Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Mukina, Seun And Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mukina, Seun And Nairaland (1000 Views)

Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members / Welcome Back Mukina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mukina, Seun And Nairaland by naija2much: 6:53am On Aug 24, 2012
I'm sorry pals, I just need to ask, is Mukina the wife of Seun or the Commander in Chief of nairaland? I really don't get it.

1. She make and break rules
2. Delete threads and topics
3. Ban users without a cause
4. She controls front page, good or bad, you probably need to bribe her to get ur topic there. Lol
5. She create rules, started a thread in joke section, delete peoples opinions on it and close the thread. Is she some sort of terrorist or dictator?
6. I suppose this is 'democrazy', if you actually do want ur opinion binding, why not listen to other people's opinions too, you can learn a thing or two from them
7. I understand people derail topics and spill junks nonetheless, maximum control is bad for business, mukina aint controlling, she's just a dictator

And someone will say GEJ is dumb and has lost grip, mukina has firm grip, right? Power is not something, its the only thing and mukina has it all, even Seun is not as hard, besides he can be appeased.

Mukina, I've said my mind, you can as well close topic, delete post and ban me! Best regards.
Re: Mukina, Seun And Nairaland by lilvonz(m): 6:58am On Aug 24, 2012
...and your point is ?

1 Like

Re: Mukina, Seun And Nairaland by naija2much: 7:12am On Aug 24, 2012
@Lilvonz, keep your business off this tier
Re: Mukina, Seun And Nairaland by Callotti: 7:13am On Aug 24, 2012
It is called employment in Sharialand.
Get Yours!
Your pay check must be SERIOUSLY affected by Naira or Koboland!!! grin
Mu choi choi choi choi choi!!!
Abi you nor sabi road to Ogun state? grin

Nor jelos too mussssh o!
You must be fakely new around hia.
Poor you. You gat some teeth to chew 'rotten meat' for sure. cheesy

I swear! Una fit turn 'King Pago' to 'King Solomon' for cyberworld! Kei!!! grin
Re: Mukina, Seun And Nairaland by Caracta(f): 8:31am On Aug 24, 2012
She is a Super-Mod. She has the right to do super 'things'. If every mod were to be soft-hearted like Seun, nairaland wouldn't be where it is today.
Re: Mukina, Seun And Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 11:35am On Aug 24, 2012
She be 'super' mod with ikebe 'super'

Suck it up real fast, OP.
Re: Mukina, Seun And Nairaland by tpia5: 11:43am On Aug 24, 2012
that is the situation we find ourselves in, in nigeria, thanks to nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Three Student Murdered Yesterday By Unknown Gunmen @ Uniport / Baby Adopted After A 15 Year Old Boy Impregnated His 13 Year Old Sister / FACT OF THE DAY (The Man That Moved a Mountain)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.