Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

What is Your Contribution To The Society? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What is Your Contribution To The Society? (139 Views)

Beyond Tolling: How LCC Brings Value To The Society / Amaechi: New Rail, Seaport Development Will Increase GDP Contribution By 7% / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is Your Contribution To The Society? by princeemmma(m): 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2023
We so much rely on the government, criticize the politicians for not doing there duties, but we as a citizen, what is our contribution to the Society.

"As for me i make sure i report any unusual faces in my community to avoid unnecessary bad events, and i tried as much as possible to put anywhere i find myself in order by trying to make every possible good corrections (i mean like little enlightenment to people).

Whats your own contribution to the society?
Re: What is Your Contribution To The Society? by Puss360(f): 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
I do business ... But a good lady friend of mine that lives in thesame street with me provides services to men.....Guys, men both single and married men... For pay...

Economy must thrive....
God bless our hustle..

Amen...

1 Like

Re: What is Your Contribution To The Society? by Taylor90: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2023
embarassed
Re: What is Your Contribution To The Society? by illicit(m): 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
I make money and I spend money
Re: What is Your Contribution To The Society? by delkuf(m): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
princeemmma:
We so much rely on the government, criticize the politicians for not doing there duties, but we as a citizen, what is our contribution to the Society.

"As for me i make sure i report any unusual faces in my community to avoid unnecessary bad events, and i tried as much as possible to put anywhere i find myself in order by trying to make every possible good corrections (i mean like little enlightenment to people).

Whats your own contribution to the society?
so that is your contribution to Nigeria.
Re: What is Your Contribution To The Society? by talented321: 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
Normal'' no be lie.
Puss360:
I do business ... But a good lady friend of mine that lives in thesame street with me provides services to men.....Guys, men both single and married men... For pay...

Economy must thrive....
God bless our hustle..

Amen...
tell them the hard truth' whether they like it not 80% dey patronize and that is a big improvement to the society''
I like people who think fast.

1 Like

Re: What is Your Contribution To The Society? by orisa37: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
I BUY MADE IN NIGERIA. I EAT EBA FUFU AND TUO. I DON'T COLLECT FAKE FOREIGN ALLOWANCES TO TRAVEL ABROAD. "OYINBO MU TEA MO MAGBO" MEANING THE WHITE MAN DRINK TEA LIKE I DRINK LOCAL HERBS. KING CHARLES 111 LIVES IN ENGLAND ALAFIN LIVES IN HIS OYO PALACE. OBASANJO RESIDES IN OTA. BUHARI USES IMPORTED TOOTHPICKS AND I USE BROOMSTICK. I DON'T SPEND DOLLARS IN NIGERIA I SPEND NAIRA.
Re: What is Your Contribution To The Society? by MadamExcellency: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
We born children for the society. Anything better than that?
Re: What is Your Contribution To The Society? by Exmilitant(m): 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
Joeseph Kennedy's immortal inaugural speech to mind. i quote: "Americans, think of what you can do for America and not what America can do for you."

If Nigerians can adopt that attitude we would go a long way as a nation.

(1) (Reply)

STOP USING THE WORD "BANDITS". NOTHING LIKE THAT. IT IS "TERRORISTS" / Let The Poor Breath Don't Suffocate Them / Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.