Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) - Fashion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) (41413 Views)

Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets / New Miss Africa, Dorcas Kasinde's Wig Caught Fire After Getting Crowned (Video) / Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Wins Miss Universe 2017 (Miss South Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 9:43am On Sep 01, 2023
Sepukku:

If I tried you wouldn't comprehend seeing that you have a lower IQ. Your image of Nigerians has been skewed by the poor representation of the stock you have in your country.

Por brecito,

Nigeria is sitting on over 70% illiteracy rate so where's this intelligence if I may ask.Trevor Noah is smarter than 500 "educated" Nigerians put together cheesy grin grin grin

Tinubu was stunned by Ramaphosa speech,and mind you that Ramaphosa is not even held in high regard in The Republic grin grin

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2023
Lionessza6:

No, I think that if Mandela's body was found floating somewhere in the waters of the USA and everyone was curious as to who and where this skeleton originated from . The anthropologists who would examine the body would record him as a possible Congolese or Cameroonian and not a possible South African, Motswana, swati , Namibian or Mosotho grin grin grin.

I don't know what the above bears on the subject matter. Africans have tropical body types in general so an anthropologist would very likely know that he was "African". You are a dodo head!

Lionessza6:

Mr , I asked you a simple question. Who where the Basters, coulreds and Xhosas genetically compared to ? I dont need all that grammar , just answer the question.
If you can't tell by now. You are an idiot and I can't help you.

Lionessza6:

I don't know the authors of this sham of a study and why their half- baked study was even published. But as someone who has gone through their work and believes in it, I'm allowed to interrogate you , afterall I'm not having this debate with them. If that was why they chose district 6 for the coloureds then I'd think Mdantsane ( 2nd biggest township in SA) and a place where you're likely to find all sorts of Xhosa clans . But hey.......they chose the "Eastern Cape ". Very fair and competent lot cheesy

You are now spinning round to act like you actually understand what that study was about. Whether the coloureds were picked from the Karoo, Namibia or distric six, what you are trying to imply is that your "opinionated" evidence supercedes theirs. They have published results that are factual and all you have are innuendos.

Lionessza6:

I'm not looking for your opinion here , you've rubbished mine, so why should I take yours into consideration?. This is supposed to be a scientific and factual study , so I don't expect such levels of recklessness and ineptitude. That 0.0001% of African blood is always mentioned by competent academics with no hidden agendas, because where you want to make conclusions about people's identity you don't leave out any information you have at your disposal, you want your work to be as accurate and less questionable as it possible can.

The above is just a bunch of nonsense.

Lionessza6:

You are yet to show me any genetic evidence that would propell me to change my position. So yes, the information and " stories" I get from my uncles and aunties are still more believable that this " fact" based study. Scratch that "fact" part for me though because this study is far from being anything factual.

Noone is forcing you to change your "belief" system or position based on what your aunties told you. People still believe the earth is flat even after all the evidence points to the opposite.

I tend not to argue with peopel who have schizophrenic minds. When the sky is blue to all of us the sky is usually green to them. One is factual based the other is "opinionated. I will leave you to decide which is "fact" based.

Go and sit down my dear you are done with this subject. Jaceblaze and Kingcold come and take your intellectually brilliant sister away from here, she is done.

Lionessza6:

I never parader my opinions as " fact" , that's why I state them as such; betting, view , observation etc. But anyone who knows Xhosa, Tswana and coloured people will tell you about the skeletal features of the Xhosa people in comparison to the two other groups. You cannot miss this feature, because........well.......it's in your face cheesy. This definitely proves that there were[b] distinguishable genetic features between the San and the Khoeanas.
If not then Xhisa people would look more like the other two especially the Tsanas since we also share strong Bantu lineage with them ,but that's not the case .[/quote]

The whole Ashleigh plumptre and Ryan Giggs example just flew over your head neh!

The Khoi and the san have very little "genetic" differences between them not "genetic features" as you stated above because there is no such thing,

For this reason they have been grouped as one set KhoeSan, differentiating them only by their forager and pastoral lifestyle status. They may have very slight physical differences between the two groups I will give you that but that has no bearing on your declaration that you can tell who has more Khoi versus more San genes because there are obvious overlaps of features btw the two groups for example epicanthal eye folds.

Please just quite while you are ahead. You are beginning to sound silly and typical of a woman you will keep talking even when you know you are not saying anything useful anymore.

