Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse (19003 Views)

Bode George Sues Adetokunbo Pearse For ₦500 Million Over Alleged Defamation / Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat / FFK Reacts To Biden's Victory: "Even Satan Thought He Won, Until 3 Days Later" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
No matter your tribe, religion, or political affiliation, we must all chop this breakfast ooo.
Make I show you how I dey chop my own!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse by jahsharon: 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
nairavsdollars:
who da hell is Pearse? Never won a councillorship election all his life. Only jumping from one party to another

He is one of our Area Uncles. His father died in a hotel while sleeping with his granddaughter's classmate
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse by Mayeldah(m): 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2023
The hermaphrodite Chicago fake graduate is no economist, even Deloitte and Touche' denied he worked for them.

He has been a fake ass man since Mrs Tinubu adopted him from Guinea Conakry shocked

Re: Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse by hopexter(m): 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
Taylor90:
Wait till we do a year with Tinubu

Even Seyi and his wife will be feeling the heat low key

His online miscreants won’t even see data to come online and defend the baboon

Thunder scatter una

Tomorrow a low life miscreant like you will call itself a patriotic citizen of Nigeria, yet you’re wishing one year suffering on her citizen because of your hatred for Tinubu. You’re lucky jungle justice isn’t served online, online tyrants like yourself would have been stoned to death for your abuse of freedom of speech undecided
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse by hopexter(m): 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
FOJEM:
No matter your tribe, religion, or political affiliation, we must all chop this breakfast ooo.
Make I show you how I dey chop my own!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lazy man! See Wetin you dey chop for breakfast? How you wan take stand up go work after this
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse by HRMK: 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
UNLIKE YOU THE ECONOMICS EXPERT THAT CAN FIX THE ECONOMY WITHIN A MONTH!EASIER SAID THAN DONE!!
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
Dis is just d beginning
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2023
We still in season 1 episode 1 😐
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse by Memphitz357: 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2023
nairavsdollars:
who da hell is Pearse? Never won a councillorship election all his life. Only jumping from one party to another
Stop being a fool and digest the contents of all what he said.

Re: Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse by Faposky95: 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
BoldBrainz:
grin grin.

Adetokunbo Pearse just called Tinubu an "ordinary book-keeper". That was some very mean thing to say. But he's right. And this man has to do something about the cholesterol clogging round his heart muscles. From the way he's breathing while speaking, he sadly has less than 8years left in him if he doesn't do something about his blood pressure issues, and fast.

Sometimes....we call a spade what it is, a farm tool......
When millions are impoverishing, you have some kids come to fora to clamour for what...!!!!really..?
We are at the precipice, and if the president needs to be talked down , it comes with it.
Listen and follow those who've got it upstairs and drop the APC toga and get the whole Naija project on the move.
Africa needs us now than ever.....it reminds me of the Iraqi war and the oil windfall....we could have become a hell of a rich country

Re: Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse by Tzar(m): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
Well, Tinubu asked & fought fiercely for the job. He deserves everything he is getting! As long as Nigeria isn’t fixed yet, I expect all Nigerians to give him and all elective position holders the most hellish attack they can muster!
There is too much at stake for mediocre performances!

Re: Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse by jaxxy(m): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse by DOM7: 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
The man is hundred percent right! If it is not stupidity how can you stop what you know nothing about? First investigate know the evil there in and heads needs roll for that evil,sum up options and look which one is better and what needed to be done to lessen people suffering all we've been hearing is bear with me for how long?

Re: Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
hopexter:

Lazy man! See Wetin you dey chop for breakfast? How you wan take stand up go work after this
Na people dey work for me. So far I dey pay Dem well, alert go dey ring for my phone.
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Tinubu is a book-keeper.

Re: Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse by lomprico(m): 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
Conspiracy everywhere, it is well.

Tinubu is empty upstairs. He fall hand.
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
Dshocker:
Omo Tilumbu is the real baba go slow...

Is my turn, is my turn, now you don turn the country; Right now, the country is just turning on its own...
Do you know what Tinubu meant by"It's my turn?He and Buhari signed an agreement to hand over power to him after he sponsored his presidential ambition.
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse by blaise26abj(m): 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
Smh . Nigerians love their oppressors in their shades of tribalism , religiosity and regional sentiments .

Tinubu has been stealing lagos dry and does some work to pacify lagosians . People are so battered they celebrate any semblance of advancement . That’s why someone will do a wooden contraption and call it bridge with the people voting him repeatedly .

