Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic (18909 Views)

Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene / Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice / Niger Soldiers Announce President Bazoum's Removal From Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic by tishbite42: 10:02am On Aug 14, 2023
Yorubas and propaganda
Oya, make una go fight na
Must other Nigerian tribes support you?!
Cowards, go to the battlefield for phuck sakes
Re: Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic by Oracabessa: 10:02am On Aug 14, 2023
God bless you Bro.
You won’t see Important and educative topic brought to the front page. Only Vawulence topic that would bring folks jamming/slamming their heads!
Dshocker:
It seems SEUN and his team intentionally bring tribal topics to front page, just to drive traffic.

Things and topics that will make the Yorubas to drag the Igbos, and Igbos dragging the Yorubas.

Honestly this forum is becoming something else.

1 Like

Re: Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic by aklid(m): 10:02am On Aug 14, 2023
I am facking tired of this Niger bullshit aswearugard
Like it’s too much everyday Niger this Niger that Niger this Niger that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic by PepeXKermit: 10:02am On Aug 14, 2023
AmadeGTG:

Do you have a hairline that is backsliding like Michael Jackson 🕺 ?. Do you put on cap to cover your receding hairline. ?
Are you below 43 and already developing bald hair ? If this is you let me help you today. I have a hair solution that works, made out of veg, fruits, spirit and oils. I can show you how it’s been prepared and you will make it YOURSELF at home. I charge 1200naira for my recipe and it works like magic. See my WhatsApp number on bio. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE

wetin be the content, show us evidence bros, no be just by talk!

1 Like

Re: Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic by sslcrypt: 10:05am On Aug 14, 2023
It's the reason why Nigeria must I intervene to protect it's borders. Lots of ignorant people are accusing tinibu and saying nonsense about him. But little do they know these juntas have little or no understanding of how partnership works when it comes to fighting terrorism. Look at Sudan, it's a clear sign that power is intoxicating and someone will always go for it and grab it. Good example is Mali where there was two military coup in a matter of under 2 years, same will happen in Burkina Faso soon. The same play book that happened post independence is what is playing out now. Like Ghana that had 3 military coup within coup till Rawlings sanitized the system. Democracy is not perfect but it's easier for politicians to fight and it won't escalate beyond certain threshold but its worst when it's military men against military men.

2 Likes

Re: Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic by Bacteriologist(m): 10:06am On Aug 14, 2023
Dshocker:
It seems SEUN and his team intentionally bring tribal topics to front page, just to drive traffic.

Things and topics that will make the Yorubas to drag the Igbos, and Igbos dragging the Yorubas.

You have said it all. Asides from its infamous tribalism promoting atmosphere, nairaland has become totally devoid of rational discussions and now merely a propangada platform of the APC.

I can only see traffic falling further from this site. RIP in advance NL.

1 Like

Re: Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic by BoldBrainz(m): 10:06am On Aug 14, 2023
Classic US and France modus operandi:

If you cannot control the leadership of a black country, sponsor terrorist elements to foment chaos in the said country, so the space becomes quite ungovernable for that stubborn leadership, squeeze hard until those leaders have no choice but to succumb and turn to you for assistance in getting rid of the rogue elements. That way you freely fly in like the saving grace, put your military boots on ground, help eliminate the same scourge you're responsible for, while plundering the natural resources of the region.

A tale as old as time itself. The very western identity.

4 Likes

Re: Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic by PepeXKermit: 10:06am On Aug 14, 2023
Western media don dey come with their western propaganda... na their way!
Re: Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic by Mayeldah(m): 10:08am On Aug 14, 2023
sponsored attacks by Northern Nigerian terrorist sponsors, we all knows that shit

let the military take over all of West Africa, the Politicians are no better.
Re: Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic by Thislifesef: 10:08am On Aug 14, 2023
Righthussle:
the people who control Ecowas are the sake people who fund terrorism in West Africa.
China is terribly funding terrorism around Africa and we are shying away from the truth.
Re: Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic by Okiemute101: 10:08am On Aug 14, 2023
What are you pple saying bayi?
Re: Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic by onuman: 10:10am On Aug 14, 2023
Acekidc4:
Sponsored Terrorism to Topple the Juntas hold on Power!! It's a Welcome Development!! Anything to Kick out the Juntas is highly Welcome!!

