Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Have You Been Scammed Before? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Have You Been Scammed Before? (145 Views)

Have You Been Scammed Before? Let's Hear Your Experience. / How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig / Have You Been Scammed By Fake Web Developers? Report To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Scammed Before? by AdejorLawrence(m): 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
Please Share your story if you've been scammed before.

Some peoples keep quite when they're scammed. That doesn't help, we advice you call them out, post their details so you can save others from falling for their scams.
Re: Have You Been Scammed Before? by AdejorLawrence(m): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
Impersonator2:
This criminal here scammed me of my money
Her numba 070841.75009
How?
Give details.
Re: Have You Been Scammed Before? by Impersonator2: 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
AdejorLawrence:
How?
Give details.

We agreed that she was going to come to my place and fuc k me but she collected my 2000 naira and ran away.

(1) (Reply)

1000+ Best Chatgpt Prompts / What Is A Meta Title When It Comes To SEO / Tech Warning!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.