Same goes for all our politicians . Tinubu is no saviour . Neither is Obi . They are all the same

Re: Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse by Timmi: 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/08/14/i-thought-tinubu-understood-economics-ive-realised-hes-just-bookkeeper-pdp-chieftain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0dOm_3zdKU&

This Pearse of a man is one of the cabal and their mouthpiece. We should expect more of these looters of our collective treasury to start coming out and running their mouth like a tap water.

The President should stay the course and disregard these economic saboteurs.
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse by starstaz(m): 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
Goke7:
Nigerians are funny sha, we all agreed that subsidy was a fraud and now we want it back grin

Quick reason. The people accept initially that subsidy must go only to realize that the politicians are sharing palliative, a fall out of subsidy removal, in Billions of naira and Holiday allowances in their mail boxes meanwhile the masses were told to wail or wait till 4th quarter of 2024 for their own, CNG etc.
If it's like that, make we dissolve everything.
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse by MrsTwrite(f): 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
Wahalur. grin
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse by Fashionista01(f): 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
Taylor90:

If it was Obi it would have been fact

Una job don hard this period

Everybody just dey hit una left and right

Even APC chairmen are disappointed at Tinubu

Make them increase una salary ooo

To defend Ebola has become tougher than Peter denying Jesus
I love the way you are giving it to them wotowoto.
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Lol.
I did. He's wheezing and pushing breaths between sentences. That is an extreme case of cholesterol accumulation. Some of his heart tubes and blood vessels are pretty clogged, so there isn't free flow of blood and air to his heart.

Last person I knew with a similar health challenge died 2years ago and he was just 59.

Eyaaaaaaaaaaaa, so sad.

Please can you enlighten us how a person can overcome this cholesterol accumulation?

Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse by MentalCase98: 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
Taylor90:
Wait till we do a year with Tinubu

Even Seyi and his wife will be feeling the heat low key

His online miscreants won’t even see data to come online and defend the baboon

Thunder scatter una

😂😂😂😂😂

You get am bro.
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse by BoldBrainz(m): 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Eyaaaaaaaaaaaa, so sad.

Please can you enlighten us how a person can overcome this cholesterol accumulation?

Thanks in anticipation of your response.

- At the very least, 30 minutes of aerobics for five days in a week, or an hour for three days, whether in-house or outside, depends on preference and convenience.

- Plenty of fluids intake, water most preferably. But less of extremely cold water.

- Drastic reduction in fats/oil consumption. Extremely important. Cause congealed oil in the system is what becomes solid fatty deposits that stick up in vessels, arteries, tubes, etc., thereby blocking internal circulation.

- System detoxification, at least once a month.

- Have an electronic blood pressure device at home. Constant checks should keep you abreast of the state of your heart. There's the one fashioned like a wristwatch. Last I checked, it was around 35grand. Rechargeable and durable.

Just that itsy bitsy. Nothing fancy..
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse by watino: 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
How do you expect a weak old man that is failing in health improve your economy? Nigerians are the dumbest people on earth.

Saudi citizens are enjoying wealth while Nigerians are suffering... Both countries are in OPEC.

Nigerians na mumu

Re: Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse by Etimemy: 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Tinubu won councilor ship today Nigeria is bury. Buhari killed Nigeria, Tinubu bury it.
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse by 9jaRealist: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
chisomkachy:
https://saharareporters.com/2023/08/14/i-thought-tinubu-understood-economics-ive-realised-hes-just-bookkeeper-pdp-chieftain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0dOm_3zdKU&

Great minds… grin grin
I already pointed this out on Nairaland several weeks ago (see below)

https://www.nairaland.com/7750833/bank-america-urges-nigeria-hike/2#124188529
DOptical:
Tinubu is an economist. He knows what to do. I think We need more Forex savings. Anyway, we're not at least accumulating more debts since the removal of fuel subsidy.

Meanwhile, I hope all the CBN officials are removed, including the promoted Shonubi guy. They're in affiliation with Emefiele. When corruption is already deep neck in an establishment, it would be difficult for them to stop, best way is to remove all of them and replace them.. Heck, Emefiele knew why he handed over to the Shonubi guy. All of them are in collude.

The problem of Nigeria is corruption at its peak. I hope immunity is removed from all government officials and anyone found looting is jailed!
9jaRealist:
Tinubu is an accountant (a bean-counter), not an economist…
>
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse by NairaMaster1(m): 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2023
nairavsdollars:
who da hell is Pearse? Never won a councillorship election all his life and jumping from one party to another

Those who have won presidential election are now teaching us lessons
Re: Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse by lailo: 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
From a PDP chieftain? And they had 16 years opportunity and couldn't curb it? What a wonderment grin grin grin

Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures / President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) / APC Vows To Drag President Jonathan To ICC Over OPC Protests