Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,834 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Mutterings - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mutterings (1125 Views)

Mutterings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mutterings by amefi(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2011
Hi everyone, i just cooked a very very very romantic Banga Soup, it is so nice that i would not dare allow any married woman to have a taste of it, because it has the tenacity of making her flee from her supposed husband and wanting to stay with me forever. Be it as it may, i would however, dont mind Mrs Chima have a lick/ taste of it. You already know what would happen thereafter. Funny enough, i bought the ingredients at Peckham, guess who sold the Tin of Banga to me! Peckham most handsome himself- Mr Cork.

Thank you all for your contribution, pls dont derail this romantic thread.
Re: Mutterings by Dyt(f): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2011
walks in
Re: Mutterings by amefi(m): 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2011
Dyt:

walks in

and out too, cus aint gonna let u hv a smell of it let alone taste it.
Re: Mutterings by Dyt(f): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2011
pukes
Re: Mutterings by ronkebp(f): 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2011
did you use the palm kernel i want to cook it too but i really do not want to do all the palm kernel wahala.
Re: Mutterings by Andrew3(m): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2011
amefi:

Hi everyone, i just cooked a very very very romantic Banga Soup, it is so nice that i would not dare allow any married woman to have a taste of it, because it has the tenacity of making her flee from her supposed husband and wanting to stay with me forever. Be it as it may, i would however, dont mind Mrs Chima have a leak/ taste of it. You already know what would happen thereafter. Funny enough, i bought the ingredients at Peckham, guess who sold the Tin of Banga to me! Peckham most handsome himself- Mr Cork.

Thank you all for your contribution, pls dont derail the romantic thread.
WALKS IN WITH A HIGLY VOLATILE LONG THROAT, ELIMINATES, ASSASINATE AND ANILHILATE ALL THE FOOD WITH THE POT LICKED.
Re: Mutterings by Honeycity(f): 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2011
can somebody help with a recipe for banga soup plssssss wink
Re: Mutterings by amefi(m): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2011
ronkebp:

did you use the palm kernel i want to cook it too but i really do not want to do all the palm kernel wahala.

No. All the stress has been carefully and wonderfully removed. It is processed and comes in Cans. The brand name of the one i use is TROFAI. Very popular in Indian Convenience shops in d UK.
Re: Mutterings by ronkebp(f): 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2011
amefi:

No. All the stress has been carefully and wonderfully removed. It is processed and comes in Cans. The brand name of the one i use is TROFAI. Very popular in Indian Convenience shops in d UK.

Thank you Amefi, am so cooking it, wink wink wink i have to look for that Trofai' first. I made Edikaikong for the very first time last week, infact it was so tasty, my hubby was living in the pot, he would eat pounded yam in the morning, amala in the afternoon and eba at night. grin grin grin. So i want to surprise him with this Banga. cool cool cool
Re: Mutterings by slimyem: 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2011
i just knew Mr. Cork works in a grocery store.i knew it!
Re: Mutterings by amefi(m): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2011
ronkebp:

Thank you Amefi, am so cooking it, wink wink wink i have to look for that Trofai' first.

I wish u GEJ tongue
Re: Mutterings by ronkebp(f): 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2011
amefi:

I wish u GEJ tongue

What is GEJ hope you are not putting me on barbars chair ooo, wink wink wink
Re: Mutterings by amefi(m): 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2011
ronkebp:

What is GEJ

lol. that is funny tho! It means Goodluck Ebele Jonathan- the present Nigerian president. The emphasis was actually on the G, so ignore EJ. Cheers.
Re: Mutterings by ronkebp(f): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2011
Oh ok!!!!! grin grin grin see me ooo Naija babe wey no know the meaning of GEJ. I am going back to my country tomorrow.
Re: Mutterings by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2011
how romantic is this thread,pls admin move this thread to food section
Re: Mutterings by amefi(m): 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2011
Emzybrown:

U have fallen my hand completely. Pls dont be a one-direction kind of a mind ooooo. Hv u ever heard of the Saying, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. This if u dont know means, for you to have a good romance with a man, you must know how to give him good foods. Enuf said joor.
Re: Mutterings by amefi(m): 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2011
Emzybrown:

READ THIS VERY WELL MY FRIEND.

ronkebp:

Thank you Amefi, am so cooking it, wink wink wink i have to look for that Trofai' first. I made Edikaikong for the very first time last week, infact it was so tasty, my hubby was living in the pot, he would eat pounded yam in the morning, amala in the afternoon and eba at night. grin grin grin. So i want to surprise him with this Banga. cool cool cool
Re: Mutterings by MrsChima1(f): 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mutterings by amefi(m): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Hey honi, come back here and have ur say.
Re: Mutterings by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2011
this ur banga soup is beginnin to run my stomach undecided i suspect it'l look very much like shi t wey omor-mor wey get purge shi t angry
Re: Mutterings by pendo89(f): 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2011
ronkebp:

What is GEJ

amefi:

It means Goodluck Ebele Jonathan- the present Nigerian president.

oh boy I though it was accronym for an illegal group. thank you.
embarassed
Re: Mutterings by amefi(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2011
pendo89:

oh boy I thought it was accronym for an illegal group. thank you.
embarassed

Hello, hw u doin? BTW, do u kn hw to cook banga soup?
Re: Mutterings by pendo89(f): 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2011
^ well would love to but I dont trust the sourse of the ingredients. Isnt it supposed to be benga? *music*
Re: Mutterings by amefi(m): 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2011
^^^^
No, Banga. It is processed from palm fruits.
Re: Mutterings by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2011
amefi:

U have fallen my hand completely. Pls dont be a one-direction kind of a mind ooooo. Hv u ever heard of the Saying, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. This if u dont know means, for you to have a good romance with a man, you must know how to give him good foods. Enuf said joor.

mtchwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Mutterings by Wizkhalifa2(m): 5:10am On Oct 13, 2011
ronkebp:

Oh ok!!!!! grin grin grin[b]see me ooo Naija babe wey no know the meaning of GEJ[/b]. I am going back to my country tomorrow.
if u dint no dat, den u aint a Naija babe, #GBAM
Re: Mutterings by MMM2(m): 7:17am On Oct 13, 2011
amefi am coming with my pot of condom 2 collect my share of d soup undecided
Re: Mutterings by freecocoa(f): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2011
slimyem:

i just knew Mr. Cork works in a grocery store.i knew it!
Hahaha,no let mr cork catch you o.maybe na him get the shop grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Usain Bolt(s) / . / Am I Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.