Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning (31719 Views)

Bandits Are Not Muslims, North Is Undereducated & Underpopulated- Bello El-Rufai / El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu / Again, Dino Melaye Fails To Appear In Court Over Gunrunning Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning by Angelfrost(m): 9:19am On Aug 15, 2023
The North never ready to get sense... Terrorism on top this current Tinubunomics??!

Una go just kpai finish!
Re: Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning by DenreleDave(m): 9:20am On Aug 15, 2023
Women can see male doctors but they can carry gun

The north is losing it
Re: Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning by A19bgbs: 9:20am On Aug 15, 2023
Ok

Re: Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning by Alvin212(m): 9:22am On Aug 15, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Wahala! How will they cope?

Fine girl

Are you sex starved like me
Re: Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning by tishbite42: 9:24am On Aug 15, 2023
layzie:
How can one sleep well after reading this

Paragraph 5: an estimated 30,000 bandits operate in north west Nigeria.

This is excluding BH, ISIS, ISIL, IPOB, ESN, killer herdsmen, UGM etc.

How does one sleep well laidis
IPOB and ESN kill you there
Re: Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning by Messileo10000: 9:24am On Aug 15, 2023
MrsTwrite:

grin Remember say na one rib form them.

But they dey always outdo the rib grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning by osuofia2(m): 9:25am On Aug 15, 2023
HIJAB
Re: Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning by abba190: 9:37am On Aug 15, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
An average northerner is very easy to be brainwashed using the platform of religion and tribe lipsrsealed

just like obi brainwashed the christians to vote for him for religious sake. nigerians are thesame
Re: Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning by tivta(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2023
The future is female...
Re: Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning by Padipadi(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:
What a man can do a woman can do better

Remembered one time I dated an Hausa girl

I no dey use force Fvck her make she no go dagger me
Heee! The north is finished with Islam and terrorism yet from their caliphate they were able to brainwash bastard Yoruba muslims from Ilorin

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning by Shinjawestside: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2023
Head slamming mohammadian terrorists doing the work of their allah..

Operating in hijab.

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning by Shinjawestside: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2023
abba190:
just like obi brainwashed the christians to vote for him for religious sake. nigerians are thesame

Who were the idiots who voted for Muslim-muslim ticket?

Guess that was not for religious sake ..

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning by abba190: 9:42am On Aug 15, 2023
Shinjawestside:

Who were the idiots who voted for Muslim-muslim ticket?

Guess that was not for religious sake ..
all i said is that majority of the christians too voted for obi.
Re: Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning by BrooklynBoy: 9:46am On Aug 15, 2023
Omo. God help us ooo.
Insecurity, High cost of transportation, high cost of living, fuel price hike, we haven't solved our own problems and we wan go war wey no concern us
Re: Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning by RevenuesBoost(f): 9:46am On Aug 15, 2023
Women are always least suspected.
Re: Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:48am On Aug 15, 2023
It is well oh
patronise me today

100 percent surreal
Re: Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning by iamjavadem(m): 9:48am On Aug 15, 2023
Wrong ma'am, they are using women because everyone see them as being innocent else can fly under the radar without detection, same with children. Emotion over logic. Everybody is capable of evil, we need to start thinking logically.
Re: Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning by MrsTwrite(f): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2023
Alvin212:

Fine girl

Are you sex starved like me

👀
Re: Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning by Advancedman(m): 10:08am On Aug 15, 2023
ijustdey:
In a strategy honed by Boko Haram, bandits are enlisting women for arms trafficking in Nigeria’s north-west.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/616043-why-nigerias-bandits-are-recruiting-women-for-gunrunning.html

That is one of their crucial office and department in crime syndicate architecture.
Re: Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning by ItisWell22(f): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2023
priceactionx:
Soft target, many security agencies don't search women much especially in the north.

Something I miss so much, especially driving with a hijab on.

Them go just do you sannu, allow you pass.
Re: Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning by maticar: 10:35am On Aug 15, 2023
yarimo see your mumsy oo
Re: Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning by SeriouslySense(m): 10:44am On Aug 15, 2023
from the comments i see why this country cannot work, and why the selfish rulers will always have their way.

The people are dull, and cannot even unite for simple things. Anyway, let it be.

If i wanted to exploit and deceive any region its very easy, all i have to use is religion or tribe.

If i wanted to exploit the north, all i need is to use religion, and if i want to deceive the south all i need is to use tribe.
Re: Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning by SeriouslySense(m): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2023
I guess that was how that Arab deceived the Nigeriens, he used the color of his skin and his religion, very easy to exploits these people. cool cool

Their president is self centered too.

Alright people grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning by sslcrypt: 10:59am On Aug 15, 2023
Another reason Niger is acting tough. The military circle in Niger knows the coordination they are conducting with enemies within our borders and these terrorist groups. If only Nigerians knew the extent of Niger subtle support of these JIHADIST to gain some form of leverage. Now I wait for the brain dead individuals to come on and attack because they think it's by insulting tinibu.

Military actions in Niger solves 60% of the bandits problems in the north. Because it will act as a 3 prong operations. Now the military leaders that know the issue and want to solve it are been blackmailed. You think TINIBU will just wake up one morning and agree military actions on Niger? But some sections of the nation is to blinded by anger.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning by MrPRevailer(m): 11:04am On Aug 15, 2023
ijustdey
They are Jihadists. Why calling them Bandits?
As you can see they have their regalia on.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning by orisa37: 11:26am On Aug 15, 2023
TO DO BUSINESS WITH TCHIANI.
Re: Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning by matm: 11:49am On Aug 15, 2023
Nothing like brainwashing of an able bodied adult.Are they kids?
Whoever is caught should face the law.
Re: Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning by ElSudani: 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:
What a man can do a woman can do better

Remembered one time I dated an Hausa girl

I no dey use force Fvck her make she no go dagger me

Basically, if there's no risk of being stabbed then you would use force? The type of people I share this country with.
This is someone who rants all day long because of government.
Re: Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning by Paracetamol01: 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
na dem Dem
Re: Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning by yuping(m): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
undecided When you don't cut out cancer it keeps on growing, this people should have been massacre but because some set of people believe that killing them is like killing their brothers, now they're recruiting women. Nagode.
Re: Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning by bukatyne(f): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
The reasons more women are adopted has been stated in the later part of the article:

Women can fly under the radar easier for crimes than men.

Please do not 'beautify' it with poverty & less economically disadvantaged and other hogwash.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bunmi Ojo Buried Amid Tears In Ekiti (Photos) / Tanko Rossi Sabo Donates Cash To Community, Pays School Fees For Students / Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.