Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Is Obj's Power Overated ? Or Is He Just A Mere Ritualist? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Obj's Power Overated ? Or Is He Just A Mere Ritualist? (927 Views)

Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters / How Relevant Is OBJ In Today's Politics? / Who Is Atiku Abubakar & Why Is Obj After Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Obj's Power Overated ? Or Is He Just A Mere Ritualist? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2011
Over the past few months, the power tussle for Ogun State has exposed some of the skeletons in the cupboard of the immediate past governor (Gbenga "jack" Daniel[i](s)[/i],  On the other hand, one can argue that he was bullied by OBJ into submission because of his greed for power,  

At the end of the day, one question that bugs my mind is, how come OBJ's wings has grown so long that he is now being treated like a Lord,  did he get his maneuvering powers from a voodoo priest or is he a hardcore Ritualist, or is he just taking the mick because of his status as an ex-president??,

Recently this same guy wrote a letter to GEJ, commanding him to sack some of the top ministers in his cabinet, to enable him impose his loyalist,   I guess that rings a bell,  my question is;
WHO IS REALLY IN CHARGE OF NIGERIA, Is it OBJ or GEJ

(1) (Reply)

Citizens Of Lagos State Lost Interest In Voting / Should We Be Allowed To Carry Guns? / List Of Fuel Subsidy Beneficiaries:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.