ea756588

(note its on binance smart chain).

Thanks I have done it, it's showing now
Re: Introducing Jagaban Coin (JAGA) + Airdrop by abuhusna1: 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tinkerbell420:
Whoooo I knew someone would do this. I just checked the site this does not look like pump and dump although liquidity is quite low.

Anyways I better start collecting my own o, I no fit shout for this tinubulation era. It's our turn abeg.

I go hold some of my JAGA and sell some when the liquidity don increase.

Kudos to the devs, God bless you u all real good.

Guys abeg use my link to claim yours o, I beg please and please.

https://rayminer.com/jaga?utm=1998
Dey quote yourself eith different account jaga ko jago ni
Re: Introducing Jagaban Coin (JAGA) + Airdrop by JagabanCoin: 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2023
Quick Update:

Fairlaunch going smootly.

Chart is not looking bad.

Thanks to all those buying (and even to those who sold). We appreciate all the support (and even the FUD).

Current market cap: $215,879

Its still extremely cheap. Get in before the pump begins because we've not even started paid marketing. What we are doing right now is just testing and getting warmed up for our marketing and we are already trending on some socials.

This is sure to be a 1000X Gem. Solid marketing plans ahead. Don't miss out. This will be the biggest token from Africa.

LP to be burnt not just locked.

Tip: Don't buy a very large amount at a single go because of high slippage due to the still low liquidity. Buy $5 and below at any one time, unless you don't mind overpaying because of the slippage. So instead of buying $20 at once, break it into 4 transactions of $5 and buy them separately. With more transactions will come more liquidity and lower slippage.

#NFA #DYOR

Re: Introducing Jagaban Coin (JAGA) + Airdrop by soklipe: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
I am eternally grateful to the awesome Jagaban Coin team for making me one of the online ambassadors of this great project. I promise to do my best to create awareness about our great project and help educate people on why they should become part of the ecosystem so as to secure their future and that of their generations.

There is a wealth transfer happening and many people will make life-changing generational wealth through this project. This I have seen grin

Truly, with $JAGA, no more jaga jaga life o.

@ everyone: Get in now while it's still very early and very cheap because 1000X is coming soon. Just search google for how to buy jagaban coin
Re: Introducing Jagaban Coin (JAGA) + Airdrop by Tohmey(m): 12:49am On Oct 06, 2023
Yeye peoples at it again Dsame way zugacoin lift millions out of poverty Ryt? Una head no correct Mtcheew
Re: Introducing Jagaban Coin (JAGA) + Airdrop by soklipe: 11:44am On Oct 06, 2023
Tohmey:
Yeye peoples at it again
Dsame way zugacoin lift millions out of poverty
Ryt?
Una head no correct
Mtcheew

Zuga coin na something? how can you compare this to Zuga coin that one man show? I go laugh you at the end of the day, feel free to ignore but dont fud what you dont know

Re: Introducing Jagaban Coin (JAGA) + Airdrop by Tohmey(m): 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
soklipe:

Zuga coin na something? how can you compare this to Zuga coin that one man show? I go laugh you at the end of the day, feel free to ignore but dont fud what you dont know
Lmao. . .
Make i sit down one corner dey look you and your JAGA JAGA Coin

(1) (Reply)

Using Indicators To Trade Stock Indexes / Opinions On Shares/i Want To Buy Shares Hand To Hand Wat Are The Things I Need. / Buying And Selling Of Int'l Stock (share) Is Profitable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.