Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,212 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Lets Help Ourselves. @dbull, God Can Help You Through Me! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lets Help Ourselves. @dbull, God Can Help You Through Me! (252 Views)

Dbull - Never Lived (video). / Nairaland artiste DBULL finally drops his new single(pics) / Lets Help Trend The Most Generous,humble,and The Most Talented Human Ever Liveth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Help Ourselves. @dbull, God Can Help You Through Me! by MSN1(m): 1:26am On Aug 15, 2023
The rate people are committing suicide now is very alarming and to think that we ALL have each other's medicine; is very surprising. Please lets use this thread to reach out to one another in order to know the little way we can help. As broke and frustrated you may think that you are; you have something someone out there craves for and the funniest thing is that; That thing means nothing to you or you can live comfortably without it. * My desire---- Am currently in need of an Android phone and i will be glad if anyone could teach me ANY Tech. skill. *Who i can help now----- I think God can use me to help @Dbull ( Our Nairaland musician). I just gave it a thought now that; A lot of Nigerians are dying, in depression, some are frustrated and we ALL are in places (Both financially and Graciously) to uplift others . ---I live in the house of a TOP celebrity who is into show biz. (A very kind man) I just gave it a thought now that; even in my broke state; i could help someone here to achieve his or her goal. @Dbull or anyone close to him should contact me ASAP... this DECEMBER may be your best to get to spotlight!. I believe that it would be fun seeing our own Dbull performing with the likes of top celebrities and it would be a dream come true. Thanks
Re: Lets Help Ourselves. @dbull, God Can Help You Through Me! by woginid967: 1:30am On Aug 15, 2023
MSN1:
The rate people are committing suicide now is
very alarming and to think that we ALL have
each other's medicine; is very surprising.
Please lets use this thread to reach out to one
another in order to know the little way we can
help. As broke and frustrated you may think
that you are; you have something someone
out there craves for and the funniest thing is
that; That thing means nothing to you or you
can live comfortably without it.
* My desire---- Am currently in need of an
Android phone and i will be glad if anyone
could teach me ANY Tech. skill.
*Who i can help now----- I think God can use
me to help @Dbull ( Our Nairaland musician).
I just gave it a thought now that; A lot of
Nigerians are dying, in depression, some are
frustrated and we ALL are in places (Both
financially and Graciously) to uplift others .
---I live in the house of a TOP celebrity who is
into show biz. (A very kind man)
I just gave it a thought now that; even in my
broke state; i could help someone here to
achieve his or her goal.
@Dbull or anyone close to him should contact
me ASAP... this DECEMBER may be your best
to get to spotlight!.
I believe that it would be fun seeing our own
Dbull performing with the likes of top
celebrities and it would be a dream come
true.
Thanks

No one will be so generous as to leave their own job and teach you any skill for Free.

Be realistic if you are genuine.

Go to youtube and learn the skill that suits your personality.

If you're not a mathematician and for me i make money remotely with mathematics.... How will you start learning when it is not inside you to understand.

See, be wise and think for yourself. Do your own research online and discover which area is best for you and follow it through.

YouTube is an open university, you can learn any course or skill there for free.

Jah bless

1 Like

Re: Lets Help Ourselves. @dbull, God Can Help You Through Me! by MSN1(m): 2:04am On Aug 15, 2023
Thanks.
please; i don't understand the part of; if you are genuine, so people wake up and start typing unserious things??
Back to the topic; I am not good in maths @ all but i am fairly good in computer stuffs... Tech. has always been my dream area. i believe i need a physical mentor, that is y i am seeking for one.
And to say that, no one would give up is time to teach you, is not correct.
i have a lot of skills i can gladly teach whoever that wishes to learn.
woginid967:

No one will be so generous as to leave their own job and teach you any skill for Free.

Be realistic if you are genuine.

Go to youtube and learn the skill that suits your personality.

If you're not a mathematician and for me i make money remotely with mathematics.... How will you start learning when it is not inside you to understand.

See, be wise and think for yourself. Do your own research online and discover which area is best for you and follow it through.

YouTube is an open university, you can learn any course or skill there for free.