Lionessza6:

What do we have here ? People with 25% non European blood but still looking more European, but Xhosa proppl with the said 20 % San blood look way different from people in west and central Africa. I'd think our said little admixture wouldn't affect our phenotype to the extent that we have more Xhosa women going around looking like Sarah Baartman than we have those who look like Genevieve Naiji.

What is the point here, that Xhosa women have San features. That is not even in contention.

Lionessza6:

By just looking at Igbos, one can tell that they have more European blood than other Southern Nigerians, but the degree of admixture will differ from one region to the other. The same could be said about the Fulanis not just the ones in Nigeria, these people obviously carry non African blood in them( in varrying degrees ofvourse) , their phenotype tells me this( in comparison to the typical west african phenotype). Buhari vs Goodluck Jonathan things, I hope you understand neh!!

Now I know you are just talking for the sake of it. You do know there have been several studes done on Igbos because they claimed Jewish ancestry and as yet have studies have found no links to European or Middle easter DNA in this group of Nigerians.

As for Fulanis, because they are a nomadic peoples and have populated the sahel region for millenia they without a doubt have had encounters with numerous groups beyond the Sahara and their genetics has demonstrated this when studied.

You are entitled to your opinions but please do not parade this as fact. Stick a fork in you. You are done.

SMH!
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Lionessza6(f): 10:14am On Sep 02, 2023
Sepukku:

I don't know what the above bears on the subject matter. Africans have tropical body types in general so an anthropologist would very likely know that he was "African". You are a dodo head!

If you can't tell by now. You are an idiot and I can't help you.

You are now spinning round to act like you actually understand what that study was about. Whether the coloureds were picked from the Karoo, Namibia or distric six, what you are trying to imply is that your "opinionated" evidence supercedes theirs. They have published results that are factual and all you have are innuendos.

The above is just a bunch of nonsense.

Noone is forcing you to change your "belief" system or position based on what your aunties told you. People still believe the earth is flat even after all the evidence points to the opposite.

I tend not to argue with peopel who have schizophrenic minds. When the sky is blue to all of us the sky is usually green to them. One is factual based the other is "opinionated. I will leave you to decide which is "fact" based.

Go and sit down my dear you are done with this subject. Jaceblaze and Kingcold come and take your intellectually brilliant sister away from here, she is done.

If not then Xhisa people would look more like the other two especially the Tsanas since we also share strong Bantu lineage with them ,but that's not the case .

The whole Ashleigh plumptre and Ryan Giggs example just flew over your head neh!

The Khoi and the san have very little "genetic" differences between them not "genetic features" as you stated above because there is no such thing,

For this reason they have been grouped as one set KhoeSan, differentiating them only by their forager and pastoral lifestyle status. They may have very slight physical differences between the two groups I will give you that but that has no bearing on your declaration that you can tell who has more Khoi versus more San genes because there are obvious overlaps of features btw the two groups for example epicanthal eye folds.

Please just quite while you are ahead. You are beginning to sound silly and typical of a woman you will keep talking even when you know you are not saying anything useful anymore.

What do we have here ? People with 25% non European blood but still looking more European, but Xhosa proppl with the said 20 % San blood look way different from people in west and central Africa. I'd think our said little admixture wouldn't affect our phenotype to the extent that we have more Xhosa women going around looking like Sarah Baartman than we have those who look like Genevieve Naiji.

What is the point here, that Xhosa women have San features. That is not even in contention.

By just looking at Igbos, one can tell that they have more European blood than other Southern Nigerians, but the degree of admixture will differ from one region to the other. The same could be said about the Fulanis not just the ones in Nigeria, these people obviously carry non African blood in them( in varrying degrees ofvourse) , their phenotype tells me this( in comparison to the typical west african phenotype). Buhari vs Goodluck Jonathan things, I hope you understand neh!!

Now I know you are just talking for the sake of it. You do know there have been several studes done on Igbos because they claimed Jewish ancestry and as yet have studies have found no links to European or Middle easter DNA in this group of Nigerians.

As for Fulanis, because they are a nomadic peoples and have populated the sahel region for millenia they without a doubt have had encounters with numerous groups beyond the Sahara and their genetics has demonstrated this when studied.

You are entitled to your opinions but please do not parade this as fact. Stick a fork in you. You are done.

SMH!

