Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,247 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace (33213 Views)

Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) / Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns / How NDLEA Uncovered Cocaine Stashed At Anambra Monarch’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace by OriOko88(m): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2023
Yeeboo land. Another colombia in d making. Land of gun men and drug lords. Tufiakwa undecided

2 Likes

Re: Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace by osuofia2(m): 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2023
YouAreNobody:

The Imo debacle isn't mostly about IPOB, there's something sinister happening in Imo state
Kanu created the atmosphere

2 Likes

Re: Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace by engrchykae(m): 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2023
osuofia2:
Kanu is from Abia, Ekpa is from Ebonyi but Imo carry ipob matter for head like gala. I feel for them.
Igbo but one,divide and rule tactics can't work in the oru and Igbo
Re: Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
I might come and talk to Ota Mmiri my mother , the story I am hearing about Imo state is not palatable this days ... It use to be a very peaceful state .... All the bad people better leave because if I consult her , you na go dey sleep dey go yonder ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace by benjsniper33: 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2023
Hmm
Re: Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace by Chibuzoripob: 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
angry this is not the handwork of UGM.UGM dnt burn abandoned Peugeot 504 car.They just want to SCAM our indefatigable gov HOPE UZODINMA cool
Re: Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace by Drsmartphilips: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
they will come and chest beat while their cursed region is being ravaged day and night,who cursed the igbos

1 Like

Re: Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace by engrchykae(m): 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
rinzaugustine:
SE governors are playing with fire by undermining the gravity of this problem. These guys have realized that most of the Igbo elites are not in support of their dream for Biafra or through agitation after kalu was jailed and have decided to get it through the back door. In the past 2-3 years they have gone into full time bloody guerilla warfare with the aim to obliterate anything that represents Nigerian Federal government in SE from killing and burning police stations, military posts, killing uniformed men, traditional rulers, government back vigilantes etc .They have been raising millions daily from kidnappings and robberies to achieve this aim and they have been collecting arms from service men they kill to increase their chest...I heard Akwa okuko paid 300m in ransom. The aim of this people is to get Biafra through the back door by Trying to capture government institutions, military facilities in SE, blow up Niger bridge to cut off access to SE/SS . The channel they smuggle in their arms from rumors are through the turkey, Libya, corridor through southern anglophone Cameroon. If the SE governors do not take very urgent action now this might degenerate into another 1967
now that you know,what next?
It's good no one will believe, governors are playing ostrich but it's good so that Biafra will come
Re: Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace by adefitim(m): 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
I guess it it DSS or Fulani that burn down those properties

1 Like

Re: Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace by ezechi242: 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
the evil people doing this are well know to be non igbos and they will soon meet their waterloo
Re: Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace by Tayorshd87: 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
The only tribe that kill themselves and end the Carter of heir own people 😭😭

Igbo rẹ d most fish tribe on earth

2 Likes

Re: Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace by Abifarin16: 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
Johel:

Wait...is there anything left in imo state? Very soon, there will be no imo state, perhaps government wants to take over key eastern states.
False allegations. What is in IMO that government wants to take. You created, fed and supported a monster you cannot control now you want to blame it on FG. When they say make pikin no play with fire him go think say Na wickedness till the fire catch him cloth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace by Abifarin16: 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
This is the people that want Biafra nation. Make dem do quick give them ooo. Let them go and annihilate themselves. That's the only thing you can achieve.

It seems the reason why the SE is peaceful is because 20 to 40 percent of the population is scattered outside the region and only cone home during festivities. If all SEnerns are repatriated and kept with the confines of the SE it's a powder keg. Y'all can't stand yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace by AmotekunSW: 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2023
ezechi242:
the evil people doing this are well know to be non igbos and they will soon meet their waterloo

Just listen to this fool.
They are non Igbos but Igbos are hailing them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace by colestephan86: 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2023
Re: Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace by ezechi242: 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Just listen to this fool.
They are non Igbos but Igbos are hailing them.

slowpoke im talking about the people you yorubas sponsors to kill and destroy.....born fool
Re: Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace by Namigotalktru: 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2023
I don’t still understand what these people want. What is it now? Why can’t residents live peacefully in their village without touts harassing them

1 Like

Re: Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace by YouAreNobody: 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2023
osuofia2:

Kanu created the atmosphere
True, and then politicians took over.
The governor has said several times that it's opposition politicians who are causing the mayhem in the state, but it's easier to blame IPOB
Re: Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace by AmotekunSW: 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
ezechi242:

slowpoke im talking about the people you yorubas sponsors to kill and destroy.....born fool

Yet, your foolish parents in Igboland are clapping for those killing them. Seems madness is your family tradition.

By the way, it is no more APC, Fulani, Buhari, it is now Yorubas. grin

Yorubas are the ones killing you like rats, in your own land. What a foolish tribe of weaklings you are.

1 Like

Re: Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace by ezechi242: 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Yet, your foolish parents in Igboland are clapping for those killing them. Seems madness is your family tradition.

By the way, it is no more APC, Fulani, Buhari, it is now Yorubas. grin

Yorubas are the ones killing you like rats, in your own land. What a foolish tribe of weaklings you.

he

face your useless life and not the things happening in IGBO land, backward FOOL like you knows nothing about life, that is why your region is the worse hit apart from the north in porverty grin grin grin you and your family will suffer for ever mugu....go and fight for your way ward parents, before the fulanis rape your sisters and mothers to death....ode
Re: Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace by Gentew(m): 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
lexylaw40:

https://leadership.ng/just-in-unknown-gunmen-burn-down-imo-monarchs-palace/

I expect a massive protest for this from Igbo.... MC OLUOMO can't be doing this against the Igbos in Simon Ekpa land(Fatherland)
Re: Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace by Georgejeez: 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2023
The Pythons you feed today will surely swallow you tomorrow.
Re: Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace by Omodua(m): 12:10am On Aug 14, 2023
lexylaw40:

https://leadership.ng/just-in-unknown-gunmen-burn-down-imo-monarchs-palace/
Asari Dokubo should be investigated with his private army group,going by his recent comments and activities.
Re: Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace by Sammy101111(m): 12:15am On Aug 14, 2023
Why is imo always burning there monarchy home
Re: Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace by Iselogunise: 12:27am On Aug 14, 2023
Ati kekere lati n peka iroko ….. A Yoruba proverb

If some of these ugly incidences has been tamed earlier, rather than the ostrich game being played then, East would have been cool

I pray peace returns there
Re: Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace by dragunov: 1:32am On Aug 14, 2023
lexylaw40:
me sef tire to dey report all this kind of stuff from the East.... I beg where is my ambala and ewedu , I beg life sweet

Ambala? Wetin I no go see for Nairaland?
Re: Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace by asiga(m): 2:54am On Aug 14, 2023
The monster created by oyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Shebi na the people them want make my people join do Biafra be this..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zamfara Residents Flee As Gunmen Kill Over 40 During Attacks. Photos / Suicide: Daniel Ikoli Shot Himself Dead In Lagos (Photo) / Michael Iorkohol Begged Me To Kill Him, He Was In Secret Society- Murder Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.