Terrorism in Nigeria 🇳🇬 is a product of adopted sharia crimimal justice system by the political and religious leaders of the 12 northern Nigeria's sharia states. Niger 🇳🇪 Republic did not start Islamic terrorism in Nigeria.
Boko Haram emerged shortly after the adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system in Nigeria's states bordering Niger 🇳🇪 Republic.
Trying to link terrorism in Nigeria 🇳🇬 to Niger 🇳🇪 Republic is a thing for propaganda to get sympathy from the Western countries to persuade Nigeria to waste its soldiers and funds in a potentially endless war between Nigeria 🇳🇬 and Niger 🇳🇪 Republic.
Re: Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic by Mosba: 10:10am On Aug 14, 2023
How is that possible! Illegal terrorists should fear legal terrorists nah.
Re: Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic by DenreleDave(m): 10:12am On Aug 14, 2023
Dshocker:

Will you shut up and stop crying and complaining for what is not?

How is Niger coup about Yoruba and igbos?

Are you not tired of life as a tribal bigot?

Yoruba this. Igbo that.. Pity your family na

Ehnnnn

2 Likes

Re: Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic by tctrills: 10:18am On Aug 14, 2023
Acekidc4:
Sponsored Terrorism to Topple the Juntas hold on Power!! It's a Welcome Development!! Anything to Kick out the Juntas is highly Welcome!!
Are you drunk? You want to use terrorism to kick out a junta. Where are your brains. You prefer terrorist murdering the innocent to military rule. If it were your people being killed will you be saying this nonsense.
Re: Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic by circlesdigital: 10:18am On Aug 14, 2023
Na so
Re: Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:18am On Aug 14, 2023
Guyman01:
The terrorists are sponsored by France and America, can you imagine terrorists who can't feed themselves have tanks, hundreds of Toyota Hilux vehicles, RPG, Howitzer, AK47 id more available than pen for children to write in school, meanwhile US and France have military bases there.
Ask yourself why they are afraid of Wagner moving in, its because the Russians don't believe there's Islamic terrorism, they see the terrorists as western mercenaries and approach them with so much brutality like they did to Ukraine in Bakhmut meat grinder.

Mali and Central African Republic have driven terrorists from their territories and they are fleeing into Niger and Bazoum couldn't do anything about it without taking permission from the French ambassador to Niger, this is part of the reason the Military took over, I have a friend who is a top officer in the Niger Army that we schooled together in Nigeria and I contacted him and he told me that they would rather burn down the whole Uranium and gold mines and go into guerilla warfare against France than for Bazoum to get back to power and the entire military is in support

The bolded is a blantant lie. A very big lie. Non government militant actors now control about 70% of the countries you have mentioned since after the take over by the military. It is far worse today.

1 Like

Re: Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic by onuman: 10:19am On Aug 14, 2023
A war between Nigeria 🇳🇬 and Niger 🇳🇪 Republic is another method for the West to turn Nigeria into another Libya 🇱🇾, Ukraine 🇺🇦 or Iraq.
Nigeria must avoid this at all costs. By the way, has there ever been a time when ECOWAS soldiers invaded another country because of coupist's acts? Niger 🇳🇪 Republic's natural resources are behind the orchestration of war now to make the resources of both Nigeria and Niger 🇳🇪 Republic become plundered by the West.
Re: Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic by Acekidc4(m): 10:20am On Aug 14, 2023
tctrills:

Are you drunk? You want to use terrorism to kick out a junta. Where are your brains. You prefer terrorist murdering the innocent to military rule. If it were your people being killed will you be saying this nonsense.

Whether you like it or not, it's a welcome development. The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend!!
Re: Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic by wittywriter: 10:20am On Aug 14, 2023
Dshocker:

Is this an indirect way to accuse osewa and mods of NL to been cyber terror sponsor/influencer?