1. Yes, they'd know he came from Africa duh! but where exactly? Africa is a large continent with a diverse genetic pool, so it wouldn't just end on identifying the likely continent he came from but where people who carry the exact genetic mixture are likely to be found. Btw, I was replying to your statement below:

You do know that there are specific genes that are geographic and "race" specific right?

I told you that you cannot distract me with your little insults ,so try another tactic , because I can see that you desperately want for this to disgress into something else other than what is being discussed. Im not go down that route with you , I know you're a champion mudslinger cheesy grin

2. I asked if the Ju/hoan were chosen as the Khoe-San group who wound be used as basis for Comparison for the level of admixture on the other groups and you said no. So I want to know which Khoe-San group did they use since from the abstract they claimed they lacked Khoe-San datasets

3. LMFAO. Buddy, stop throwing tantrums here. When researchers without an agenda want to compare how fast carrots grow under the SA climate. They can't plant seeds in a greenhouse and put another batch in an open field and think those viewing will not question why they didn't choose similar conditions from each province for their planting . The carrots grown in a greenhouse will obviously grow faster than the carrots whose external environment cannot be controlled; factors such as frost, possible storms, wild birds etc will also play a part in hindering growth on the latter . The point here is that to compare two things fairly you must give similar environments or setting . That's why I said if truly district 6 was chosen for it's possible diverse genetic pool , then Mdantsane should have be the most likely place to balance things out. An academic study that chooses randomly for one group and becomes deliberate in their choices on another .......is that one an academic study ? Lol. This also goes back to the gender-specific data analysis , they claimed they did extensive analysis on the coloured and admit they had less appetite in extending the same courtesy on the other groups, odd!.and we are supposed to take this as a " factual " study ? Joke of a century.

4. Its nonsense to you but a very important factor to me , you cannot leave out such details. Everything that was studied or analysed should be made available to the readers , you dont choose what you deem is relevant, but you put out every factor you came across and let your readers draw their own conclusions. All evidence collected must be submitted before the jury and judges.

5. There is nothing factual about this study , try another one , afterall I did give you that chance to choose any study you thought was closer to being factual , if this is it , then I laugh in Dutch.

6. No the example didn't fly over my head, infact it helped my argument. If those people have 25% non European blood and they still resemble Europeans more than Africabs. Why is the phenotype of Xhosa people so different from that of the people in West Africa ? I'd think with just 20% San blood Xhosa people would have much resemblance to the people in that region?

The point is they had genetic differences. How little , no one has ever come close to providing any convincing data, just theories . But we cannot overlook the obvious physical appearances of the people their left behind......they are pretty damn noticeable. There would be obvious overlaps of features amongst all the groups mentioned, duh! . But we also cannot Overlook the fact that coloureds who are geographically closer to the Xhosa people tend to look closely related to them and the coulreds closer to the Tswana people share similar physical features with them. This could only mean one thing the San were widely circulated around what is today called the Western and Eastern Capes. While the Khoenas were mostly found in what we know today as the Northern Cape and Nortg west.

Japanese and chinese are grouped as orientals , but there are noticeable genetic differences between the two, infact this can be said for all people grouped as orientals. They're clearly of the same group but clearly each group is distinguishable in genetics. Although the Japs and Koreans seem more closely related to each other than say Chinese and Japs.

Phenotype is determined by genotypes. And yes, by just looking I can tell who most likely came from the San and those with more khoena blood. We all look similar from an unsuspecting eye , but the more you look the more noticeable these genetic differences become.

7. No, that's not the point. But the point is that AmaXhosa don't have the typical West African phenotype. But the likes of Ryan Giggs with their 25% of African blood look like Europeans. Infact if i walked into a restaurant in Cape town and found him sitting with his white friends, he wouldn't attract my attention ( strike me as the odd one out). Even the likes of Johann Rupert with his facial ( when you scrutinise him),he doesn't stand out from other Europeans( I don't know what level of non- European lineage he's carrying around and who the source group is, but there's definitely something there ). And I'm not talking about the phuza face.

Now if i walked in a room filled with West or Central Africans and these 4 Xhosa women were there , I'd definitely pick them out of the rest just by their facial bone structure ( which is typical among the Xhosa people . I specifically went for these candidates because they appear to have minimal San Genes compared to other Xhosa people but I wanted to show the one trait that's almost always difficult to ignore with Xhosa people . 1. Brenda Fassie. 2. Nomhle Nkonyeni 3. Thandiswa Mazwai. 4 . Noxolo kiviet. I will take it even further for you . If I was in a room filled with only SA, I'd undoubtedly point out these women as Xhosa because very few non Xhosa women carry this genetic trait in SA. The whole point here ? Well......the San and Khoenas definitely did have distinguishable Genes from one another , what I can't possible know is the levels but they're significant enough to be identifiable from the different people who carry their blood.

