Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,132 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:51 PM

Thread For Anti-scammers - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Thread For Anti-scammers (718 Views)

Best Anti-virus For Your Computer / Which Anti-virus Is Best For Our Computers? / Why Are There So Many Nigerians Scammers Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Anti-scammers by madtom85(m): 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hey, this is a thread for those that loathe scams and fraud pathetically, nobody deserves to be humiliated on his/her possession; so, we need to fight against any form of scam. Frankly speaking, I didn't feel the need for this movement until I became victimized from a scam. Let people briefly cite their experience with scam, this can help another individual. And all you scammers especially internet 'yahoo' fraudsters, karma is a b****.
Re: Thread For Anti-scammers by fattbabakay(m): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
madtom85: Hey, this is a thread for those that loathe scams and fraud pathetically, nobody deserves to be humiliated on his/her possession; so, we need to fight against any form of scam. Frankly speaking, I didn't feel the need for this movement until I became victimized from a scam. Let people briefly cite their experience with scam, this can help another individual. And all you scammers especially internet 'yahoo' fraudsters, karma is a b****.
are people still gettin scammed?? Heaven knows I can't tho
Re: Thread For Anti-scammers by madtom85(m): 6:45am On Aug 19, 2014
fattbabakay: are people still gettin scammed?? Heaven knows I can't tho
People really get scammed more than ever right now, there are many avenues, nigerians lure you to purchase or bargain in something. This country is too corrupt to the extent that there are newly prepared scams one can't imagine; instead of applying their discretion to better people or themselves. And to answer your question, nobody wise pass, all has to make mistake and learn from it.
Re: Thread For Anti-scammers by fattbabakay(m): 7:15am On Aug 19, 2014
madtom85: People really get scammed more than ever right now, there are many avenues, nigerians lure you to purchase or bargain in something. This country is too corrupt to the extent that there are newly prepared scams one can't imagine; instead of applying their discretion to better people or themselves. And to answer your question, nobody wise pass, all has to make mistake and learn from it.
#sighs u're right though
Re: Thread For Anti-scammers by MARKone(m): 11:03am On Aug 19, 2014
madtom85: Hey, this is a thread for those that loathe scams and fraud pathetically, nobody deserves to be humiliated on his/her possession; so, we need to fight against any form of scam. Frankly speaking, I didn't feel the need for this movement until I became victimized from a scam. Let people briefly cite their experience with scam, this can help another individual. And all you scammers especially internet 'yahoo' fraudsters, karma is a b****.

Seriously it baffles and annoys the hell out of me how some people will choose to reaping off peoples' hard earned money as a means of livelihood, it is annoying, very annoying. And majority of people doing this are teenagers who one can easily fold their hands behind there backs and give them a beating of their live.

Their campaign against retirees, both Fed and State alike, to rip them off their entitlements, an entitlement that government is yet to complete or have not even paid at all, I mean it's sickening angry

Their "format" now is to obtain the details of some of these retirees who are yet to receive their benefits, then one stoopid fhoolish Baga! Claiming to work in the civil service, will call up these senior citizens, telling them, that their file is on his table and their money, at times very few thousands, will not be paid unless he is settled, now these retirees, enthusiastic that their money will paid, and thinking that it is the "normal" decay in the civil service, will eagerly go and pay the "roger" into the account given to him / her, not knowing that they've been scammed, at times these retirees, go to the extent of borrowing so as to meet the deadline given to them by these scammers. I mean how low can one get.

They campaign against these social misfits should be taken seriously by well meaning Nigerians.

There is one WAEC guy running amok now on NL, posts like that should be hidden immediately.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anti-scammers by Tolzeal(m): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
please Allow Seun to See this opinion, it's a thing on my own opinion that will help reduce / kill the at which people are scammed in thia community...

https://www.nairaland.com/1843913/thinking-reputation-button-nairalanders

Your verdicts will be appreciated!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Authentic Inec Gsm Numbers Database According To Lga,sex And Name / 16-year-old Indian-kid Claims His Search Engine Is 47% More Accurate Than Google / Very Neat Hp Pavillion 700 For Urgent Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.