Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

What Would You Do If Someone Talks Bad About U Then Comes To Borrow Money From U - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do If Someone Talks Bad About U Then Comes To Borrow Money From U (118 Views)

Why Nothing Is So Bad About Bad Credit Situation? / Has Anyone Heard Of Pennylender.com ? Is It A Credible Site To Borrow Money ? / Shipping From U.S.A And U.k With Shoptomydoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Someone Talks Bad About U Then Comes To Borrow Money From U by Juufff: 12:01am On Aug 14, 2023
I worked with the guy before and when I resigned, they made jest of me that I'll be poor and insulted me. Even to my customers.
You'll be wondering how I knew, I had a recording of their insults.

Yesterday he called me that I should lend him money and I asked him to give me a collateral.
Before you knew it the guy got angry.

Check our chat.
Did I do wrong?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Someone Talks Bad About U Then Comes To Borrow Money From U by ahnie: 1:08am On Aug 14, 2023
Keep your money,the guy's not serious.yoi did well.
Re: What Would You Do If Someone Talks Bad About U Then Comes To Borrow Money From U by libertyfather(m): 1:50am On Aug 14, 2023
u see someone to borrow u money ask of collateral u no happy, hin ask for interest? no mind the dude hino ready pay bck.....wicked people everywhere
Re: What Would You Do If Someone Talks Bad About U Then Comes To Borrow Money From U by Chibuzoripob: 5:51am On Aug 14, 2023
sad u simply tell the idiot to contact his fellow jesters/ask him questions that'll shame him

(1) (Reply)

Testimonial, Location / Counting Worksheets Generator Review & Bonus: Great Software For KDP Publisher? / Recurring Profit System Reviews - Worth Price $27?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.