Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,799 members, 7,855,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

Anthony Joshua Laments Lack Of S*x After Knocking Out Robert Helenius - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Laments Lack Of S*x After Knocking Out Robert Helenius (231 Views)

South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal / Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev / Israel Adesanya Knocks Out Robert Whittaker Now UFC Middleweight Champ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Laments Lack Of S*x After Knocking Out Robert Helenius by tundetech4: 9:11am On Aug 14, 2023
'Who wants to f*ck me' - Nigerian star Anthony Joshua laments lack of sex after knocking out Robert Helenius.

British-born Nigerian boxer Anthony Joshua recorded a knockout victory against Robert Helenius on his return to the ring this weekend.

Joshua was set to take on old rival Dillian Whyte, but due to VADA's adverse findings in his test results the bout was canceled.

Joshua a former two-time world heavyweight champion at London's O2 Arena stunned his late substitute opponent with a devastating overhand right to end the contest in the seventh round.

Joshua celebrated the knockout with fans and shared a beer with UFC legend Conor McGregor showcasing a sense of relief.

Anthony Joshua after knock out against Helenius
After celebrating with the fans, Joshua returned to the ring to give his thoughts on the fight.

There were some boos at the stadium by some section before Joshua got the knockout.

Joshua then gave a statement similar to the one that went viral from Bola Tinubu of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

He said, "People need to leave me alone I'll do what I want this is my time in this ring.

"Let me breathe a bit and let me keep on doing what I do."

Source: Pulse Sports Nigeria

https://www.pulsesports.ng/boxing/story/anthony-joshua-laments-lack-of-sex-after-knocking-out-robert-helenius-2023081407381917997

Re: Anthony Joshua Laments Lack Of S*x After Knocking Out Robert Helenius by Acekidc4(m): 9:13am On Aug 14, 2023
We Agbado Tribe are the Best!! Argue with your keyboard!!
Re: Anthony Joshua Laments Lack Of S*x After Knocking Out Robert Helenius by illicit(m): 9:16am On Aug 14, 2023
CUPPY dat

wink tongue
Re: Anthony Joshua Laments Lack Of S*x After Knocking Out Robert Helenius by Depriest2020: 9:46am On Aug 14, 2023
Since he found out that it's DJ Cuppy that is bringing bad energy to his career and avoided her, he's now finding his rhythm again.
Re: Anthony Joshua Laments Lack Of S*x After Knocking Out Robert Helenius by otipoju(m): 10:02am On Aug 14, 2023
Depriest2020:
Since he found out that it's DJ Cuppy that is bringing bad energy to his career and avoided her, he's now finding his rhythm again.

Some things are inexplicable but are actually through.

The girl na reducing agent.

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles: 19-year-old Omorodion Scores On Debut Against Atletico Madrid / Attractive Benefits Neymar Got from Joining Saudi Pro League / Jenni Hermoso Files Legal Complaint Over Rubiables Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.