Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants (8200 Views)

What's The Salary For Non-medical HND Graduate At A University Teaching Hospital / Salary For Arik Air Workers / What's The Starting Salary For Chartered Accountants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants by bgates: 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
Hello all,

Please i would like to know what is the TCN PMU is all about ??

What is the benefits and pay attached ??

What is the take home for consultants working for them in the field

What is the staff of PMU abuja entitled to ??
Re: TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants by bgates: 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2023
I need reply
Re: TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants by bgates: 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
any ideas??
Re: TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants by RandomFellow: 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
Full meaning? You just write abbreviations full everywhere

TCN... Transmission company of Nigeria?
Trade contract nonsense?

20 Likes

Re: TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants by Femich18(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
Nigerians and money
Re: TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants by Slymontee: 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
bgates:
any ideas??
If you ask me, na who I go ask?

1 Like

Re: TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants by OBTOREPA(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
Full meaning first
Re: TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants by TooNoisy(f): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
TCN PMU is Transmission Company of Nigeria - Project Management Unit. Of course I will expect the person to be from the Power sector or you sre part of the project management team or even Finance.

The department handles Transmission projects funded by multinationals mainly from the World Bank or AFDB

It is actually a great job and depending on the level, you would be very well compensated. It all depends on your position. However, if I were you, I will grab it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants by circular(m): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
I understand their pay grade is very high
Re: TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants by Judolisco(m): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
bgates:
Hello all,

na contract work shey?
Re: TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants by Dozis: 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
Half question
Re: TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants by Biola67: 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
Femich18:
Nigerians and money
Dey play
Re: TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants by ameristu: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
bgates:
Hello all,

TCN PMU means Transmission Corporation of Nigeria Project Management Unit which is primarily situated in Abuja. The unit is responsible for building new transmission stations and rehabilitating old ones.

You shouldn’t really be worrying about pay and benefits if you don’t know anything about what they do yet. After finding out what they do, then you can consider pay and benefits.

Cheers..

2 Likes

Re: TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants by bigdammyj: 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2023
How competent are you for the job?
Re: TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants by Skillsnigeria: 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2023
Hmmm
Re: TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants by JASONjnr(m): 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
bgates:
Hello all,

Can you link me up with the TCN PMU?

I worked with them years ago before the layoff and you will be working with a whole agency that is generating money for the FG.

Their pay is very high ......

1 Like

Re: TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants by TotoGame(m): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
JASONjnr:

Can you link me up with the TCN PMU?

I worked with them years ago before the layoff and you will be working with a whole agency that is generating money for the FG.

Their pay is very high ......

It's either you are highly connected or You purchase your dream job with your money....
Re: TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants by taiwotimitt: 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
grin
Re: TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants by yewit37486: 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
RandomFellow:

What the hell is PMU? Pasta makers union?

cheesy
Re: TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants by Chilpg(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
Please connect me to get Job there

I once worked with distribution company before I was lay off

Their pay long
Re: TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
yewit37486:

cheesy

Project Monitoring Unit

They usually work on FG power and water projects funded by the World Bank.

I've got people working there AND I have over 16 years Power Sector experience, but, in spite of efforts by an influential TCN man (the then Electricity workers Union Chairman) I couldn't get into the PMU.

So no one should ask me to link you up when I couldn't epp maseff.

grin

1 Like

Re: TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants by Risingsunn: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
bgates:
Hello all,

I have all the info u need, send me a mail.

Payment is in dollars and it's from world Bank.

2 Likes

Re: TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants by Risingsunn: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
The least salary there as at the last administration was 2.5m. 50,000 dollars annually
Re: TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants by Risingsunn: 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
They do not do anything stressful there, they collect data, analyze data and write report to present to the minister and vive president which is incharge.
Re: TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants by Risingsunn: 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
Only the string and connected get the job. It's like a cartel. You can be working there and still take up another role either as technical assistant to ED of any of the agency they monitor. Like NIPP, NERC, Rural Electrification and others and still earn millions from their.

Example you work as a consultant in PMU with a salary of 2.5m, you still work as a technical assistant to an ED you can still earn a salary of 2.5m meaning in a month, you can earn as high as 5m.

The hausas monopolized that PMU during Buhari administration. Don't know about now

2 Likes

Re: TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants by bgates: 5:21am On Aug 16, 2023
Risingsunn:
Only the string and connected get the job. It's like a cartel. You can be working there and still take up another role either as technical assistant to ED of any of the agency they monitor. Like NIPP, NERC, Rural Electrification and others and still earn millions from their.

Example you work as a consultant in PMU with a salary of 2.5m, you still work as a technical assistant to an ED you can still earn a salary of 2.5m meaning in a month, you can earn as high as 5m.

The hausas monopolized that PMU during Buhari administration. Don't know about now

----------------

Not a direct staff at the TCN PMU but a consultant from an EPC
my friend is going in as a Consultant supervising a project ( one of TCN world bank funded project) in the northern zone
a field staff not abuja office
he is to cover like 2 northern state

-------------

what i am asking is like what is the likely pay/month , field allowance and other benefits ?
Re: TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants by Risingsunn: 4:31am On Aug 17, 2023
bgates:

----------------

Not a direct staff at the TCN PMU but a consultant from an EPC
my friend is going in as a Consultant supervising a project ( one of TCN world bank funded project) in the northern zone
a field staff not abuja office
he is to cover like 2 northern state

-------------

what i am asking is like what is the likely pay/month , field allowance and other benefits ?
he will be told to submit a technical and financial proposal. Let him include all he wants in his financial proposal. They will go through it.

The salary is usually 50,000$ annually, no matter what you write in your financial proposal, they won't give you more than 50,000$ annually. Though things may have changed.

All these grammar of being a field guy, na abuja office him go still dey, he won't be working alone, it's a team. If they need to go anywhere , the special adviser to the president on infrastructure will settle them. I don't think allowances are captured.

Just tell your friend to relax, the work is not hard. I doubt if he will get official Hilux though, like I said he will mostly work from Abuja office. All they do is gather data and analyse then submit report.
Re: TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants by bgates: 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
Risingsunn:
he will be told to submit a technical and financial proposal. Let him include all he wants in his financial proposal. They will go through it.

The salary is usually 50,000$ annually, no matter what you write in your financial proposal, they won't give you more than 50,000$ annually. Though things may have changed.

All these grammar of being a field guy, na abuja office him go still dey, he won't be working alone, it's a team. If they need to go anywhere , the special adviser to the president on infrastructure will settle them. I don't think allowances are captured.

Just tell your friend to relax, the work is not hard. I doubt if he will get official Hilux though, like I said he will mostly work from Abuja office. All they do is gather data and analyse then submit report.
Thank you
Re: TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants by bgates: 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
Risingsunn:

What is your view in going to the far (field) north ( Adamawa, Bauchi, Taraba. Etc) for this TCN PMU project
Security wise , food and accommodation ??
Re: TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants by Risingsunn: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2023
bgates:

What is your view in going to the far (field) north ( Adamawa, Bauchi, Taraba. Etc) for this TCN PMU project
Security wise , food and accommodation ??
he won't be sent anywhere. I have told you before. Na office work him go do for Abuja. Let him relax

1 Like

Re: TCN PMU Job And Salary For EPC Consultants by bgates: 4:34am On Sep 06, 2023
Risingsunn:
he won't be sent anywhere. I have told you before. Na office work him go do for Abuja. Let him relax
thank you sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chevron Trainig Program Form / Virtual Human Resource / GOS Projects Limited Job Recruitment (9 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.