Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,572 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

The Disgrace Called Tinubu... Factual Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Disgrace Called Tinubu... Factual Opinion (797 Views)

I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku / I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo / Abubakar Suleja: Why I Called Tinubu Mr President In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Disgrace Called Tinubu... Factual Opinion by sultanofpigs: 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
Exchange Rate: $1 ----#960
Fuel: 1 Liter ----- #650
Infrastructure: 0%
Inflation:. 75%
Insecurity : 90%
Health care : Comatose
Economic ideas : 0%
International Relations: 0% (shambles)

This is a person that uses propaganda to claim victory and pays people to launder his image. Even though those people he pays are living in excruciating poverty and mental bondage.

helinus
Legendhero
Omenka
seunmsg

Please come and explain to the forum, what Tinubu has excelled at since his stolen mandate inauguration.

This Nairaland will be for everybody and soon we go follow enter Twitter as Agbado supporters are already crying on Nairaland.

Tinubu is Buhari Promax. Such a disgrace...spits

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disgrace Called Tinubu... Factual Opinion by sultanofpigs: 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
beerfraud
inoki
floki

come and explain to people...the secret magic of Emilokan...the disgraceful urine bag merchant ..spits
Re: The Disgrace Called Tinubu... Factual Opinion by toneroforever(m): 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
sultanofpigs:
Exchange Rate: $1 ----#960
Fuel: 1 Liter ----- #650
Infrastructure: 0%
Inflation:. 75%
Insecurity : 90%
Health care : Comatose
Economic ideas : 0%
International Relations: 0% (shambles)

[b]This is a person that uses propaganda to claim victory and pays people to launder his image. [/b]Even though those people he pays are living in excruciating poverty and mental bondage.

helinus
Legendhero
Omenka
seunmsg

Please come and explain to the forum, what Tinubu has excelled at since his stolen mandate inauguration.

This Nairaland will be for everybody and soon we go follow enter Twitter as Agbado supporters are already crying on Nairaland.

Tinubu is Buhari Promax. Such a disgrace...spits

Tinubu is the worst Nigerian president.
U described him perfectly.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Disgrace Called Tinubu... Factual Opinion by FutureRecord: 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
sultanofpigs:
beerfraud
inoki
floki

come and explain to people...the secret magic of Emilokan...the disgraceful urine bag merchant ..spits
Re: The Disgrace Called Tinubu... Factual Opinion by sultanofpigs: 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
The Messiah of people that insult without decorum. The campaign they unleash is based on insults and mudslinging.

Now they supported BUHARI he failed
Now the head man of insults is President and he is failing terribly.

Instead of them to kpp shut..it's making useless noise and vile Propaganda that they unleash. The sad thing is that people employed for this propaganda scheme are undergraduates and graduates that are family men and women. They take this as an employment opportunity and are categorically failures.

Just pathetic..spits

toneroforever:

Tinubu is the worst Nigerian president.
U described him perfectly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disgrace Called Tinubu... Factual Opinion by jahsharon: 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
Your biological father who is not a disgrace, please tell us about his life achievements.

I stand with Emilokan Asiwaju Tinubu the Jaganab Borgu City Boy Extraordinaire

1 Like

Re: The Disgrace Called Tinubu... Factual Opinion by BoldBrainz(m): 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
jahsharon:
Your biological father who is not a disgrace, please tell us about his life achievements.

You can't even spell your way out of a conversation and you're standing with another confused person who has no idea how to properly utilise a mandate he coercively bought.. .

Between you and Tinubu, I'm at a loss as to who deserves the most pity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disgrace Called Tinubu... Factual Opinion by favor914: 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
sultanofpigs:
The Messiah of people that insult without decorum. The campaign they unleash is based on insults and mudslinging.

Now they supported BUHARI he failed
Now the head man of insults is President and he is failing terribly.

Instead of them to kpp shut..it's making useless noise and vile Propaganda that they unleash. The sad thing is that people employed for this propaganda scheme are undergraduates and graduates that are family men and women. They take this as an employment opportunity and are categorically failures.

