Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Reasons I Decided To Dump Religion For Science, Technology & My Ancestors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons I Decided To Dump Religion For Science, Technology & My Ancestors (276 Views)

Would You Dump Your Religion For $1million? / Why It Is Wrong To Tell Nigerians To Dump God Because Of The Prosperity In China / The Reasons I Hate Jesus Christ The Carpenter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons I Decided To Dump Religion For Science, Technology & My Ancestors by Nigerdeltaent(m): 9:16am On Aug 14, 2023
REASONS I DECIDED TO DUMP FOREIGN RELIGION TO FOLLOW SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND THE RELIGION OF MY ANCESTORS IN A MODERNIZE FORMAT

I have been confronted, called and interrogated a couple of times on why I denounced my Christian Status even when I grew up from a strong Christian home which led me to becoming a Child and Youth Pastor both in my local assembly and even as a young man in other denominations outside Akwa Ibom State.

First of all, get to know who I am and how i make my conclusions on issues pertaining to life;
My name is Udo-Akagha Inyang, a native of Eket LGA who myself and my entire family have been victims of Religion in the past.
But that's not the issue.
As a deep thinker, I have taken out years to carry out deep study on the two leading Religion in Nigeria (Islam and Christianity) and I have come to realize that African Christians and Muslims maybe making a big mistake to abandon the Religion of their ancestors which was also serving the true God to follow a European Religion which still worships the same God in their own traditional way.
In Psalms 62:11: it is clearly written that All Power belongs to God.

And hey, before you start again with the human sacrifice rhetorics, get this clear, Human sacrifice was not recorded in ancient Africa alone, it was a common religious (Old testament inclusive) practice even in Europe, America and Asia.
But as Civilization entered the world (through Africa), gradually, human sacrifice was eliminated from Religious worships (including Africa).
Though in some islands in the Pacific and Atlantics of Europe and Asia that have outrightly rejected civilization and any form of western intrusion, Human Cabalism is still being recorded.

So human sacrifice was not a thing of African Traditional worship alone, but as Civilization and Jesus Came, A new form of worship spread across all continents too.

Now here are my issues concerning Islam and Christianity in Nigeria;

1. Even the British missionaries that brought Christianity were sent on a mission by the British Govt. to systematically brainwash the Blacks to think that White skin is godly, while black skin is satanic.

So we strife to be like them because they claim to be white color (even when we now know they are not white color, but yellow color) and according to them, white is Godly.
Meaning there are like God, while Blacks which they told us we are (even when we now know too that we are not black, but brown).

2. God actually used to manifest itself through diverse Traditional means which ranges from Sacrifices of animals, humans, etc and these cultural practices is even recorded in the Book of Exodus 29:10-14 and many others , right in your Bible until the coming of Jesus who brought in the new order (new Testament).

This is why every continent and race have their own unique religion which makes them stand out.
For instance, the Indians are Hinduist, Asians are Shintuist, Europeans are Christians and Arabs are Muslims.

Right now, Africa remains the only human race that has abandoned its own Traditional Religion for worshipping God to follow that of the Europeans.

NOW THE BIG QUESTIONS ARE:

1. Was Jesus the founder of today's Christianity?
ANS: NO

2. Was Jesus a White Man or Black Man?
ANS: Black Man.
Explanation: This is why When King Herod wanted to Kill him out of Jealousy, God commanded that he be taken to Egypt.

Why Eqypt?
Why not somewhere else like Europe, America or Asia?

ANS: Because God wanted him to mix with people of his same skin colour, that way he'll be safe till the right time.

Are you even aware that Life started in Africa?
Like the Garden of Eden was in Africa.

Reason Africa is credited as the CRADLE OF HUMANKIND because Human life originate from Africa.

DEAR AFRICANS, THINK🤔, LEARN AND GROW IN KNOWLEDGE.
EMBRACE YOUR ORIGINALITY BECAUSE WITH IT, YOU ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD.

I remain;
Chief Priest Udo-Akagha Inyang
(21st century African High Priest in the order of Melchizedek) ✌🏽

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons I Decided To Dump Religion For Science, Technology & My Ancestors by Righthussle: 9:23am On Aug 14, 2023
i made this decision 8 years ago. I decided not to practice any religion that do not have angels with African names.