8. You cannot want any sane human
to believe that the igbos with light coulred eyes and a rather very soft texture of hair compared to other Igbos that they're 100% African. They may be a small fraction of the overrall igbo population but there definitely was breeding between some Igbos and Europeans.

You desperately want this to be over, don't you ? To the point that you're crowning yourself as a victor lol. Go ahead and delude yourself . But don't go around parading this overly biased study as " factual " anything neh! .

Your sham of a study by a bunch of obviously lazy or deliberately biased authors doesn't qualify as neither :

Evidence-based research nor a Research- based study. Lack of transparency, too many biases and limitations etc make this "study" seem more like a script than anything else.

So try another study, this was an embarrassing choice for you as someone who parades himself as an intellectual.....even with my Bantu educated brain I left gigantic holes all over your water bottle...rendering it worthless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2023
Lionessza6:

1. Yes, they'd know he came from Africa duh! but where exactly? Africa is a large continent with a diverse genetic pool, so it wouldn't just end on identifying the likely continent he came from but where people who carry the exact genetic mixture are likely to be found. Btw, I was replying to your statement below:

You do know that there are specific genes that are geographic and "race" specific right?

I told you that you cannot distract me with your little insults ,so try another tactic , because I can see that you desperately want for this to disgress into something else other than what is being discussed. Im not go down that route with you , I know you're a champion mudslinger cheesy grin

2. I asked if the Ju/hoan were chosen as the Khoe-San group who wound be used as basis for Comparison for the level of admixture on the other groups and you said no. So I want to know which Khoe-San group did they use since from the abstract they claimed they lacked Khoe-San datasets

3. LMFAO. Buddy, stop throwing tantrums here. When researchers without an agenda want to compare how fast carrots grow under the SA climate. They can't plant seeds in a greenhouse and put another batch in an open field and think those viewing will not question why they didn't choose similar conditions from each province for their planting . The carrots grown in a greenhouse will obviously grow faster than the carrots whose external environment cannot be controlled; factors such as frost, possible storms, wild birds etc will also play a part in hindering growth on the latter . The point here is that to compare two things fairly you must give similar environments or setting . That's why I said if truly district 6 was chosen for it's possible diverse genetic pool , then Mdantsane should have be the most likely place to balance things out. An academic study that chooses randomly for one group and becomes deliberate in their choices on another .......is that one an academic study ? Lol. This also goes back to the gender-specific data analysis , they claimed they did extensive analysis on the coloured and admit they had less appetite in extending the same courtesy on the other groups, odd!.and we are supposed to take this as a " factual " study ? Joke of a century.

4. Its nonsense to you but a very important factor to me , you cannot leave out such details. Everything that was studied or analysed should be made available to the readers , you dont choose what you deem is relevant, but you put out every factor you came across and let your readers draw their own conclusions. All evidence collected must be submitted before the jury and judges.

5. There is nothing factual about this study , try another one , afterall I did give you that chance to choose any study you thought was closer to being factual , if this is it , then I laugh in Dutch.

6. No the example didn't fly over my head, infact it helped my argument. If those people have 25% non European blood and they still resemble Europeans more than Africabs. Why is the phenotype of Xhosa people so different from that of the people in West Africa ? I'd think with just 20% San blood Xhosa people would have much resemblance to the people in that region?

The point is they had genetic differences. How little , no one has ever come close to providing any convincing data, just theories . But we cannot overlook the obvious physical appearances of the people their left behind......they are pretty damn noticeable. There would be obvious overlaps of features amongst all the groups mentioned, duh! . But we also cannot Overlook the fact that coloureds who are geographically closer to the Xhosa people tend to look closely related to them and the coulreds closer to the Tswana people share similar physical features with them. This could only mean one thing the San were widely circulated around what is today called the Western and Eastern Capes. While the Khoenas were mostly found in what we know today as the Northern Cape and Nortg west.

Japanese and chinese are grouped as orientals , but there are noticeable genetic differences between the two, infact this can be said for all people grouped as orientals. They're clearly of the same group but clearly each group is distinguishable in genetics. Although the Japs and Koreans seem more closely related to each other than say Chinese and Japs.

