Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Behold The Man Who Led Pastor W.F. Kumuyi To Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Behold The Man Who Led Pastor W.F. Kumuyi To Christ (2418 Views)

Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour / Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members / Power In The Name Of Jesus (2) โ€” By Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold The Man Who Led Pastor W.F. Kumuyi To Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2023
BEHOLD THE MAN WHOM THE LORD USED TO LEAD PASTOR W.F KUMUYI TO CHRIST_ Pa. Engr. Dr. Dosunmu.

I was privileged to serve under Pa. Engr. Dr. Dosunmu, and I can boldly say he is a man that loves the Lord.

Pa. Dosunmu is a very humble man and will not like to share God's glory, even when I asked him to tell me how God used him to convert W.F Kumuyi he didn't really want to share it but base on my persistent coming I wearied him๐Ÿ˜

I can't say everything here, because it took him about 3 good hours to share just a part of the whole story with me.

He was a colleague with W.F Kumuyi then before the Lord used him to reach out to W.F Kumuyi.

Glory be to God W.F Kumuyi got saved, they embarked in a lot of missions together in order to spread the gospel both local and international.

Pa. Dosunmu was spear-heading the musical department of the Deeper life then and was very faithful to serve under his own convert.

Pa. Dosunmu is currently 84 years old, and even at his age he will still attend church services, leadership meeting and conferences.

During combine services at the headquarters Gbagada Pa. Dosunmu will get prepared even before me a young man๐Ÿ˜ and he will tell me to make sure I bring all the students in the hostel along to the combine service.

Pa. Dosunmu is the founder oElias International Schoolsls, his school is one of the few schools in Lagos that maintains a high level of moral uprightness and invested so much energy in raising the pupils and students in the fear of the Lord. This school does not encourage examination malpractices yet the pupils and students are performing excellently.

Pa. Dosunmu will always spend his time every Saturday evening to teach the hostel students STS (Search the scriptures studies). Although sometimes he gives me the privilege to teach the students while he will also seat down to listen from a small boy like me๐Ÿ™ˆ.

If I continue i won't stop, I've followed Pa. Dosunmu to an open air crusade (GCK) where he was seated watching his son in the Lord W.F Kumuyi ministering and it was raining yet papa stayed glued.

He also played a role in the life of the present general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (although he didn't give me the entire story about this one).

I paid a visit to Lagos about two months ago and I wanted to give him a surprise visit, on getting to his office he was glued to his Bible listening to the Monday Bible study been preached by W.F Kumuyi.

He truly loves the Lord๐Ÿ˜ข

Time will fail me to talk about this great general of the Faith.

HE DESERVES TO BE CELEBRATED.

His crown of glory awaits him in heaven ๐Ÿ™.

ยฉ Daniel Ikhaobomhe

Source

BEHOLD THE MAN WHOM THE LORD USED TO LEAD PASTOR W.F KUMUYI TO CHRIST_ Pa. Engr. Dr. Dosunmu.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Behold The Man Who Led Pastor W.F. Kumuyi To Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
#Copied

This is the Daddy who led our Father in the Lord, Pastor W F Kumuyi to Christ in 1964 and mentored him till he was established in the faith.
Pastor introduced him to the Leaders at the Anniversary Luncheon yesterday. His name is Baba Dosumu.

Me: Too many beautiful things happening at this Anniversary Celebration!
Blessed art thou among men sir ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ We thank God for you, we also thank you for obeying and giving to the Lord. May God keep you strong till the end.
โ€” feeling amazed.

Source

3 Likes

Re: Behold The Man Who Led Pastor W.F. Kumuyi To Christ by OJODEL10(m): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
this. is a God general

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Man Who Led Pastor W.F. Kumuyi To Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
It did not start today it has been long
Since 1973

#dclm50thanniversary
#dlbcat50
#deeperlifeat50
#CelebratingGodsFaithfulness

Source

1 Like

Re: Behold The Man Who Led Pastor W.F. Kumuyi To Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Mentoring a giant. This man in this picture led Pastor Dr WF Kumuyi, Founder and General Superintendent of Deeperlife Bible Church, to Christ in 1964 and mentored him. He introduced him at the 50th Anniversary of the church.

How proud and blessed he is today. A call for mentors indeed !

God bless you BaBa Dosumu for mentoring a giant in faith . May God help us to mentor others too.

Elijah Enoaku

3 Likes

Re: Behold The Man Who Led Pastor W.F. Kumuyi To Christ by Baronthecelebri: 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
Wow, good one

1 Like

Re: Behold The Man Who Led Pastor W.F. Kumuyi To Christ by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:48am On Aug 15, 2023
Thank God for his life.

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Man Who Led Pastor W.F. Kumuyi To Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:31am On Aug 15, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

Thank God for his life.

Glory be to God! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Behold The Man Who Led Pastor W.F. Kumuyi To Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2023
"Kemi Ruth Oluwagunna" The daughter of the man who led PASTOR W F KUMUYI to Christ wrote this on her facebook wall
Dr. (Engr.) E. O. Dosunmu.

Space will not suffice here to talk about my very own dear father!
Daddy, you are indeed a blessing to your generation and beyond. May you continue to enjoy grace, longevity, prosperity and peace unto glory. Your evangelistic life which you've never stopped even at this old age, as I often watch you share loads of women mirror, Christian books, daily devotionals and bibles to young and old is a challenge to everyone of us.

IT PAYS TO SERVE JESUS!

KEEP DOING THE GOOD YOU KNOW HOW TO DO BEST...SHARING GOD'S WORD AND HELPING OTHERS.

We all grew up from childhood, knowing you to always be a compassionate, selfless SOWER of everything you have into others without discrimination. We are most certain that you will be a REAPER, with joys both in time and eternity.
AMEN..

Source

Re: Behold The Man Who Led Pastor W.F. Kumuyi To Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:24am On Sep 10, 2023
PASTOR KUMUYI INTRODUCES THE MAN THAT LEAD HIM TO CHRIST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HNynLauZ1Q
Re: Behold The Man Who Led Pastor W.F. Kumuyi To Christ by Iamanoited: 4:27am On Sep 10, 2023
MAY THE GRACE OF THE GRAND ORDER DOMINION REMAIN PERMANENTLY WITH PAS DOSUNMU AND KUMUYI FOREVER IJN AMEN.
Re: Behold The Man Who Led Pastor W.F. Kumuyi To Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:35am On Sep 10, 2023
At Deeper Life's 50th Anniversary, Kumuyi Tasks Nigerians On Appreciation
By Isaac Taiwo
14 August 2023 | 3:45 am

Continue reading
Re: Behold The Man Who Led Pastor W.F. Kumuyi To Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:28am On Sep 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
PASTOR KUMUYI INTRODUCES THE MAN THAT LEAD HIM TO CHRIST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HNynLauZ1Q

The Man Who Led Pastor Kumuyi To Christ || Pastor Kumuyi Explains

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3Ihf7JXvZs&t=3s
Re: Behold The Man Who Led Pastor W.F. Kumuyi To Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2023
That Glorious moment is upon us, the waiting is almost over, and Expectations will meet the realization, faith, and Hope!

It is 01 day to go to #GlobalCrusadewithKumuyi #GCKinZambia

Ministering Live in #Zambia is PASTOR W F KUMUYI

See you there!

Source

(1) (Reply)

MODESTY - Marks Of A True Christian / Naturalistic Pantheism And Atheism / Good Christians Needed Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.