Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,820 members, 7,824,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract (39084 Views)

Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year / Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad / Odion Ighalo Joins Saudi Arabia's Al-Hilal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by BABAawoo47: 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
obembet:
Cristiano Ronaldo influence is insane, I remember when they laughed at Ronaldo, now they’re all joining him
its not influence, it's simply money. Chinese did the same sometimes ago before there govt banned it
Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by mayor1814: 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
Nuheights:
Osimhen should have accepted the Saudi deal for God's sake. No one knows tomorrow

Wetin Osimhen dey find for Saudi? He's still a young superstar. It's not time for him to retire. The standard for all football players is still EUROPE. Especially England, Spain, Germany, Italy and France.

Y messi cannot be criticized for going to USA is because he has proved himself in football. He doesn't need to impress anyone again. He just need to follow his passion and enjoy his retirement. He has cemented his status as the BEST FOOTBALL PLAYER OF ALL TIME.
Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
obembet:
Cristiano Ronaldo influence is insane, I remember when they laughed at Ronaldo, now they’re all joining him
They're moving to Saudi league because of the money

1 Like

Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by AmadorSays: 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
No be lie, Saudi league wan make sense by fire by force.
Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by Lukuluku69(m): 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
Angelfrost:

It's definitely not sustainable... These Arabians are not thinking long-term (I might be wrong). This is probably just an idle phase for the global Moneybags.

Asia once did the same... Europe still took back its spotlight after a year or two.

I expect this "Bubble" to go burst in 3-5 years.

Not sustainable in my reckoning.
Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
Akacollins7:
That our nija guy at Napoli would soon regret not joining Saudi club. By the the way every business is all about money. I pray for him not to be one season type
get out.oshimen has alot to give to Europe.. Saudi is for those retiring...oshimen is comfortable..
Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Osimhen will regret not accepting the Saudi offer
what's wrong with you guys? Is oshimen hungry? He still has alot to offer at the highest level so make una rest with Una poverty mentality
Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by tonicyril: 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Those that know , know that Ronaldo is the greatest that have ever played the game...they are just scared of saying it cos Fifa and media will just 4k u up...
Imagine fifa saying Messi deserve the world cup even before playing the final...lol

I just kuku give up on them

1 Like

Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by JASBROS(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
insidelife22:
Ororo efffect
They're all going for the money not because of ronaldo
Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by Bensamuel80: 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
That is where the money is. You have accomplished Little in life by raising trophies. Enjoy the oil money
Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by themanderon: 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2023
Those crazy Europeans will be fuming with anger at the way Saudi's are using their petrodollar to lure people away. They will soon start a campaign to discredit the Saudi league. That's all they know how to do best. Rubbish something they cannot match up with. FIrst the Arabs where buying up their clubs, suddenly they thought it would be a better idea to promote their own leagues.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by TheSuperX(m): 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
obembet:

They said MLS is the better league but all the Superstars in football are following Ronaldo to Saudi grin
They are just there because of Arab money, nothing else. camel league is still a trashy league.
Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by Jahwinaboy(m): 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
obembet:
Not Ronaldo factor. It's money factor. Same thing happened in China. Na money abeg
Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by MrBroke(m): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
Maynman:

Because of the money and fame.

You think if europe started paying nigeria salary, people will still be there?

You Don dey add fame grin. It is 90% monetary
Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by Maynman: 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
MrBroke:

You Don dey add fame grin. It is 90% monetary
You asked, So why are they playing in Europe? I said money and fame.

If europe was playing peanuts like naija, will people be playing in europe?
Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by Yameater(m): 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
Akacollins7:
That our nija guy at Napoli would soon regret not joining Saudi club. By the the way every business is all about money. I pray for him not to be one season type
Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by MrBroke(m): 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
Maynman:

You asked, So why are they playing in Europe? I said money and fame.

If europe was playing peanuts like naija, will people be playing in europe?

No be you dey mention Ronaldo name?
Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by Maynman: 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
MrBroke:

No be you dey mention Ronaldo name?
That what?
Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by veraponpo(m): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Those that know , know that Ronaldo is the greatest that have ever played the game...they are just scared of saying it cos Fifa and media will just 4k u up...

It is simply due to the irresistible offers that the Saudi League is giving.

Look at how huge Offer to Messi and Mbappe was. It will take discipline of the highest order not to fall for such.
Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by Brownbetsport24: 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2023

Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by Dididrumz(m): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
Beverlyjean:

If they like, let them argue till next year, but the truth still remains that, CR7 is the greatest.
Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by wunmi590(m): 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
porthouse7:
make him go do anyhow for Saudi, Dem go hang am

Lol, I'm sure he won't
Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by Nuheights(m): 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
mayor1814:

Wetin Osimhen dey find for Saudi? He's still a young superstar. It's not time for him to retire. The standard for all football players is still EUROPE. Especially England, Spain, Germany, Italy and France.

Y messi cannot be criticized for going to USA is because he has proved himself in football. He doesn't need to impress anyone again. He just need to follow his passion and enjoy his retirement. He has cemented his status as the BEST FOOTBALL PLAYER OF ALL TIME.

Well, let's hope the door remains open, and the market does not diminish tomorrow. There is such a thing as making hay while the sun shines. For me, the money part is very important
Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by chipet67(m): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
Mtchewwww I wonder the fun in this useless football
You sound pained. Why?
Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by 007kjb: 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
Nlanalyst:

Stop the stupidity.
Na money all of them dey find.
Saudi's payment reigns highest. No one gives a shit about your Penaldo.

If to say na Ronaldo go USA na there e go worst,mls would have been the new EPL

RONALDO IS A LORD

1 Like

Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by oakenfold: 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
obembet:

MLS has strict financial spending rules and limits. They cannot throw money around like the mallams in Saudi.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by akimbomimer: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
Great100000:
Shocking.

Ronald effect.

No money effect..
Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by Blazebond(m): 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2023
This is a big mistake by al hill,this dude only knows how to drink and party,he won't be serious at all.
Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by Laple0541(m): 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
Nlanalyst:

Stop the stupidity.

Stop spewing thrash, when China was paying like mad, how many great players went there? Even this Saudi have been “money-miss- road” for long yet no great player went there. Ronaldo went just last season, just check the the list of other great players that had followed suit; that league is the only league now with 2 ballon d’or holders on her list yet you are writing rubbish out of your hate for Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by Formularcr7: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
Nlanalyst:

Stop the stupidity.
Dem no dey pay for MLS
Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by Westman001: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
insidelife22:
Ororo efffect

It's not ororo effect. It was never about CR7.

Ororo himself went there for the money. Retirement plan. Hence, every one that goes, do that for the same reason.

If MLS spends like the Saudis. Then you'll see players rush MLS too.
Re: Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract by Yougoexplaintir: 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
Maynman:

It’s you that needs the comprehension.

If europe top 5 league were paying peanuts like in the nigerian league, will people go there?
Which kin head you get. You are still saying the same thing the guy you are quoting is saying.
Saudi is getting this players because they are offering more money than Europe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's The Magic? 3 Footballers Won World Cup After Signing For PSG (Photos) / EPL Referee Anthony Taylor Is DEMOTED To The Championship / Gary Mabutt Hospitalized After Rats Ate His Legs While He Slept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.