Phenotype is determined by genotypes. And yes, by just looking I can tell who most likely came from the San and those with more khoena blood. We all look similar from an unsuspecting eye , but the more you look the more noticeable these genetic differences become.

7. No, that's not the point. But the point is that AmaXhosa don't have the typical West African phenotype. But the likes of Ryan Giggs with their 25% of African blood look like Europeans. Infact if i walked into a restaurant in Cape town and found him sitting with his white friends, he wouldn't attract my attention ( strike me as the odd one out). Even the likes of Johann Rupert with his facial ( when you scrutinise him),he doesn't stand out from other Europeans( I don't know what level of non- European lineage he's carrying around and who the source group is, but there's definitely something there ). And I'm not talking about the phuza face.

Now if i walked in a room filled with West or Central Africans and these 4 Xhosa women were there , I'd definitely pick them out of the rest by just their facial bone structure ( which is typical among the Xhosa people . And I specifically went for non- light complexioned candidates and with some withiut that stereotypical body shape which is associated with SA females. 1. Brenda Fassie. 2. Nomhle Nkonyeni 3. Thandiswa Mazwai. 4 . Noxolo kiviet. I will take it even further for you . If I was in a room filled with only SA, I'd undoubtedly point out these women as Xhosa because very few non Xhosa women carry this genetic trait in SA. The whole point here ? Well......the San and Khoenas definitely did have distinguishable Genes from one another , what I can't possible know is the levels but they're significant enough to be identifiable from the different people who carry their blood.

to believe that the igbos with light coulred eyes and a rather very soft texture of hair compared to other Igbos that they're 100% African. They may be a small fraction of the overrall igbo population but there definitely was breeding between some Igbos and Europeans.

You desperately want this to be over, don't you ? To the point that you're crowning yourself as a victor lol. Go ahead and delude yourself . But don't go around parading this overly biased study as " factual " anything neh! .

Your sham of a study by a bunch of obviously lazy or deliberately biased authors doesn't qualify as neither :

Evidence-based research nor a Research- based study. Lack of transparency, too many biases and limitations etc make this "study" seem more like a script than anything else.

So try another study, this was an embarrassing choice for you as someone who parades himself as an intellectual.....even with my Bantu educated brain I left gigantic holes all over your water bottle...rendering it worthless.

Bullseye. He will dispute even the obvious, because the obvious is uttered by a South African

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2023
Lionessza6:

Now if i walked in a room filled with West or Central Africans and these 4 Xhosa women were there , I'd definitely pick them out of the rest just by their facial bone structure ( which is typical among the Xhosa people . I specifically went for these candidates because they appear to have minimal San Genes compared to other Xhosa people but I wanted to show the one trait that's almost always difficult to ignore with Xhosa people . 1. Brenda Fassie. 2. Nomhle Nkonyeni 3. Thandiswa Mazwai. 4 . Noxolo kiviet. I will take it even further for you . If I was in a room filled with only SA, I'd undoubtedly point out these women as Xhosa because very few non Xhosa women carry this genetic trait in SA. The whole point here ? Well......the San and Khoenas definitely did have distinguishable Genes from one another , what I can't possible know is the levels but they're significant enough to be identifiable from the different people who carry their blood.

Lol, and yes, yes, he will crown himself the victor! I say this all the time, he will pat himself on the back despite saying the bare minimum

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2023
Lionessza6:

so basically all this back and forth is because of this?

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Lionessza6(f): 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2023
KingCold:
Bullseye. He will dispute even the obvious, because the obvious is uttered by a South African

One thing I noticed over the years is that this individual is obsessed and troubled by Khoe-San genes on specifically black SA. This seems to anger him more than anything about SA. Check out all his comments on any thread about SA looks, always bitter, he always feels the need to come and explain why black SA look the way we do . And ofcourse always has to remind us that we have Bantu ancestry like most of Africa ( as if there's anyone with a working brain who wouldn't know this in Africa cheesy). What he despises is what differentiates us from the rest . The question is why ?. Rwandese , some Kenyans,Ugandands etc are also of Bantu lineage with visible non- bantu genetic traits but he doesn't seem bothered by their genes. But he hides this obvious obsession with " I lived in different parts of Southern Africa " but SA is the only country he ever talks about in length grin....and with so much passion and anger grin. " I studied Ethiopiaan and other people with different admixtures" but we don't see him creating threads or commenting when such people are discussed , but bring up Khoe-San ancestry and you will see him making this about himself and taking every comment as a personal attack on his identity cheesy. Weird and creepy. One glaring thing is that it is the Khoe san genes inside our bodies no matter how small is what he's always lashing out on whenever he attacks a black SA ( he never fails to use the term Bantu as some sort of a slur grin ) , which heightens my suspicions all the more about the identity of the person behind the moniker. One would swear our San lineage is the only thing discredititing him from claiming his inheritance grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2023
Lionessza6:

