Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

University Of Calabar Female Law Students Protest Against Randy Dean Of Faculty - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Calabar Female Law Students Protest Against Randy Dean Of Faculty (726 Views)

Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office / UNN Law Students Defy Rain To Celebrate Final Exams (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Gifts 4 First Class Law Students Wigs And Gowns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Calabar Female Law Students Protest Against Randy Dean Of Faculty by Discovery4today: 3:34am On Aug 15, 2023

Re: University Of Calabar Female Law Students Protest Against Randy Dean Of Faculty by jonero4(m): 4:14am On Aug 15, 2023
Sis,ur husband will not be mad forever u know...so sell that television and buy urself that wig u been dey eye since.
Re: University Of Calabar Female Law Students Protest Against Randy Dean Of Faculty by BigYash: 8:53am On Aug 15, 2023
Meaning say who his wife graduated from that dpt in that school, go don taste the dean juice be that?

And my friend been testify for church say na virgin him marry that time o..

Let me hit the ground running, my friend must hear this..

Re: University Of Calabar Female Law Students Protest Against Randy Dean Of Faculty by Sopdica: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2023
Protesting is a waste of time. May they just gather Rush the werey . Beat shege comot for him body

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Chinweobo UNN Lecturer Stifles Press Freedom, Arrests Myschoolnews Staff / Convenant University Post Graduate Program / Unilag Post Graduate Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.