Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife (52043 Views)

DavidoAt10: Davido Shares Throwback Photo Of His First Recording ‘Dami Duro’ / Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho / KWAM1 Denies Having An Affair With Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife by Kingju: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
cheesy cheesy
Re: Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife by FakeNEWSevryday: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ok
Re: Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife by RomanGreen: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
This further confirms my earlier assertion that most women have no taste provided you have money, they will just spread their legs. From Aalafin to portable undecided

Men, you're the price, stop rating these women highly, most of them ain't worth the stress

16 Likes

Re: Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife by millionboi2: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
nepapole:
This babe no get taste.

From alaafin to portable.

Bad bad taste.
she want some one that will be loyal

1 Like

Re: Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife by blingxx(m): 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
This guy have finally taken what belongs to ceasar grin

2 Likes

Re: Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife by Mikel99(m): 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
Sultech221:
Power of money
Alaafin of Oyo got money pass portable oga
Re: Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife by dahnimoh(m): 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
Na wao

Woman can do anything for fame

1 Like

Re: Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife by MEGAWATCH: 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
festacman:

What do you mean that the babe no get taste because she is dating Portable. What is wrong with Portable apart the small sko sko wey dey him head and by the way, everybody including you get peculiar signature sko sko.

Portable is doing well financially. He is a famous. He is a man who has impregnated his wives, which means his 'machine gun' is sharp. He is not the ugliest man. Above Portable is titled man in his community and he is king of Zazu and in case you don't know, a king is a king. So, what exactly is your beef with him?

Hahahaha!

Sincerely speaking this is the BEST summary I've seen on NAIRALAND forum.

I wish I am portable, I would have given you a very good gift.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife by Emma1Oj(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
nepapole:
This babe no get taste.

Bad bad taste.
see you. Watin concern woman with taste wen money is involve.

1 Like

Re: Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife by Af0nja: 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
nepapole:
This babe no get taste.

Bad bad taste.

A man is a man

2 Likes

Re: Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife by Gkay1(m): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
So dat fine babe nor see who go dig her hole if not portable. Some women nor tru get sense
Re: Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife by Uguruzik(m): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
nepapole:

Na that touch wey dey him head gangan be the wahala. Portable no normal.

NA WHO NORMAL?
Re: Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife by Addme: 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
So this boy dey fetch water where Alaafin once fetched water. Wow, after money na still money.

4 Likes

Re: Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife by Millimann: 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
See what they have been reduced to.
Re: Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife by Burgerlomo: 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
This is f*ckin unbelievable 😳
Re: Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife by Ladiesdoctor(m): 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taaaaa
Re: Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife by Tommydare(m): 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
How is he dirty? If you say the guy no fine, I think that's ok.
IconicR:
Imagine sex with this dirty boy .
Some women are trying ooo and this one was even a former queen

1 Like

Re: Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife by danzaki63: 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
i hope he consulted their Oracles before he started dating her? make the thing no backfire? i dont trust Yorubas with MAGU even when they are dead.
Re: Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife by Tommydare(m): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
Make money miss road for you too nw.
Oakenshield:
Money miss road
Re: Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife by Emma1Oj(m): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
Imagine sex with this dirty boy .
Some women are trying ooo and this one was even a former queen
mind your business.. Don't talk like if Portable come for you, you won't accept..

8 Likes

Re: Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife by putin2: 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
Portable is useless fucking a dead man wife will bring him down
Re: Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife by BigYash: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
He wan date his ancestors wife.. Hmmm
Re: Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife by Allisgud: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
That woman always have eyes for limelight stardom she is a used dump kind of woman who like to jump from celeb to celeb like Kim k

1 Like

Re: Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
Emma1Oj:
mind your business.. Don't talk like if Portable come for you, you won't accept..
I'm tempted to call the moderators on you for this.
Re: Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife by aremubabs: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
This Queen Dami must like fame very much. She doesn't appear to care about anything else.

Just like DJ Cuppy who appears to have a thing for sportsmen.

1 Like

Re: Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife by Tommydare(m): 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
Before nko.
Draslo:
No levels. Let's be honest though, many Nairaland feminists will collect money from this guy for a night stand. They will be quick to accept the discreet offer
Re: Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife by DatNaijaGuy: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
MikeMicheal:
I thought sexing the king's wife comes with supernatural consequences grin grin grin

Mumu superstition. grin grin

Be careful not to always jump into conclusion on things you lack understanding of.
When a king dies, rituals and sacrifices are usually performed on the wives before they can have affair with other men.
She has done hers and certified fit to sleep with whoever she wants.
Have a nice day.

6 Likes

Re: Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife by Godssplan: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Who go help you no go stress you.
Portable 2022

1 Like

Re: Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife by Sholuwa241: 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
Me know comment now lagh I just they lagh beauty and the beast Hmm
Re: Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife by OChimex: 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
nepapole:
This babe no get taste.

Bad bad taste.

She get taste before go marry old expired man? Na the money she dey chase, so portable provided her with it too, she follow him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) / Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her / Chris Ekejimbe Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.