Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Succeed In Health, Wealth And Total Well Being And End Extreme Poverty Worldwide - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Succeed In Health, Wealth And Total Well Being And End Extreme Poverty Worldwide (1221 Views)

Do You Know That You Can Make Money As A Social Worker In Nigeria And End Salary / Edmark Products Have Come To Save People From Waste Of Life, Resources And Time. We Are In The MISSION Of "Helping People Succeed In Health, Wealth And Total Well Being". Join As An Edmark Distributor And Take Control Of Your Work, While Also Living A Hea / Xmas And End Of Year Gift For Your Love One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Succeed In Health, Wealth And Total Well Being And End Extreme Poverty Worldwide by modnd3(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2011
[img]http://3.bp..com/-tfvuwGRKMJA/TpWfaKcHILI/AAAAAAAAAqw/SFlmr4VBUzw/s1600/happy-people+-+Uncle+Naira%2527s+Blog.jpg[/img]

Our Vision and Mission: We are fully committed to Help People Succeed in Health, Wealth and Total Well Being and To end extreme poverty worldwide by 2025. Our mission is to achieve the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) – eight globally endorsed objectives to reduce Extreme Poverty – in Africa by 2015.

We believe that for the first time in history, we are the only true organisation with to goal; HELPING PEOPLE AND END POVERTY VISION 2015-2025

Key Questions?
1. Can I make good Money?
2. Can I do so quickly?
3. Can I do so easily?
4. Can I use a proven system?
5. Can I find everyday people doing it?

The Answer is YES! I CAN! YOU CAN! TOGETHER, WE CAN!

Read more here >> http://healthandwealthonly..com/

(1) (Reply)

Cooked AGO@100 / Affordable Car Hire Services In Abuja / SHARP!!SHARP!! OPPORTUNITIES!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.