Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

How Well Do You Know Them? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Well Do You Know Them? (216 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Well Do You Know Them? by Templee333(m): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
I heard that dogs and cats are mystical beings,yes, I've heard stories of cat's who were initiates in witchcraft coven and attend meetings with witches at nights. Not just that, i've heard stories of how cats and dogs can make the life of their owners miserable once their enemies bewitch them to use these as a medium to torment their owners . i don't want to write long stories but will like to know if these "pets" are as dangerous as they say. Does any of you know about this?
Re: How Well Do You Know Them? by jackmrandy: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
Templee333:
I heard that dogs and cats are mystical beings,yes, I've heard stories of cat's who were initiates in witchcraft coven and attend meetings with witches at nights. Not just that, i've heard stories of how cats and dogs can make the life of their owners miserable once their enemies bewitch them to use these as a medium to torment their owners . i don't want to write long stories but will like to know if these "pets" are as dangerous as they say. Does any of you know about this?

black man.... go and do research before coming to ask questions like this.. have you seen any or withnessed any
Re: How Well Do You Know Them? by Templee333(m): 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
jackmrandy:

black man.... go and do research before coming to ask questions like this.. have you seen any or withnessed any
probaby the whiteman knows best, that is why you ask me to go an do research because, according to you, what our people say can't be true untill a whiteman confirms it.

(1) (Reply)

Preventing And Understanding 6 Typical Dog Health Problems / Litter Announcement / 10 Fastest Dog Breeds That Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.