Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS (13410 Views)

Police Parades Chike Ibezim Arrested For Cyberstalking / Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police / Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by jojothaiv(m): 7:12am On Aug 15, 2023
DSS that's known for the guerrilla style of operation?

Dem go explain taya, no evidence.
Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by Chibuzoc(m): 7:13am On Aug 15, 2023
cool
Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by specialmati(m): 7:13am On Aug 15, 2023
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by fnep2smooth(m): 7:13am On Aug 15, 2023
Who con carry am
Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by DSC7: 7:14am On Aug 15, 2023
Well maybe after investigation DSS will tell Nigerians the truth....
Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by simfrost90210: 7:14am On Aug 15, 2023
slimfit1:
They done kill am

No be lie .....
There's every tendency this is true!
Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by babz11(m): 7:14am On Aug 15, 2023
Now the Search Begin, and the Senior Brother Had been playing Hide and Seek with the Police, It will be better if you come out if you love ur, brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by AmotekunSW: 7:17am On Aug 15, 2023
900warriorz:
Nidgbo is watching..

Not only watching, you can go join him there so you can see it better. Nonsense

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by Globad(f): 7:24am On Aug 15, 2023
900warriorz:
Nidgbo is watching..

What has this got to do with Ndigbo?

Nonsense!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by Chiedu4Trump: 7:29am On Aug 15, 2023
900warriorz:
Nidgbo is watching..
ARE watching

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by Badguy77(m): 7:29am On Aug 15, 2023
jmoore:
Mod make una ban that FutureRecord.
Wetin him do?
Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by Max24: 7:42am On Aug 15, 2023
Jungle journalism requires jungle treatment. You are deliberately breaking the law and at the same time want the protection of the law. You think you are wise. Dey do yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by Ochies: 7:52am On Aug 15, 2023
Who is now lying? Dss or the family?
Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by MrUchenna1(m): 7:58am On Aug 15, 2023
he should be with the unknown DSS faction
Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by Aboguede(m): 7:58am On Aug 15, 2023
:
Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by Jimoh7555: 8:02am On Aug 15, 2023
If you think you can come to the public to say whatever you like without minding the consequence on the person directed to and the nation at large, then you should at the same time be ready to face the consequence of your irrational action.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by Chibuzoripob: 8:21am On Aug 15, 2023
cool Good.i said so yesterday grin grin
Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by PHIPEX(m): 8:22am On Aug 15, 2023
Lets hope the guy is not dead.

The elder bro was reported to the Authority and the guy was adjusted the next day...

The bird cried at night and the child died in the morning.....
Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by PHIPEX(m): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2023
Jimoh7555:
If you think you can come to the public to say whatever you like without minding the consequence on the person directed to and the nation at large, then you should at the same time be ready to face the consequence of your irrational action.

If you were abducted by the multitude of your rantings online by now you would have been done with
Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by AmotekunSW: 8:39am On Aug 15, 2023
PHIPEX:

If you were abducted by the multitude of your rantings online by now you would have been done with

Rantings are different from outright criminal conduct.
In the entire Ibezim lineage, they don't have a single SAN. This idiot is now criminally defaming a SAN, engaging in treasonable felony and blackmailing the judiciary.
He don price market, let him pay.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by Realist777: 8:40am On Aug 15, 2023
Tntsi:
My own with fashola and that report is that, if your hands are clean and its just a rumor, may God prosper you and your family.

But if the report of getting involed to manipulate the presidential election in any form is true, then you and your generations will carry the pains and torture Nigerians are going through .
You must be joking in your thoughts that Fashola has any power to influence presidential election judgment results.
See, I don't know how educated people stoop so low to accept some provocative rumors.
Even Tinubu himself can not change the fate of the judgment

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by PHIPEX(m): 8:44am On Aug 15, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Rantings are different from outright criminal conduct.
In the entire Ibezim lineage, they don't have a single SAN. This idiot is now criminally defaming a SAN, engaging in treasonable felony and blackmailing the judiciary.
He don price market, let him pay.
You were publishing the activities of Oduduwa Republic here few years ago, going by your logic you should also have been abducted for treason
Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by AmotekunSW: 8:51am On Aug 15, 2023
PHIPEX:
You were publishing the activities of Oduduwa Republic here few years ago, going by your logic you should also have been abducted for treason

Go through my posts and show me a single post of mine where I published activities of Oduduwa Republic. Just 1.

If I have ever published activities of Oduduwa Republic, let me never do anything good. But if I have not, let sudden death wipe out your family.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by Iamsane: 8:59am On Aug 15, 2023
Tntsi:
My own with fashola and that report is that, if your hands are clean and its just a rumor, may God prosper you and your family.

But if the report of getting involed to manipulate the presidential election in any form is true, then you and your generations will carry the pains and torture Nigerians are going through .

You didn't curse yourself?

If Fashola has no hands in what he is been accused of by the cursed Obi supporters. then you and your generations will carry the pains and torture Nigerians are going through. A big amen somebody?

Amen

4 Likes

Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by Acv6vshh: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2023
Ok

Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by Tareq1105: 9:28am On Aug 15, 2023
Tntsi:

Even if the judges intend to manipulate the outcome of the Case, do they have to call someone from outside the Bench to write report for them?

No doubt Obidient Movement is a movement that takes away your sense of reasoning. Are the judges stupid? Are they daft? Probably obidients would answer after the judgement bcoz right now, their brains are on holiday.
Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by stasius: 9:42am On Aug 15, 2023
Meaning they have killed them.

God help us in the country.
Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by dokkyelele(f): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2023
Tntsi:

How old are you

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by optionalY09: 10:17am On Aug 15, 2023
Tntsi:

God ko goat ni, the blackmailer didn’t hear the voice of God before blackmailing Fashola abi na god send am message
Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by yusfatedeeprof(m): 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tntsi:

How dumb are you? How can that be true? That Fashola is writing a judgement for appeal court? It's the dumbest thing I've heard in my life. This doesn't even pass for a rumour, it's just straight up dumb.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS by 900warriorz: 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
Chiedu4Trump:

ARE watching
Lol...ever heard of concord? Yea...More the reason you say Everyone is watching not everyone are watching.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UAE, Nigerian Officials Finalising Agreements On Visa Ban Lift – Ngelale / Supreme Court Reserves Judgement In Rivers Governorship Appeal / Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.