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Decided To Dump Religion For Science, Technology & My Ancestors by Alonso91(m): 9:30am On Aug 14, 2023
Whatever rocks ur boat

But this ur epistle long ooo
Re: Reasons I Decided To Dump Religion For Science, Technology & My Ancestors by Nigerdeltaent(m): 10:52am On Aug 14, 2023
Ahh ahh. Sorry o.
Alonso91:
Whatever rocks ur boat

But this ur epistle long ooo
Re: Reasons I Decided To Dump Religion For Science, Technology & My Ancestors by Nigerdeltaent(m): 10:52am On Aug 14, 2023
Definitely.
Righthussle:
i made this decision 8 years ago. I decided not to practice any religion that do not have angels with African names.
Re: Reasons I Decided To Dump Religion For Science, Technology & My Ancestors by Exmilitant(m): 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
Welcome home.
Re: Reasons I Decided To Dump Religion For Science, Technology & My Ancestors by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2023
The people that keep on calling Christianity an European religion really lack other valuable points...

According to official records, isn't Christianity tied to Israel? Why force us to view things from an inexistent point of view?

The Europeans brought language, technology, religion and all those stuff... Different people accepted what seemed good to them.

I'm glad you didn't condemn Christianity straight-up, according to you, it's the same 'God'... But it's worth noting that:
1. Christians don't associate their GOD with other gods.
2. All power stems from God, and there are ways to access and use God's power without being a Christian... It doesn't mean that you are worshipping GOD, it only means that you are worshipping some entity who disguises as GOD and who knows how to tap GOD'S power through GOD'S own laws.

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Decided To Dump Religion For Science, Technology & My Ancestors by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
Nigerdeltaent:

NOW THE BIG QUESTIONS ARE:

1. Was Jesus the founder of today's Christianity?
ANS: NO

2. Was Jesus a White Man or Black Man?
ANS: Black Man.
Explanation: This is why When King Herod wanted to Kill him out of Jealousy, God commanded that he be taken to Egypt.

Why Eqypt?
Why not somewhere else like Europe, America or Asia?

ANS: Because God wanted him to mix with people of his same skin colour, that way he'll be safe till the right time.

Are you even aware that Life started in Africa?
Like the Garden of Eden was in Africa.

Now hold on here and explain your number 1 answer.

Not everything can be known at first glance... You need to understand that the Bible can only be understood through revelation by the Holy Spirit, not just human philosophies...
I have better answers to both your questions but while I wait for your reason for the first answer, let me clarify something:

The Bible makes it clear that there were white and black people (by white, I mean light brown and by black, I mean dark brown)
The Bible also makes it clear that there was an Asia and an Africa.
So that's no one said there weren't blacks...

Now also, the Bible is full of symbolic representations.
Israel represented God's Children
Egypt the world and it's burdens — basically SIN
The wilderness typically represented temptations.

Let's rephrase some Bible stories accordingly...
The Israelites started life in Egypt and later went out, passed through the wilderness and entered the Promised Land (Israel)
Rephrase (according to the symbolic representations):
The children of God started life in the world of SIN, later passed through temptations and made it to the Promised Land (The Kingdom to come)
Now you've seen that that's the ultimate pattern that God has revealed to us.
Substitute and put Jesus:
Jesus was supposed to follow this pattern and start in a world of sin but wait! Jesus can't sin! This is why He was taken to Egypt yo represent living in sin, since Jesus couldn't actually sin...

That's a framework, read carefully...
Note: Jesus wasn't even Black according to your reasoning cos if He was, then how come His disciples who came from Israel resembled Him so much that Judas had to kiss Him so that the soldiers would know the right person to pick?
How do fair Israelite disciples manage to be so identical to their black master?
Remember, people even called His disciples Christ-like because they resembled Him so much physically and in character

Jesus was an Israelite, He had the relatively fair complexion of Israelites
Re: Reasons I Decided To Dump Religion For Science, Technology & My Ancestors by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
You try jàre! smiley

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Decided To Dump Religion For Science, Technology & My Ancestors by MightySparrow: 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
Your religion now is science and technology and ancestral worship ba?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why God Answers Your Prayers / Related The Experts Give Credit / This Is My Greatest Worry In 2015 That Will Determine My Direction In 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.