Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Telemedicine: Book Your Online Consultation With A Paediatrician - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Telemedicine: Book Your Online Consultation With A Paediatrician (382 Views)

Does My Baby Need Physical Therapy?- A Paediatrician's Perspective / Do You Need A Paediatrician? / Ijeoma Nnodim: A Paediatrician Born Deaf; An Inspirational Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telemedicine: Book Your Online Consultation With A Paediatrician by DrAda(f): 9:03am On Aug 15, 2023
Good morning Parents and Caregivers,
I am a Paediatrician with nearly twenty years of experience. Since telemedicine is here to stay, I am available to answer any burning questions that you may have concerning your child's health care needs.

My services include
1. Expert medical advice tailored to your child's specific needs

2. Developmental assessments to ensure your child is reaching important milestones,

3. Guidance on nutrition and growth

4. Personalized recommendations for maintaining your child's overall well-being

To ensure seamless delivery of care, I am excited to offer personalized e-cards and charts that will be created to track your child's health metrics. These tools will provide you with a clear and visual way to monitor your child's progress and make informed decisions about their health.

Contact me throguh my email @ inboxdr.ada@gmail.com
Cheers
Re: Telemedicine: Book Your Online Consultation With A Paediatrician by wittywriter: 9:52am On Aug 15, 2023
DrAda:
I am a Paediatrician with nearly twenty years of experience. Since telemedicine is here to stay, I am available to answer any burning questions that you may have concerning your child's health care needs.

My services include
1. Expert medical advice tailored too your child's specific needs

2. Developmental assessments to ensure your child is reaching important milestones,

To ensure seamless delivery of care, I am excited to offer personalized e-cards and charts that will be created to track your child's health metrics. These tools will provide you with a clear and visual way to monitor your child's progress and make informed decisions about their health.

Contact me on inboxdr.ada@gmail.com
Cheers

Nice read...however if you need traffic and client conversion content kindly quote me.
FYI getting your paediatric brand to become a house-hold name then you need to post creative engaging contents to attract patronage and also create a user friendly trusted publications.
I'm always open to more enquiry/enquiries.
Afterall my little post sure got you a little engaged.

Wittyness
Re: Telemedicine: Book Your Online Consultation With A Paediatrician by CedarHoldings: 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
DrAda:

My services include
1. Expert medical advice tailored to your child's specific needs

Contact me on inboxdr.ada@gmail.com
Cheers
Dr Ada pls I get full easily this days,and sometimes accompany by heartburn, indigestion, pls help me I no get money for ur consultation.
Re: Telemedicine: Book Your Online Consultation With A Paediatrician by bebe77: 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
You can download the HealthThen`More app for free. consultations on www.drhealththenmore.com
CedarHoldings:
Dr Ada pls I get full easily this days,and sometimes accompany by heartburn, indigestion, pls help me I no get money for ur consultation.
Re: Telemedicine: Book Your Online Consultation With A Paediatrician by UrgentNeeds(m): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
Why did Dr.Ada stop with this great thread ?

Kindly Continue for your own good.

You'll surely attract paying clients in less than no time.
Re: Telemedicine: Book Your Online Consultation With A Paediatrician by AreaFada2: 6:52pm On Jan 02
And this Dr Ada's thread didn't make front page o.

Assuming she's one half-clad yeyebrity, Seun and his people will rush the thread to FP.

Seun, you need some family men and women as mods.

Please Seun, move to FP.
Re: Telemedicine: Book Your Online Consultation With A Paediatrician by DrAda(f): 2:48pm On Jan 20
Thank you for the kind remarks. I didn't continue because the feedback has been poor. But your kind words had motivated me to keep pushing on.

Many thanks again
Re: Telemedicine: Book Your Online Consultation With A Paediatrician by GeeMeshin1(m): 5:01am On Feb 16
Way to go

DrAda:
Thank you for the kind remarks. I didn't continue because the feedback has been poor. But your kind words had motivated me to keep pushing on.

Many thanks again

(1) (Reply)

Health / Obama Announces Plans For New Ebola Screening Of Airlinepassengers / 'm Also Feel Almost Done Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.