One thing I noticed over the years is that this individual is obsessed and troubled by Khoe-San genes on specifically black SA. This seems to anger him more than anything about SA. Check out all his comments on any thread about SA looks, always bitter, [b]he always feels the need to come and explain why black SA look the way we do . [/b]And ofcourse always has to remind us that we have Bantu ancestry like most of Africa ( as if there's anyone with a working brain who wouldn't know this in Africa cheesy). What he despises is what differentiates us from the rest . The question is why ?. Rwandese , some Kenyans,Ugandands etc are also of Bantu lineage with visible non- bantu genetic traits but he doesn't seem bothered by their genes. But he hides this obvious obsession with " I lived in different parts of Southern Africa " but SA is the only country he ever talks about in length grin....and with so much passion and anger grin. " I studied Ethiopiaan and other people with different admixtures" but we don't see him creating threads or commenting when such people are discussed , but bring up Khoe-San ancestry and you will see him making this about himself and taking every comment as a personal attack on his identity cheesy. Weird and creepy. One glaring thing is that it is the Khoe san genes inside our bodies no matter how small is what he's always lashing out on whenever he attacks a black SA ( he never fails to use the term Bantu as some sort of a slur grin ) , which heightens my suspicions all the more about the identity of the person behind the moniker. One would swear our San lineage is the only thing discredititing him from claiming his inheritance grin grin
The bolded oh so true..! And I often say it. Its also no mistake he's also bothered by that harmless beauty thread I've been running, makes comments about it daily, lurks on the shadows of that thread to thrown in some snide comment or two " saying I post only light women" when in fact, per capita, we have some light people probably than most African countries (not due to climate, but genetics plus the San admixture)

I always have to remind him that you zimbokodo zethu are renowned for your glowing skins aside from your figure 8 shapes.

He is insecure..and bitter this guy,it's like he seeks validation of some sort, I told him the other day that he's bitter, and he asked me why, and I told him he exhibits those traits and he told me to shut up, lol ..a clown of note!

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2023
Lionessza6:

You are trying too hard Lionessaza. Go back to biology class 101. Skeletal morphology, craniometric measurements and body structure can be used to identify the geographic origins of a skeleton.

If you take the DNA from this skeleton, then you can pinpoint exactly what part of Africa they likely emanate from.

Please stop you are hurting yourself more and more. You are done on this subject matter and have been exposed as a fraud.

The Id.iot in you just doesn't know it yet.

Lionessza6:

You really are slow up there neh. You don't even understand the question you are asking. The Ju/hoan were not used as a "basis" for the comparison. They were "test subjects as well". The basis that would be used for the comparison would be "race" and 'geographic" specific genes i.e. European, African and Asian to determine admixture levels.
This is the second time I am denoting this fact.

Stop embarassing yourself.

Lionessza6:

3. LMFAO. Buddy, stop throwing tantrums here. When researchers without an agenda want to compare how fast carrots grow under the SA climate. They can't plant seeds in a greenhouse and put another batch in an open field and think those viewing will not question why they didn't choose similar conditions from each province for their planting . The carrots grown in a greenhouse will obviously grow faster than the carrots whose external environment cannot be controlled; factors such as frost, possible storms, wild birds etc will also play a part in hindering growth on the latter .

Bunch of incoherent and nonsensical dribble that has nothing to do with the subject matter and an attempt to sound like you have an idea of what you are discussing when it is obvious you are reaching.

What you are doing is called a "straw man argument."

Do you know what Haplogroups are?

