Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,877 members, 7,841,290 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? (136 Views)

NGWUTA, JSC JOINS HIS ANCESTORS: WHAT WILL HE BE REMEMBERED FOR? / What Will You Be Remembered For? By Journalist Emeka Ogwu / Robert Mugabe Will Be Remembered For His Sweet Quotes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by mariahAngel(f): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
In years to come, when you're old and no more, what would want to be remembered for?
What impact would you want to be known that you made in your life time?
What would you want to be known for?
What creation/legacy would you want to leave behind?

Cc: Nlfpmod
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by illicit(m): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
I want to die laughing
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by Wawelexy(m): 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
I want to be remembered for reducing world poverty index with my idea and benevolence...

(1) (Reply)

Hilda Baci: I Auditioned For Bbnaija 5 Times Before Cook-a-thon / India Over The Moon As ISRO Goes The Distance / Going Cashless With Digital Wallets: Embrace The Future Of Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.