Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Home Health Nursing Service In Abuja! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Home Health Nursing Service In Abuja! (972 Views)

Make Extra N20,000 Daily At Home ( Health Business Training) / Home ⁠|⁠health ⁠|⁠ News Life Expectancy Lower In US Than Other Rich Countries / Can Nursing Mother Use Postinor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Home Health Nursing Service In Abuja! by ProNurse: 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2011
I am a professional Nurse registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria. I offer professional Home Nursing services to clients in the comfort of their homes.

Have you been recently discharged from the hospital and need further nursing care?
Do you wish to have your wound dressing changed at home rather than making several trips to the hospital?
Do you need professional Nursing care for anyone with terminal illness like bathing, feeding, total care?
Total Health assessment?
My services are for a very affordable price. My focus is CLIENT SATISFACTION and I can take other from your Doctor.
Call me on 08182398306

Note: If you are a Doctor, You can also seek my services for your clients. You will be assured that they will receive the best Nursing Service.
08182398306 pronurse24@yahoo.com
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

I Really Want To Lose Weight / Pls Let NWOKEDI VINCENT Not Die / Effects Of Steroids On Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.