Lionessza6:

The point here is that to compare two things fairly you must give similar environments or setting . That's why I said if truly district 6 was chosen for it's possible diverse genetic pool , then Mdantsane should have be the most likely place to balance things out. An academic study that chooses randomly for one group and becomes deliberate in their choices on another .......is that one an academic study ? Lol. This also goes back to the gender-specific data analysis , they claimed they did extensive analysis on the coloured and admit they had less appetite in extending the same courtesy on the other groups, odd!.and we are supposed to take this as a " factual " study ? Joke of a century.

You are confused at this juncture. The point made above is nonsensical. The study picked groups of people who would most likely have some degree of admixture within several populations around South Africa which is why they didn't go all the way to Limpopo to pick Vendas

Stop it please you are really embarassing yourself at this point.

Lionessza6:

You can actually get these "details" you are requesting by simply asking for them if you are really curious about it, You know that right?

Lionessza6:

Ps I actual posted two independent studies for you but even If I post the details of a myriad of other studies that confirm these two you will get a heart attack so I just picked a couple.

Don't worry by the time this is over you will be a little smarter than you were before.

Lionessza6:

No the Xhosa would not resemble phenotypes in West Africa even "without" and I repeat "even without" 20% San blood in them because people within regions develop what is called an "in situ"- adaptation.

Please look up the definition of "insitu' for further clarification.

Sudanese Dinka do not look like Congolese men, neither do Wolof men look like Woodabe Fulani who do not look like Masai men.

What is evidential is that Bantu peoples as a whole do have similar features that cut across regions hence the strong arguments that they have related origins so in other words a South African bantu would resemble an east African bantu more so than he would resemble a West Central African Bantu.

Lionessza6:

We understand these claims by your "observations" and stories from your Uncles and aunties. How do you 'prove" this?

You are just talking for the sake of it now but you are not fooling anyone.

Lionessza6:

Orientals is a very old terminology for describing East Asians.

What are these noticeable genetic differences, please elaborate?

In the same breath as your analogy above, the Yoruba have genetic differences from the Sudanese and the Kikuyu Kenyans but they are all classified as Africans, how does this statement refute the point that the Khoi and the San are indistinguishable genetically. You cannot state this without evidence. Please provide for this.

Lionessza6:

You can guess but these studies will continue to be more accurate than your stories because they are "factually" based.

stop embarassing yourself neh.

Lionessza6:

7. No, that's not the point. But the point is that AmaXhosa don't have the typical West African phenotype.

They don't. They do however retain their "bantu" features.

Lionessza6:

High cheek bones are a "general" trait among South Africans and so are epicanthal eyefolds
PS with all the Tebogo Xhumalos and Mandisa Ramphelas running around it would be very s.tupid of you to state that you could easily point to a xhosa person anywhere in South Africa African now if you were to narrow your search down to Mthatha that would be quite different.

If the Khoe and san have distinguishable genetics please direct us to how we can verify this. Your strawman argument stating that by looking at someone you can tell the degree of genetic makeup is something that emanates from an illiterate. This was demonstrated in the example of Ryan giggs and Asheligh plumtre but you are too slow to connect the dots. SMH

Lionessza6:

I think I will stick with the DNA evidence,no?

Lionessza6:

Unfortunately at this point, it is quite evident that your knowledge of genetics is quite infantile from all your replies and it is quite obvious that exchanges with you would be like heading down to the mental hospital and trying to convince a resident schizophrenic patient that the government didn't tap his phones and he is not being listened to.

I will indulge the average madman or woman if you wish, but your responses are completely pointless.

Lionessza6:

@Jaceblaze and Kingcold. This is your champion from South Africa who will pulverize me. She presents as more of a mental patient at this and should be escorted back to the hospital for her meds

SMH!

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2023
Lionessza6:

One thing I noticed over the years is that this individual is obsessed and troubled by Khoe-San genes on specifically black SA. This seems to anger him more than anything about SA. Check out all his comments on any thread about SA looks, always bitter, he always feels the need to come and explain why black SA look the way we do . And ofcourse always has to remind us that we have Bantu ancestry like most of Africa ( as if there's anyone with a working brain who wouldn't know this in Africa cheesy). What he despises is what differentiates us from the rest . The question is why ?. Rwandese , some Kenyans,Ugandands etc are also of Bantu lineage with visible non- bantu genetic traits but he doesn't seem bothered by their genes. But he hides this obvious obsession with " I lived in different parts of Southern Africa " but SA is the only country he ever talks about in length grin....and with so much passion and anger grin. " I studied Ethiopiaan and other people with different admixtures" but we don't see him creating threads or commenting when such people are discussed , but bring up Khoe-San ancestry and you will see him making this about himself and taking every comment as a personal attack on his identity cheesy. Weird and creepy. One glaring thing is that it is the Khoe san genes inside our bodies no matter how small is what he's always lashing out on whenever he attacks a black SA ( he never fails to use the term Bantu as some sort of a slur grin ) , which heightens my suspicions all the more about the identity of the person behind the moniker. One would swear our San lineage is the only thing discredititing him from claiming his inheritance grin grin
Except from this book

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
KingCold:
Except from this book

You are reading now eh. Good for you young bantu educated Saffa, good for you. See how interactions with Sepukku is benefitting you.