Just pathetic..spits

Shameless Lazy Almijiri, go & better your life, it is because of 1 man in Abuja that you have failed to prosper?

Certified Failure, mention 1 thing that your state government, or local governments has done for you & your family in the last 8 years to better your life?
Re: The Disgrace Called Tinubu... Factual Opinion by sultanofpigs: 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
They way you just spoke about Tinubu shows that you have been programmed as a robot to talk. grin

jahsharon:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Disgrace Called Tinubu... Factual Opinion by sultanofpigs: 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
The North will DEAL with Tinubu..

We just show the buzu small level...hem for try fight NIGER REPUBLIC.

STUPID SW Piggery inhabitants angry

favor914:
Shameless Lazy Almijiri, go & better your life.

Certified Failure, mention 1 thing that your state government has done for you & your family in the last 8 years to better your life?

1 Like

Re: The Disgrace Called Tinubu... Factual Opinion by Nice2023(m): 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
Anyone who is still praising Tinubu after the wahala he caused people in this country must be mad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disgrace Called Tinubu... Factual Opinion by favor914: 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
sultanofpigs:
They way you just spoke about Tinubu shows that you have been programmed as a robot to talk. grin

It seems it must have been a long time that you last looked 👀 @ yourself in the mirror?
Re: The Disgrace Called Tinubu... Factual Opinion by sultanofpigs: 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2023
They are few, but they amplify their stupidity by opening plenty accounts on different platforms and bribing owners of the platforms to do their bidding. grin grin grin grin grin

Nice2023:
Anyone who is still praising Tinubu after the wahala he caused people in this country must mad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disgrace Called Tinubu... Factual Opinion by favor914: 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2023
sultanofpigs:
The North will DEAL with Tinubu..

We just show the buzu small level...hem for try fight NIGER REPUBLIC.

STUPID SW Piggery inhabitants angry

Almijiri be waiting for your savior Bola Tinubu to come & change the condition of you & your family, you won’t go to the business section of Nairaland to hustle?

Be here in the politics section yapping upandan because journalism is how you feed yourself & family?
Re: The Disgrace Called Tinubu... Factual Opinion by sultanofpigs: 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
When i look at the Mirror ..i see a SULTAN THAT CONQUERED PIGs
Tinubu will be removed and its a done deal angry

favor914:
It seems it must have been a long time that you last looked 👀 @ yourself in the mirror?
Re: The Disgrace Called Tinubu... Factual Opinion by favor914: 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2023
sultanofpigs:
When i look at the Mirror ..i see a SULTAN THAT CONQUERED PIGs
Tinubu will be removed and its a done deal angry

We know, Sultan Tinubu done conquer you & your family with Almijiri pepper?
Re: The Disgrace Called Tinubu... Factual Opinion by sultanofpigs: 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2023
You will be dealt with.

Our Senators talked and he stopped the foolish war. We wont forgive him.

The atrocities by your people on social media is being noted. After we deal with him, we will make sure that all your propaganda arms will be closed down.

I am richer than your lineage.. grin

favor914:
Almijiri be waiting for your savior Bola Tinubu to come & change the condition of you & your family, you won’t go to the business section of Nairaland to hustle?

Be here in the politics section yapping upandan because journalism is how you feed yourself & family?
Re: The Disgrace Called Tinubu... Factual Opinion by favor914: 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
sultanofpigs:
You will be dealt with.

The atrocities by your people on social media is being noted. After we deal with him, we will make sure that all your propaganda arms will be closed down.

Senator Abaribe?
Re: The Disgrace Called Tinubu... Factual Opinion by plaindealer: 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2023
lol @ low mentality village ipobia reasoning.

Losers..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Disgrace Called Tinubu... Factual Opinion by favor914: 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
sultanofpigs:
You will be dealt with.

Obidient without borders, no be only lineage, you get country?

If you get country, If I lie, I dare you to name the President of your country?

1 Like

Re: The Disgrace Called Tinubu... Factual Opinion by KanwuliaExtra: 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
A big disgrace!
What is the tribunal waiting for?
Please, they should hurry up so the Supreme Court can finish before Christmas.

