Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. (2130 Views)

As A Business Owner Or Entrepreneur, What Issue Do You Face? / I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) / How To Create A Pi Network Account, Step By Step Guide With Images. 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. by DanielPat01: 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
I will be answering your questions regarding Pi network

What issue do you have or find hard solving?

Be it Pi Network app or the Pi browser.

I will try my best to help you out and I will be doing so for free. Yes you don't have to pay anything.

So bring your questions coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. by Yakaoule(m): 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2023
Hello. I have been applying for my KYC for months, but it is not approved
Re: What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. by AllenSpencer: 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
Pi is a scam!

It’s only collecting user data!
Re: What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. by DanielPat01: 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
Yakaoule:
Hello. I have been applying for my KYC for months, but it is not approved

Okay I need to get the English right before I will be able to reply you.

Is that you have applied and haven't been approved?

Or

You have applied multiple times but still haven't been approved?
Re: What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. by DanielPat01: 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Pi is a scam!

It’s only collecting user data!

Okay sir. 😏
Re: What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. by Yakaoule(m): 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
Whenever I try to apply, I will be responded with a message that a slot is not available. I will be notified as soon as one is available. That has been going on for many months now
Re: What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. by DanielPat01: 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
Yakaoule:
Whenever I try to apply, I will be responded with a message that a slot is not available. I will be notified as soon as one is available. That has been going on for many months now

Is your app updated? Endeavor to update both your Pi app and browser.

If both apps are updated the higher chance you have of getting picked for KYC by the Pi algorithm.

But before that make sure you do the following:

Before a KYC button is sent to you I will advice you to do this;

- Go to the official NIMC app and pay for the "Premium version" of your NIMC card.

- Once you do and you are being given the PDF/premium version of it, make sure you print it out in "plastic form" (probably in a cyber cafe) as that is what you will using to confirm your verification.

- There is no more upload button so what you will be dealing with now is the "snap and send." Without the plastic ID you will find it hard getting verified.

Using you ordinary NIN slip would delay your KYC approval period.

Hope this helps? If it didn't feel free to reach out.
Re: What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. by Justrubby: 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
Hello, I lost my phone so I can't get my key phrase so how can I go about my kyc
Re: What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. by Yakaoule(m): 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
[That is really helpful
. Thank you author=DanielPat01 post=125087059]

Is your app updated? Endeavor to update both your Pi app and browser.

If both apps are updated the higher chance you have of getting picked for KYC by the Pi algorithm.

But before that make sure you do the following:

Before a KYC button is sent to you I will advice you to do this;

- Go to the official NIMC app and pay for the "Premium version" of your NIMC card.

- Once you do and you are being given the PDF/premium version of it, make sure you print it out in "plastic form" (probably in a cyber cafe) as that is what you will using to confirm your verification.

- There is no more upload button so what you will be dealing with now is the "snap and send." Without the plastic ID you will find it hard getting verified.

Using you ordinary NIN slip would delay your KYC approval period.

Hope this helps? If it didn't feel free to reach out.[/quote]
Re: What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. by DanielPat01: 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2023
Justrubby:
Hello, I lost my phone so I can't get my key phrase so how can I go about my kyc

When you say key phrase do you actually mean passphrase which is your Pi wallet details or you're talking about your Pi network account password?
Re: What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. by mii4u(f): 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
DanielPat01:

I will try my best to help you out and I will be doing so for free. Yes you don't have to pay anything.

I mistakingly deleted the app, don't know how to get my account back.
Re: What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. by DanielPat01: 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2023
mii4u:

I mistakingly deleted the app, don't know how to get my account back.

Meaning you forgot your password?

If yes, do you still remember the email you used for the sign up? or the phone number you verified that's if you did verify your phone number?

We can start from there.
Re: What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. by mii4u(f): 9:15am On Aug 14, 2023
DanielPat01:

Meaning you forgot your password?

If yes, do you still remember the email you used for the sign up? or the phone number you verified that's if you did verify your phone number?

We can start from there.
Yes I have just one email, but two numbers. Do I sti stand a chance?
Re: What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. by DanielPat01: 11:17am On Aug 14, 2023
mii4u:

Yes I have just one email, but two numbers. Do I sti stand a chance?

Did you use email for the registration or just one of the numbers?
Re: What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. by DanielPat01: 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
Justrubby:

Justrubby

I think I understand your question now. All you need to do is to create a new wallet and keep the Keyphrase or passphrase secure and from the eyes of anyone.

Make sure you link this new wallet to your Pi app for Mainnet migration.

If you don't know how to link your new wallet to your Pi app simply let me know.
Re: What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. by mii4u(f): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
DanielPat01:

Did you use email for the registration or just one of the numbers?
I think I used one of the numbers, but pls how do I determine that?
Re: What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. by DanielPat01: 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
mii4u:

I think I used one of the numbers, but pls how do I determine that?