I would also recommend "the history of South Africa" by Erick walker and Steve biko's I write what I like. Both excellent reads if you ask me.

Africa is such a beautiful place .

PS. Your excerp actually confirms all my claims.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
KingCold:
The bolded oh so true..! And I often say it. Its also no mistake he's also bothered by that harmless beauty thread I've been running, makes comments about it daily, lurks on the shadows of that thread to thrown in some snide comment or two " saying I post only light women" when in fact, per capita, we have some light people probably than most African countries (not due to climate, but genetics plus the San admixture)

I always have to remind him that you zimbokodo zethu are renowned for your glowing skins aside from your figure 8 shapes.

He is insecure..and bitter this guy,it's like he seeks validation of some sort, I told him the other day that he's bitter, and he asked me why, and I told him he exhibits those traits and he told me to shut up, lol ..a clown of note!

Not one thing above that has been written by you "invalidates" or refutes" any evidence that has been presented. The best you can do are innuendos, side talks and diversions. You guys were the ones who brought Lionessza up as the "champion" who demolished me in other threads. She quickly ran in here all pumped up by her fellow comrades to finish the job and now with her tail between her legs, you guys are running around like cry babies.

This is what hurts you the most, the cognitive dissonance you are experiencing with the fact that one of the "people' that you have branded in your country as scammers, riff raffs, drug dealers and such are in the same breath some of most intelligent people on the planet and you can't deal with that.

Run along back to your Ashawo thread. It is the best you can do.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
KingCold:
Lol, and yes, yes, he will crown himself the victor! I say this all the time, he will pat himself on the back despite saying the bare minimum

My opinion would be that If all that I have written is the bare minimum you must have the brain of a 6 year old.

I can't prove this with hard facts but like Lionessaza would state. I "have observed " this is to be true and therefore it is.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
Sepukku:

Not one thing above that has been written by you "invalidates" or refutes" any evidence that has been presented. The best you can do are innuendos, side talks and diversions. You guys were the ones who brought Lionessza up as the "champion" who demolished me in other threads. She quickly ran in here all pumped up by her fellow comrades to finish the job and now with her tail between her legs, you guys are running around like cry babies.

This is what hurts you the most, the cognitive dissonance you are experiencing with the fact that one of the "people' that you have branded in your country as scammers, riff raffs, drug dealers and such are in the same breath some of most intelligent people on the planet and you can't deal with that.

Run along back to your Ashawo thread. It is the best you can do.
Lol, I have no time reading epistles on a Sunday, I have a life ..it's time you had one too

Peace
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
Sepukku:

You are reading now eh. Good for you young bantu educated Saffa, good for you. See how interactions with Sepukku is benefitting you.

I would also recommend "the history of South Africa" by Erick walker and Steve biko's I write what I like. Both excellent reads if you ask me.

Africa is such a beautiful place .

PS. Your excerp actually confirms all my claims.
I've always been a reader, the difference between you and me, I don't go all over shouting it like it's some grand achievement.

Anyway, I have some fine "ashawos" to attend to...the perks of living in Mzansi

Peace
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
KingCold:
Lol, I have no time reading epistles on a Sunday, I have a life ..it's time you had one too

Peace

I jack into the "matrix" but for a few times. Cherish the time I have with you. It will improve your being.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
KingCold:
I've always been a reader, the difference between you and me, I don't go all over shouting it like it's some grand achievement.

Anyway, I have some fine "ashawos" to attend to...the perks of living in Mzansi

Peace

Make sure to jimmy up neh. Many a nairalander would be disappointed if we loose that ashawo thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Couple Dressed Up As Shrek & Princess Fiona For Their Wedding -SEE PHOTOS / Traffic Boutique! Mannequins On The Road In Lagos / Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 216
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.