Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Ariri Yahoo Yahoo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ariri Yahoo Yahoo (361 Views)

There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) / EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ariri Yahoo Yahoo by 1TripleC: 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
ARIRI YAHOO🚘YAHOO🏦

YAHOO(Yet Another Hierarchically Organised Oracle) is a felony that entails stealing money from other people(clients) online usually by tricks, scam, blackmail, bully or threats/intimidation with the use of voodoo or charm or performance of rituals as the newest methods since human brain effort(brainwashing or conviction) has become limited and less effective due to massive awareness.

My concern in this article is the effect of the activities of these frausters on the hustle psychology or condition of those whose source of hustling is legit.You hustle legitimately but the pressure coming from your Yahoo friends and family members are making you think twice about your hustle due to your inability to measure up with the *doings* of these guys during financial contributions or donations in community,churches, mosques, family.
Their flamboyant display of cash in clubs, ceremonies or functions are intimidating 🤓.What about their exotic cars, costly apparels, latest and expensive phones and jewelry🤣? The pressure to join them since beating them has become difficult is high😉. You know displaying money and expensive items is a measure of wealth in this part of the world but you can't spend your hard earned money the way they do to avoid blaming your village people.Do it and damn the consequences keeps ringing bell in your head after veiwing the post they make to cover their pains so you think they are happy and wish to be like them when actually they wish they can come out of their predicament😴.The inculcated words/teachings of your parents/man of God on righteousness and life after here you hold so dear won't let you and even now the chances that you will hold on to them is becoming thinner😅. You just wish you can be like them😢.
You have lost concentration on the hustle that is paying and depression has set in because you are in competition in your mind with those who do evil.Hope you will compete with them or wish to be like them when the repercussions that comes with the evil they have done starts manifesting because karma is a bitch? Have you pondered to ask how many of the men that were involved in money rituals and "Ogwu ego" THEN have flourishing sons and daughters or businesses NOW? You seem to forget nothing good comes easily.Even one of the good books says that wealth gained hastily will dwindle, but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.If your legit hustle isn't paying again, change strategy or change hustle environment or better change the hustle itself. Learn from those who are ahead of you in your area of hustle.Do it differently from the rest bearing in mind that providing solutions to people's problem fetches you money if the solutions are monetized. Stop losing your sanity over those who now wish they never did what you wish you are doing.

My name is Chukwuma Charles Chukwuma and I know that ariri akaria in Afrika but I choose to hustle legit by gathering little by little and not envy any Yahoo boy/girl.
🖊️Chukwuma Charles Chukwuma (CCC)-ariri_Afrika

1 Like

Re: Ariri Yahoo Yahoo by TheMaharajah: 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2023
Yonder comes Yahoo boys and they've got my girl. I appreciate your motivational effort we the legit hustling guys ( LHG) really needed this. We will eventually beat them in time coming but for now we build strength of character, moral discipline, resilience, endurance and know how. No be who first start race dey win Na who finish am.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Woman Shares Her Reasons For Pouring Hot Oil On Her Husband / NDLEA Arrests 45-year-old Suleiman Babatunde Oba For Ingesting Cocaine Wraps / Nigerian Man Who Was Allowed To Stay In UK For Being Gay Arrested For ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.