Jah bless
Re: Lets Help Ourselves. @dbull, God Can Help You Through Me! by tobby20: 9:04am On Aug 15, 2023
MSN1:
The rate people are committing suicide now is
very alarming and to think that we ALL have
each other's medicine; is very surprising.
Please lets use this thread to reach out to one
another in order to know the little way we can
help. As broke and frustrated you may think
that you are; you have something someone
out there craves for and the funniest thing is
that; That thing means nothing to you or you
can live comfortably without it.
* My desire---- Am currently in need of an
Android phone and i will be glad if anyone
could teach me ANY Tech. skill.
*Who i can help now----- I think God can use
me to help @Dbull ( Our Nairaland musician).
I just gave it a thought now that; A lot of
Nigerians are dying, in depression, some are
frustrated and we ALL are in places (Both
financially and Graciously) to uplift others .
---I live in the house of a TOP celebrity who is
into show biz. (A very kind man)
I just gave it a thought now that; even in my
broke state; i could help someone here to
achieve his or her goal.
@Dbull or anyone close to him should contact
me ASAP... this DECEMBER may be your best
to get to spotlight!.
I believe that it would be fun seeing our own
Dbull performing with the likes of top
celebrities and it would be a dream come
true.
Thanks
howbout we freestyle to a beat me and dbull. The best talent takes d bonus
Drop numba
Re: Lets Help Ourselves. @dbull, God Can Help You Through Me! by MSN1(m): 11:28am On Aug 15, 2023
tobby20:
howbout we freestyle to a beat me and dbull. The best talent takes d bonus
Drop numba
Bro, sorry i am not asking for a competition; just that @Dbull has been consistent in d music line and i don't seem to know another person here...
Be that as it may; i intend talking to my landlord, if its possible; both of you can go, its a big major show with top celebs. If u guys re lucky, then its a congrats..
EVERYTHING I WUD B DOING IS 100% FREE!
Re: Lets Help Ourselves. @dbull, God Can Help You Through Me! by tobby20: 11:36am On Aug 15, 2023
MSN1:

Bro, sorry i am not asking for a competition; just that @Dbull has been consistent in d music line and i don't seem to know another person here...
Be that as it may; i intend talking to my landlord, if its possible; both of you can go, its a big major show with top celebs. If u guys re lucky, then its a congrats..
EVERYTHING I WUD B DOING IS 100% FREE!

Pls na drop ur contact
Na
Re: Lets Help Ourselves. @dbull, God Can Help You Through Me! by adverttrading: 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
You don't nee anybody to start learning code. You are online already, just go to FreeCodeCamp. That is where I learnt to code myself.

Also, try to focus on solving your own problems first. When you on an airplane flight, the flight attendant instructs you to “put your oxygen mask on first,” before helping others. That is my two naira opinion
Re: Lets Help Ourselves. @dbull, God Can Help You Through Me! by woginid967: 2:41am On Aug 17, 2023
MSN1:
Thanks.
please; i don't understand the part of; if you are genuine, so people wake up and start typing unserious things??
Back to the topic; I am not good in maths @ all but i am fairly good in computer stuffs... Tech. has always been my dream area. i believe i need a physical mentor, that is y i am seeking for one.
And to say that, no one would give up is time to teach you, is not correct.
i have a lot of skills i can gladly teach whoever that wishes to learn.

See this guy.

You will gladly teach skill you're not busy earning from

Where i go see time to teach person CEH or Dorking or A.I engineering?

I am too busy doing jobs and getting paid.

Those who truly earn, dont have time to teach.
Re: Lets Help Ourselves. @dbull, God Can Help You Through Me! by MSN1(m): 3:37am On Aug 17, 2023
woginid967:

See this guy.

You will gladly teach skill you're not busy earning from

Where i go see time to teach person CEH or Dorking or A.I engineering?

I am too busy doing jobs and getting paid.

Those who truly earn, dont have time to teach.
Ok.
what do u advice? as i am not good in maths (heard most tech. areas need maths knowledge).This would make learning without a mentor difficult.
My only dream is in Tech, if not; i would have gotten my M.A(Edu) 2yrs ago.
Work has been holding me back, but I can take a 1year+ per time study leave to chase my dream.
Re: Lets Help Ourselves. @dbull, God Can Help You Through Me! by woginid967: 5:27am On Aug 17, 2023
MSN1:

Ok.
what do u advice? as i am not good in maths (heard most tech. areas need maths knowledge).This would make learning without a mentor difficult.
My only dream is in Tech, if not; i would have gotten my M.A(Edu) 2yrs ago.
Work has been holding me back, but I can take a 1year+ per time study leave to chase my dream.

Find a very successful mentor you can serve and offer work for, for Free.

Remember Rich Dad Poor Dad?

The things you will learn... Will make you wealthy.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Make A Theme Song? / Hot Album: Brymo – Macabre Album | Mp3 Album Download / Download Gospel Music: Miracle God By Michael Zino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.