Since you find it hard knowing the number you used then I think we would having a hard time here.

It's been quite a while I viewed Pi network login page. But the way we usually do most of this things is that we type in the number then click a forgot password link you will see below.

If you actually used one of the number you're going to be sent an OTP code to reset your password but if you didn't I believe they will tell you, this number does not exist/something like that.
Re: What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. by mii4u(f): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
DanielPat01:

Since you find it hard knowing the number you used then I think we might be having a hard time here.

It's been quite a while viewed Pi network login page. But the way we usually do most of this thing is that we type in the number then click a forgot password link you will see below.

If you actually used the one of the number you're going to be sent an OTP code to reset your password but if you didn't I believe they will tell you, this number does not exist/something like that.
OK, let me give it a try, I will get back to u. I have close to 400 der.
Re: What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. by Sammywalex(m): 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
DanielPat01:

Can you please explain what the lockup configuration in the pi app is all about.

What does it mean if I am committed to a 3years lockup configuration?
Does it mean I'll be unable to migrate my pi token until the next 3 years.

Just shed more light on the Lockup configurations and it's implications.

Thank you!
Re: What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. by DanielPat01: 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
mii4u:

OK, let me give it a try, I will get back to u. I have close to 400 der.

If you do then try as much as possible to get your Pi account back. If Pi is just worth even a thousand naira, that's 400,000 naira
Re: What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. by mii4u(f): 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
DanielPat01:

If you do then try as much as possible to get your Pi account back. If Pi is just worth even a thousand naira, that's 400,000 naira
Tnx so much, i reakly appreciate ur time. will kip u updated.
Re: What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. by DanielPat01: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
Sammywalex

Can you please explain what the lockup configuration in the pi app is all about.

I will take your questions one by one and explain to you in a layman's way so you will be able grasp the whole stuff.

What is the Pi lock up configuration all about?

The Pi lock up configuration is a setting that allows you to lock up a certain amount of your for a certain duration in your pi app for mainnet migration.

Mainnet migration is actually the transfer of your Pi tokens from your Pi Network app to your Pi wallet inside your Pi browser.

What does it mean if I am committed to a 3years lockup configuration?
Does it mean I'll be unable to migrate my pi token until the next 3 years.

It doesn't mean you won't be unable to migrate your until 3 years.

As long as you have your wallet ready and have complete your Mainnet checklist the pi algorithm or the Pi core team can migrate your mined pi to your wallet anytime.

The delay most people experience is usually as a result of the number of people on the migration que.

Rather what it means is that If you are committed to a 3 years lockup, when your get transferred to your wallet (in your pi browser) the amount of coin you accepted to be lockup up will remain so (will be locked up for 3 years).

Meaning you won't be able to transfer those coins to another Pi wallet or use the coins to do or purchase anything when Pi coin launches in enclosed or open mainnet.

Just shed more light on the Lockup configurations and it's implications.

Thank you!

To shed more light to the things I have said, there is something you didn't mention which I will be discussing or add because it also important.

You mentioned/asked about the lockup duration (which is Max 3 yrs) but you didn't mention the lockup percentage which is very important and where most people get it wrong.

If you lock 100% percent of your for 3 yrs and the Pi network algorithm picks it up and send it to your wallet like that, be rest assured that you won't be able to withdraw anything until after 3 yrs.

If you lockup 90% for 3 yrs which I did, you will only be able to use 10% of your entire .

So for example let's say you have 1000 and your lockup configuration for percentage and duration is 90% for 3 yrs, you will only have access to 10% of your which is just 100 .

Yeah you will only be able to spend 10% (100 ) for the meantime until after 3 yrs (2026). You get?

What is the advantage of locking of locking your then? I know you are probably wondering that.

"The higher the duration and percentage locked the higher you mine."

If you locked 50% of your coin for 6 months, I that locked 90% of mine for 3 yrs will definitely mine or be mining more than you.

You get whole drive now right?

Well here is a video on my youtube channel where I explained in details what you need to know about the Pi lockup configuration:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNoDwJdz4pk

Endeavor to watch it...

After reading this carefully and watching the video I believe you will fully understand what the Pi lockup configuration is all about.

If you get value from the video give it a like so other Interested can easily find the video on youtube.

If you also want to get updated about Pi network (latest updates and important things you ought to know) then subscribe to the channel and turn the notification bell πŸ”” on to "All" so won't miss a single update I dish out like I would be doing in the coming days.

I hope this really helped. But if you done reading this and watching the video and you still find anything confusing feel free to drop your question.

