Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Scared To Pray!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scared To Pray!!! (87 Views)

21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scared To Pray!!! by michjunior: 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
Dear friends...I need your inputs and probably what you honestly think.

All my life I have realized that whenever I go on with my life,in my sins without consciously giving any attention to prayers or my Godly life, positive things happens to me,my hustle becomes successful,things just happen fyme positively,and on the other hand, whenever I become conscious of my sins and wish to turn away from it,wish to get closer to the church and God, become prayerful etc...bad and negative things begins to happen to me,things start going wrong as if getting closer to God makes him remember my sins and thus punishes me?...I just can't understand cos I have consciously monitor this happenings several times.Am just confused and scared to pray,scared to get close to God

AM SO SCARED TO PRAY.
Help me.
Re: Scared To Pray!!! by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
Please sir. Pray

(1) (Reply)

Mosque Collapse: Buratai Foundation Commiserates With Victims' Families, Zazzau / Spoken Words : THE HEAVY FEE / Sunday Morning Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.