Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

How To Get Your Money Back If You're Been Scam And Way To Avoid Been Scam - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get Your Money Back If You're Been Scam And Way To Avoid Been Scam (73 Views)

Legit Way To Make Money Online With Out Been Scam / Jumia Return Policy Is A Scam And The Highest Fraud. / 7 Types Of Friends To Avoid If You Want To Succeed In 2018 - Topwritersden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Money Back If You're Been Scam And Way To Avoid Been Scam by Alikali7188: 7:01am On Aug 15, 2023
Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!

Hi guys am Mustapha I will like to share some tips with you guys to avoid been Scam either Online or physical

TIPS

1, Yahoo Boys problem: yahoo boys are now open POS Business to scam people by Master there last three digit number on Debt Card if u want to withdraw Money from any pos Agent shin your eye my Brother and sister whenever you want to withdraw from POS Agent you Don't know because they can use that last three digit to withdraw money from your account be wise.

2, Don't use your main card to buy things online try to have separate card for shopping online because some website are not trust worthy or the security of some website may not be strong which will creat easy access for hacker to hack there sit which may lead then to have access to your information to steal your Money.

3, try to know how to use Google Map to locate the Location of the company you're transact with to confirm if the address and the Building are really for the company.

4, Aboki Arbitrage or Dollar Arbitrage: my guys shin your eye some Aboki man do scam people if you want to change your Dollar to Naira, some of these guy have fake Dollar which they will exchange with your own original what they do is that after giving you the Naira note they will now say the Dollar you give them is fake you should give them back there Naira note back, if possible you can let them see the Dollar first to confirm it before they bring out there own watch them very well don't let them distract you if not you will be giving fake Dollar

A lot of people have been scam on Jiji, Facebook, Whatsapp, and Instagram a lot of scammers are on these platform claiming to sell products which they don't have by providing fake address some have multiple social media to scam people which is very bad

but worry know more am here to rescue some of you guys I don't pray any of these to happen to us and our family members but prevention is better than cure because information is power, information is knowledge, information is wealth, information is Health lastly information is Skill

I will like to share a guide with you guys on how to get your money back incase you carry out fraudulent transaction with someone what I mean by fraudulent transaction assuming you buy something from someone online or someone you have not see before and you have pay the person and he or she didn't render your service to you that is pure fraud or scam but if such thing happen there is a way to get your money back without looking for that person that scam you I don't pray anyone should get scam but our people say prevention is better than cure I will be sharing the info to only interested person if u are in chat me but don't expect it to be free peace out

If you carry out fraudulent transaction or you have been scam or If you've mistakenly sent money to someone's bank account, here's a simple step guide to try to get your money back immediately: Whatsapp me for the guide
Zero nine zero two seven seven nine nine two seven eight or check the image to copy the number to chat me now if you are interested
Mustapha

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Real Human Hair Extensions / Davido Will Lose Fans If Snubs A Dieheart Fan / Bokkos, Southern Plateau To Get Electricity Supply Soon – Jos DISCO MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.