Like always I will try my best to help you out.
Re: What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. by DanielPat01: 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
mii4u:

Tnx so much, i reakly appreciate ur time. will kip u updated.

Enlightening someone else is one of the great pleasures. You are most welcome.

Feel free to reach out anytime. I will try my best to respond. smiley
Re: What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. by Sammywalex(m): 6:30am On Aug 15, 2023
DanielPat01:
Sammywalex

I will take your questions one by one and explain to you in a layman's way so you will be able grasp the whole stuff.

What is the Pi lock up configuration all about?

The Pi lock up configuration is a setting that allows you to lock up a certain amount of your for a certain duration in your pi app for mainnet migration.

Mainnet migration is actually the transfer of your Pi tokens from your Pi Network app to your Pi wallet inside your Pi browser.

It doesn't mean you won't be unable to migrate your until 3 years.

As long as you have your wallet ready and have complete your Mainnet checklist the pi algorithm or the Pi core team can migrate your mined pi to your wallet anytime.

The delay most people experience is usually as a result of the number of people on the migration que.

Rather what it means is that If you are committed to a 3 years lockup, when your get transferred to your wallet (in your pi browser) the amount of coin you accepted to be lockup up will remain so (will be locked up for 3 years).

Meaning you won't be able to transfer those coins to another Pi wallet or use the coins to do or purchase anything when Pi coin launches in enclosed or open mainnet.

To shed more light to the things I have said, there is something you didn't mention which I will be discussing or add because it also important.

You mentioned/asked about the lockup duration (which is Max 3 yrs) but you didn't mention the lockup percentage which is very important and where most people get it wrong.

If you lock 100% percent of your for 3 yrs and the Pi network algorithm picks it up and send it to your wallet like that, be rest assured that you won't be able to withdraw anything until after 3 yrs.

If you lockup 90% for 3 yrs which I did, you will only be able to use 10% of your entire .

So for example let's say you have 1000 and your lockup configuration for percentage and duration is 90% for 3 yrs, you will only have access to 10% of your which is just 100 .

Yeah you will only be able to spend 10% (100 ) for the meantime until after 3 yrs (2026). You get?

What is the advantage of locking of locking your then? I know you are probably wondering that.

"The higher the duration and percentage locked the higher you mine."

If you locked 50% of your coin for 6 months, I that locked 90% of mine for 3 yrs will definitely mine or be mining more than you.

You get whole drive now right?

Well here is a video on my youtube channel where I explained in details what you need to know about the Pi lockup configuration:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNoDwJdz4pk

Endeavor to watch it...

After reading this carefully and watching the video I believe you will fully understand what the Pi lockup configuration is all about.

If you get value from the video give it a like so other Interested can easily find the video on youtube.

If you also want to get updated about Pi network (latest updates and important things you ought to know) then subscribe to the channel and turn the notification bell πŸ”” on to "All" so won't miss a single update I dish out like I would be doing in the coming days.

I hope this really helped. But if you done reading this and watching the video and you still find anything confusing feel free to drop your question.

Like always I will try my best to help you out.

You're really good.
Thanks for the insight.
Re: What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. by DanielPat01: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
Sammywalex:

You're really good.
Thanks for the insight.

My pleasure. πŸ™‚
I'm glad it was helpful.
Re: What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. by Amin11(m): 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2023
I want to buy pi for good rate dm me if you have 08033020474 escrow allowed
Sammywalex:

You're really good.
Thanks for the insight.
Re: What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. by Amin11(m): 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
I want to buy pi for good rate dm me if you have 08033020474 escrow allowed
DanielPat01:

Re: What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. by dauntless15(m): 12:03am On Aug 19, 2023
DanielPat01:

mine is I've done everything and even got kyc verified but for over four months now they no gree migrate me to mainet.

Re: What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. by pachigo001(m): 3:27am On Aug 19, 2023
I mistakenly lock mine for three years how will I unlock it
Re: What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. by pachigo001(m): 3:29am On Aug 19, 2023
[quote author=DanielPat01 post=125084870]I will be answering your questions regarding Pi network

[/i mistankly lock mine for three years how will I unlock it
Re: What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. by Amin11(m): 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2023
I want to buy pi for good rate dm me if you have 08033020474 escrow allowed[quote author=pachigo001 post=125205144][/quote]
Re: What Issue Are You Currently Having With Your Pi Network App? I Will Help.. by egbeocha(m): 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2023
I have wrongful submitted printed National ID instead of the premium during my kyc, since almost 2 yrs nw. The status is still under review since then. I ve done everything for them to revert it including filing a form but all to no avail. Pls wat else do u suggest I should do?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Geofluids Pp Offer On / Glo Going Against Etisalat? / Nigeria Fit To Join Bric Nations, Says Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.