This TIEFNUBU and APC would have looted Nigeria’s coffers to a comatose state.

1 Like

Re: The Disgrace Called Tinubu... Factual Opinion by sultanofpigs: 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
Senator Abdul Ningi..is my Senator.

Let me tell you something YORUBA man...Tinubu will be dealt with. Just watch angry

favor914:
Senator Abaribe?
Re: The Disgrace Called Tinubu... Factual Opinion by favor914: 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
sultanofpigs:
Senator Abdul Ningi..is my Senator.

Let me tell you something YORUBA man...Tinubu will be dealt with. Just watch angry

No wonder, that corrupt Thief? Now I understand why you are so miserable.

Kpele.
Re: The Disgrace Called Tinubu... Factual Opinion by favor914: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
sultanofpigs:
Childish rants..when we ready ..you will go to OJOTA to protest ba? That is when Soldiers will shoot all the Oluomo and other idiots that Tinubu uses to be useless.

He wont run to France...that is a promise angry

Do not change the narrative & dodge the question, Obidient without borders, no be only lineage, you get country?

If you get country, If I lie, I dare you to name the President of your country?
Re: The Disgrace Called Tinubu... Factual Opinion by sultanofpigs: 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
Everybody that supports PO is IGBO abi?
Everybody that supports Atiku is also IGBO abi?
Everybody that supports Tinubu must be Yoruba ba??..But your thugs beat up Fresh yoruba thinking they are IGBO abi?

We have been monitoring you and your vile propagand stunts against the IGBOs...apart from their BIAFRA , they have shown that they are Nation Builders. We will have a compromise with them...but we will deal with you.

You insulted El-Rufai and Kwankwaso ..you will hear from us. Even the Former EMIR of Kano you insulted right? You must hear from us.

Promise made. and its implementation is confirmed.

plaindealer:
lol @ low mentality village ipobia reasoning.

Losers..
Re: The Disgrace Called Tinubu... Factual Opinion by favor914: 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
sultanofpigs:
Everybody that supports PO is IGBO abi?
Everybody that supports Atiku is also IGBO abi?
Everybody that supports Tinubu must be Yoruba ba??..But your thugs beat up Fresh yoruba thinking they are IGBO abi?

We have been monitoring you and your vile propagand stunts against the IGBOs...apart from their BIAFRA , they have shown that they are Nation Builders. We will have a compromise with them...but we will deal with you.

You insulted El-Rufai and Kwankwaso ..you will hear from us. Even the Former EMIR of Kano you insulted right? You must hear from us.

Promise made. and its implementation is confirmed.

You must be a fresh refugee from either Chad or Mali?
Re: The Disgrace Called Tinubu... Factual Opinion by Oghighirhighi: 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
Tinubu forced himself on Nigeria with worst form of campaign if calumny against Jonathan. Little do he know that there is a law of nature. His short term will definitely be turbulent, barren and ultimately the tide will sweep him away.

1 Like

Re: The Disgrace Called Tinubu... Factual Opinion by sultanofpigs: 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
Insult all you want..
You will cry Blood soon..
you think you are stupid ba..?
We shall make it official. angry

favor914:
No wonder, that corrupt Thief? Now I understand why you are so miserable.

Kpele.
Re: The Disgrace Called Tinubu... Factual Opinion by sultanofpigs: 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
He will be dealt with. angry

Oghighirhighi:
Tinubu forced himself on Nigeria with worst form of campaign if calumny against Jonathan. Little do he know that there is a law of nature. His short term will definitely be turbulent, barren and ultimately the tide will sweep him away.
Re: The Disgrace Called Tinubu... Factual Opinion by favor914: 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
sultanofpigs:
Insult all you want..
You will cry Blood soon..
you think you are stupid ba..?
We shall make it official. angry

Same blood that you have been crying since you crossed the borders of west Africa?

Almijiri If I lie, tell us the name of The President of your country?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Multidimensional Poverty Index State By State: Ebonyi Worst In Southern Nigeria / Obasanjo Under Fire As APC, Yoruba Elders, Others Carpet Him Over Remarks / Certificate Of Occupancy To Now Cost 3.5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.