Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

What Exams Do You Think He's Writing. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Exams Do You Think He's Writing. (1979 Views)

Do You Lack The Motivation To Write Your Exams? Do This To Get Started / Elon Musk Just Bought Rubbish For $44 Billion! I Think He Should Buy Nigeria Too / Instead Of Cramming For WAEC Exams, Do This ….. (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exams Do You Think He's Writing. by OriOko88(m): 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
grin
I believe he's writing further math or Physics.

Geometry and Business mathematics showed me shege during my days then.

Waves and Optics,another topic in physics almost sent me nuts then also. O Level physics and Further math tough walahi. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Exams Do You Think He's Writing. by Natbrowny: 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
Physics

5 Likes

Re: What Exams Do You Think He's Writing. by wittywriter: 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
cheesy
Lolz FurtherMathematics, Mathematics or Accounting...

Reminds me of how I feel when I used to trade commodities thank goodness for Metaverse Staking mastery.

@NL moderators let's have this on FP for some interesting revelation from the NL e-community.

Wittyness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exams Do You Think He's Writing. by BigYash: 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
Calculus

1 Like

Re: What Exams Do You Think He's Writing. by blaquemyc: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
Some people sweat alot. That sweat probably has nothing to do with the difficulty of the exam.
I know a guy that sweats for fun, person go dey chop food dey sweat, play mobile games dey sweat.

5 Likes

Re: What Exams Do You Think He's Writing. by sharpwriter(m): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
OriOko88:
grin

Waves and Optics,another topic in physics almost sent me nuts then also. O Level physics and Further math tough walahi. grin
Lol.. Abegi... Is he the only one in that hall? See how relaxed others are. The koko be say that guy na loner. He no see person to copy from. Those sweats are silently crying "o lord, into thy hands I commit my papers." cheesy grin
He's really on a hotseat fiddling about, and not knowing the right things to write. Check his paper, it will be scanty and full of multiple canceling and rubbish. grin

4 Likes

Re: What Exams Do You Think He's Writing. by OriOko88(m): 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
sharpwriter:

Lol.. Abegi... Is he the only one in that hall? See how relaxed the others are. The koko be say that guy na loner. He no see person to copy from. Those sweats are silently crying "o lord, into thy hands I commit my papers." cheesy grin
He's really on a hotseat fiddling about, and not knowing the right things to write. Check his paper, it will be scanty and full of multiple canceling and rubbish. grin
Lol.. Maybe its a promotional exam,and he knows if he repeats,his parents won't sponsor his education again.. Like that's his last chance grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Exams Do You Think He's Writing. by sharpwriter(m): 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
OriOko88:

Lol.. Maybe its a promotional exam,and he knows if he repeats,his parents won't sponsor his education again.. Like that's his last chance grin grin
cheesy
Re: What Exams Do You Think He's Writing. by Chimaobi302(m): 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
CVE411(theory of structures II)

1 Like

Re: What Exams Do You Think He's Writing. by Acidosis(m): 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
Omo, I hope this guy is doing well for himself now sha cheesy
Re: What Exams Do You Think He's Writing. by youngrichnigga: 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
That's APC trying to solve the problem they created for Nigeria undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Exams Do You Think He's Writing. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
He is booking 2 sure odds.
Re: What Exams Do You Think He's Writing. by cRobo: 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
Chemistry

Further mathematics and physics are easy
Re: What Exams Do You Think He's Writing. by exynos(m): 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
He's dealing with questions on Philosophy and Logic, it goes like this;

If Emmanuel hails from Ikot-Ekpene, a Whale is a mammal. Then, why is God not a man?

1 Like

Re: What Exams Do You Think He's Writing. by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 15, 2023
Science students with 'I too knows
Re: What Exams Do You Think He's Writing. by Nursepepeye(f): 5:06am On Aug 15, 2023
OriOko88:
grin

no subject can make you sweat 💦 like this, he came late to exam hall, he had to run as fast as he can that's why he was sweating

1 Like

Re: What Exams Do You Think He's Writing. by Wembanet: 5:08am On Aug 15, 2023
The guy's processor is overheating........ ...

2 Likes

Re: What Exams Do You Think He's Writing. by Kenmatt(m): 6:00am On Aug 15, 2023
During my period then, it was my palm and my feet then.
Re: What Exams Do You Think He's Writing. by KingLennon(m): 6:22am On Aug 15, 2023
Statistics
Re: What Exams Do You Think He's Writing. by DrAlake29: 6:56am On Aug 15, 2023
OriOko88:
grin

He has something illegal with him that is why he is sweating so much cuz the teacher is in-front of him
Re: What Exams Do You Think He's Writing. by ayanjamz: 7:36am On Aug 15, 2023
This can only happen when the expo with u is not the question given in the exam paper or time was going and u couldnt copy the expo with u because the invigilator decided to sit at Ur front without moving anywhere 🥺☺️🤪🤣😂😅

1 Like

Re: What Exams Do You Think He's Writing. by webaj29887: 7:58am On Aug 15, 2023
Build an NFT website without learning coding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gB99qHkD_0
Re: What Exams Do You Think He's Writing. by potent5(m): 8:20am On Aug 15, 2023
Writing judgement in the case of Peter Obi vs Tinubu at the Tribunal. The judgement hard Gann.

(1) (Reply)

Secret To Passing Toefl Exams(toefl Exams Made Easy) / 2006-2008 Waec Certificate / Any Polytechnic In South West Selling There Hnd Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.