Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Shady 2.0 (bet Cypher) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Shady 2.0 (bet Cypher) (3620 Views)

Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) / Eminem - Shady XV (album Download) / Eminem Releases Tracklist For 'Shady XV' Album (2) (3) (4)

Re: Shady 2.0 (bet Cypher) by MrGlobe(m): 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2011
Exactly why I said most of you are new disciples. Who doesn't know Royce from way back, when he was beefing with eminem. For someone to get into a heated beef with eminem you how he has to be a sick lyrist or else Em will do you like he did Benzino. Royce has paid his dues. If you are a rap fan, you should know who he is
Re: Shady 2.0 (bet Cypher) by mikuz(m): 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2011
@GLOBE
Save me all those trashy sermons jor!
Look here,rap has nothing to do with how long you've been in the game ok? Whether you're a follower/listener or otherwise.
So far you know where the Bleep you're heading to.
Very soon you go tell us say you don dey listen to hip hop for the past 40 years now.
How the hell is it my concern?
Shift jor!!
Btw na you dey fall ya hand here self ,i never typed "we rock like the outside of a guitar school" rather i said "we rock OUT like the [b]OUT[/b]side of a guitar school"
Are those two lines the same? Which is wacker?
so who's the fo.ol here?
Ok no vex explain the word play abeg.
"Hi Rihanna . . .
Bye Rihanna . . ."

Ok This line Dope!
Are you satisfied?
Re: Shady 2.0 (bet Cypher) by A40(m): 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2011
Mr. Globe:

Exactly why I said most of you are new disciples. Who doesn't know Royce from way back, when he was beefing with eminem. For someone to get into a heated beef with eminem you how he has to be a sick lyrist or else Em will do you like he did Benzino. Royce has paid his dues. If you are a rap fan, you should know who he is
Take a hike gee!! Before Slaughterhouse and BME Royce da 5'9's career was comatose! thank God for google and wikipedia now everyone can claim they knew Royce since 19kindergaten
Re: Shady 2.0 (bet Cypher) by MrGlobe(m): 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2011
Speak for yourself homie. I knew Royce way back. Everybody who knows eminem knows his infamous beef with royce. You just started listening to rap. I will list more names that will sound alien to you. You are no rap fan. Stop disgracing yourself. If you are looking for a website that will brush you up on a little rap, join the debate at sohh.com you little boy
Re: Shady 2.0 (bet Cypher) by A40(m): 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2011
Mr. Globe:

Speak for yourself homie. I knew Royce way back. Everybody who knows eminem knows his infamous beef with royce. You just started listening to rap. I will list more names that will sound alien to you. You are no rap fan. Stop disgracing yourself. If you are looking for a website that will brush you up on a little rap, join the debate at sohh.com you little boy
You are Baba Suwe funny  grin grin you want to lecture me on rap?? My bear bear is laughing at  u  grin. When i was rocking Lost Boyz,Scarface,Mic Geronimo,Sauce Money e.t.c you where still crapping on your pampers
Re: Shady 2.0 (bet Cypher) by mikuz(m): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2011
^ someone is gonna get hurt.
Re: Shady 2.0 (bet Cypher) by A40(m): 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2011
mikuz:

^ someone is gonna get hurt.
Only a simp would see my signature and still think i am a rap neophyte
Re: Shady 2.0 (bet Cypher) by mikuz(m): 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2011
Re: Shady 2.0 (bet Cypher) by bouzymill2: 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2011
mikuz:

@GLOBE

Ok no vex explain the word play abeg.
"Hi Rihanna . . .
Bye Rihanna . . ."

Ok This line drugs!
Are you satisfied?

slow down man! that might not be Royce at its best, but please give dude his props. . . The rihanna line was supposed to be dramatic and funny, and he said "HI RIHANNA", with the assumption that Rihanna was going to be at the BET Awards watching or definitely going to watch it someplace else. They previously met in an event where Rihanna said she's a fan of Royce's music. . . and so it was a reference to that, Just plain funny.

Royce held his horn when Hip Hop had meaning. The beef wasn't against Eminem alone, but against D12 as a whole. And to go against Bizzare, Proof, Kuniva, Eminem at the same time, then you're not just an average emcee.
Re: Shady 2.0 (bet Cypher) by mikuz(m): 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2011
What can i say?
Re: Shady 2.0 (bet Cypher) by bouzymill2: 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2011
nothing.
Re: Shady 2.0 (bet Cypher) by mikuz(m): 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2011
Re: Shady 2.0 (bet Cypher) by d1twista(m): 4:28am On Oct 29, 2011
Truly SHade crew murder the cypher no doubt about that. But 9ja artist sef try, lets appreciate what we gat is not easy
Re: Shady 2.0 (bet Cypher) by 9zeros(m): 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2012
mehn, crooked I is a deadly lyricist. he'z d slaughter in da house. overall, S.L is bringin rap back. ill!
Re: Shady 2.0 (bet Cypher) by Effiko(m): 5:35am On Jun 13, 2012
So unafraid to die you think I did it before
Re: Shady 2.0 (bet Cypher) by Revolva(m): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Dats true royce has been there way back don't mind all dese new cats thinking just because they did bad meets evil album royce is a new fella hahaha royce don tey

Rappers' Real Names; Snoop Dogg, Jayz, Nicki Minaj, T.I, Lil Wayne, Eminem Dr Dr / Yung Effissy Ft. 2tboyz – Plan Well Well / Proof Only Retards Listen To Lil Wayne