Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Can I Transfer A Program From One Computer To The Next If I Have Lost The Cd-rom - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Can I Transfer A Program From One Computer To The Next If I Have Lost The Cd-rom (716 Views)

Can I Transfer A Program From One Computer To The Next If I Have Lost The Cd-rom / Installing Windows XP Without A CD-ROM Drive / To Transfer Pictures From Computer To Digital Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Transfer A Program From One Computer To The Next If I Have Lost The Cd-rom by buzugee(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2011
please all help will be appreciated. there is a program on one computer that i will like to have on another computer but i dont have the cd rom. is this possible ?
Re: Can I Transfer A Program From One Computer To The Next If I Have Lost The Cd-rom by femi4: 3:00am On Oct 13, 2011
It is possible , You can always download online the improved/latest version of every program/software you have on CD/DVD
Re: Can I Transfer A Program From One Computer To The Next If I Have Lost The Cd-rom by rhamzus(m): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2011
buzugee:

please all help will be appreciated. there is a program on one computer that i will like to have on another computer but i dont have the cd rom. is this possible ?
we had issue almost like this in my company. some applications were only compatible with xp and we needed to upgrade to win 7. so we use a software to clone the whole xp to an iso image. when we we finished upgrading we use VMWare to boot the xp onto win 7.

Do nt bother going tru dis long process, if d software is purchasable @ ikeja or follow wat femi4 said
Re: Can I Transfer A Program From One Computer To The Next If I Have Lost The Cd-rom by xreal: 5:26am On Oct 14, 2011
buzugee:

if I got U right; dis means file sharing.
Well, that's why 'Networking' in Computing is 'Key'.

Are the two Computer Systems in the same room/building?
What's the distance(meters) between them?

(1) (Reply)

Please Unban Me! / Apple I Pad Is Needed Here / Microsoft Security Essentials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.