Wittyness
Re: Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic by Elvis2kay: 10:20am On Aug 14, 2023
France is behind all terrorist groups including Boko Haram..
Re: Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:21am On Aug 14, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/ZagazOlaMakama/status/1690956053851115520?t=714A7NIKQm0gm0sh6hoyGw&s=08

Because a fulani Arab has been overthrown by a hausa man it is heaven and earth falling
Re: Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic by obyno82: 10:24am On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
Nigeria should just stay clear from this Niger wahala abeg. Why has obi not said anything about Niger? What could he be thinking? Hmm

Come is it that you take pleasure in sounding stupid? Peter Obi last week spoke on the Niger crisis and indicated that dialogue is the best option.
Re: Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic by Dshocker(m): 10:24am On Aug 14, 2023
DenreleDave:

Will you shock up and stop crying and complaining for what is not?

How is Niger coup about Yoruba and igbos?

Are you not tired of life as a tribal bigot?

Yoruba this. Igbo that.. Pity your family na

Ehnnnn

slowpoke i brought it here, because i got to comment on the front page of this topic, i didn't tell you it has anything to do with the topic.

I only stated what transpires on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic by tctrills: 10:24am On Aug 14, 2023
Acekidc4:

Whether you like it or not, it's a welcome development. The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend!!
You welcome terrorist as you friend, are you wise at all? The poor people of Niger are now your enemies?
The kind of evil in your heart is unimaginable.

2 Likes

Re: Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic by Princedapace(m): 10:24am On Aug 14, 2023
Guyman01:
The terrorists are sponsored by France and America, there is a recent of a military post blamed on France which the media reported sparingly, can you imagine terrorists who can't feed themselves have tanks, hundreds of Toyota Hilux vehicles, RPG, Howitzer, AK47 is more readily available than pen for children to write in school, meanwhile US and France have military bases there.

Ask yourself why they are afraid of Russia Wagner moving in, its because the Russians don't believe there's Islamic terrorism, they see the terrorists as western mercenaries and approach them with so much brutality like they did to Ukraine in Bakhmut meat grinder.

Mali and Central African Republic have driven terrorists from their territories and they are fleeing into Niger and Bazoum couldn't do anything about it without taking permission from the French ambassador to Niger, this is part of the reason the Military took over, I have a friend who is a top officer in the Niger Army that we schooled together in Nigeria and I contacted him and he told me that they would rather burn down the whole Uranium and gold mines and presidential palaces and then go into guerilla warfare against France than for Bazoum to get back to power and the entire Niger military is in support and he sounded very serious about it.

For many Nigeriens that coup is their real independence day and not the issuing of flag from France called "Independence" that happened 60 years ago.

Nigeria should thread with caution because the average Nigerien is ready to fight ECOWAS, they may have a small military but they are determined to defend this new independence with their lives and they have our northern politicians, Islamic clerics and Talakawa in full support ready to sabotage Tinubu, you can doubt me if you like but I am here in the North

Every day of my life, I wish for America and France what they have done to other nations to be done in their home lands.
Re: Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic by obyno82: 10:25am On Aug 14, 2023
sslcrypt:
It's the reason why Nigeria must I intervene to protect it's borders. Lots of ignorant people are accusing tinibu and saying nonsense about him. But little do they know these juntas have little or no understanding of how partnership works when it comes to fighting terrorism. Look at Sudan, it's a clear sign that power is intoxicating and someone will always go for it and grab it. Good example is Mali where there was two military coup in a matter of under 2 years, same will happen in Burkina Faso soon. The same play book that happened post independence is what is playing out now. Like Ghana that had 3 military coup within coup till Rawlings sanitized the system. Democracy is not perfect but it's easier for politicians to fight and it won't escalate beyond certain threshold but its worst when it's military men against military men.

When you are ready to stop spreading foolish lies please let us know.
Re: Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic by FloatingSeed: 10:25am On Aug 14, 2023
Something really need to be done very fast.

Watch the untold truths about the Niger Coup Plotter and why he is bent on ruling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJj9hBJWfgU
Re: Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic by MurderX: 10:27am On Aug 14, 2023
This guy sounds like FFK.
Re: Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic by rajiedreez: 10:27am On Aug 14, 2023
The situation in Niger is just so unfortunate. Anti-West campaign is very welcome, but how revolutionary are those seizing power. Are they doing so just to chase the West out of Africa or they actually have a plan to better their people's lives after the take over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi? / Joe Biden Will Not Be President / Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.