Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

I Ordered A Samsung Galaxy S9+... But - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Ordered A Samsung Galaxy S9+... But (1524 Views)

Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Is Being Held By Nigerian Customs / "I Sent A Samsung Phone From Finland To Nigeria, My Brother Got Biscuit" - Lady / The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Ordered A Samsung Galaxy S9+... But by Tyg3rFvry: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
Based off my previous threads, I finally decided to opt for a Samsung galaxy s9+ for 110k naira

I found a good deal on Konga, however I heard from sources I could never be able to get the brand new s9+ device in 2023, I contacted Konga and they said they don't sell refurbished or used items on their websites and I should expect my item to be brand new and sealed with complete accessories.

It's almost a week since I placed the order but the item is yet to reach my location.

By the way, it was shipped from Computer Village - is that a reason to be concerned that it might turn out to be a clone phone?

Should I believe I'm getting a brand new item from Konga?

Is the device worth it in this modern day and age over the more recent midrange?
Re: I Ordered A Samsung Galaxy S9+... But by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
Which phone is your girlfriend using?
Re: I Ordered A Samsung Galaxy S9+... But by Covid: 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tyg3rFvry:
Based off my previous threads, I finally decided to opt for a Samsung galaxy s9+ for 110k naira

I found a good deal on Konga, however I heard from sources I could never be able to get the brand new s9+ device in 2023, I contacted Konga and they said they don't sell refurbished or used items on their websites and I should expect my item to be brand new and sealed with complete accessories...

Is the device worth it in this modern day and age over the more recent midrange?
Old Samsung flagship phones are better than their new midrange bro! The old flagships will still get updates until after 4 years.
Re: I Ordered A Samsung Galaxy S9+... But by Tyg3rFvry: 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
Covid:
Old Samsung flagship phones are better than their new midrange bro! The old flagships will still get updates until after 4 years.

Okay thank you very much bro. I'm still waiting for the phone as it is currently in transit, though I hope it doesn't turn out to be a clone or used phone packaged as new.
Re: I Ordered A Samsung Galaxy S9+... But by udemzyudex(m): 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tyg3rFvry:

I found a good deal on Konga, however I heard from sources I could never be able to get the brand new s9+ device in 2023, I contacted Konga and they said they don't sell refurbished or used items on their websites and I should expect my item to be brand new and sealed with complete accessories.

It's almost a week since I placed the order but the item is yet to reach my location.

By the way, it was shipped from Computer Village - is that a reason to be concerned that it might turn out to be a clone phone?

grin grin just dey play.

You're definitely getting a repackage phone.
You think jumia knows everything about those who uses their platform to sell?

I can even take you to where they repackage all these phones sef, they'll do the pack here, buy the accessories and package it.
Very funny grin

8 Likes

Re: I Ordered A Samsung Galaxy S9+... But by Tyg3rFvry: 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
udemzyudex:

grin grin just dey play.

I can even take you to where they repackage all these phones sef, they'll do the pack here, buy the accessories and package it.
Very funny grin

So make I cancel the order abi? I don't know if the phone is worth that amount if it's in a used condition... plus if e come be faulty device.
Re: I Ordered A Samsung Galaxy S9+... But by Adewale1603(m): 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
I don't think it can come in brand new form. It must definitely be a used phone
Re: I Ordered A Samsung Galaxy S9+... But by mrcrabs(m): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
There is nothing like a new s9+ what you are getting is 100% refurbished no go loose guard just enjoy the device and be ready for any issue that may arise later, you wan buy s9+ new for 2023 how?

2 Likes

Re: I Ordered A Samsung Galaxy S9+... But by Adewale1603(m): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
mrcrabs:
There is nothing like a new s9+ what you are getting is 100% refurbished no go loose guard just enjoy the device and be ready for any issue that may arise later, you wan buy s9+ new for 2023 how?
it's still possible to get a brand new, cos s9+ is still very much available and still in production, not yet discontinued. It's only discontinued phone that has ended production.

1 Like

Re: I Ordered A Samsung Galaxy S9+... But by MrBONE2(m): 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
grin
udemzyudex:

grin grin just dey play.

Very funny grin

1 Like

Re: I Ordered A Samsung Galaxy S9+... But by MrBONE2(m): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
mrcrabs:
grin

Re: I Ordered A Samsung Galaxy S9+... But by 22o62021: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
Run chairman

I sold 2 Samsung phones and it's causing issue
S8 screen problem but he used it for months

I sold s9 to him last month and screen is scattering

He wanted to buy a new s10 and I told him the truth

It's refurbished they packaged

Our suppliers knows this
Likewise the sellers
But market must sell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Ordered A Samsung Galaxy S9+... But by ecomalchemistt(m): 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lol , as long as its from ikeja , computer village...

What you have ordered is a repackaged phone 80% of the time...though

Nuff said....don't wanna leak the modus operandi here.

The same way use your hand take place the order , use that same hand go cancel am.

Bless.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Ordered A Samsung Galaxy S9+... But by Tyg3rFvry: 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
22o62021:
Run chairman

I sold 2 Samsung phones and it's causing issue
S8 screen problem but he used it for months

I sold s9 to him last month and screen is scattering

He wanted to buy a new s10 and I told him the truth

It's refurbished they packaged

Our suppliers knows this
Likewise the sellers
But market must sell

Bro wetin I go do now? And I need new phone wey go serve me well

So person no fit see this OG phones at a discounted rate and brand new?
Re: I Ordered A Samsung Galaxy S9+... But by 22o62021: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tyg3rFvry:

Bro wetin I go do now? And I need new phone wey go serve me well

So person no fit see this OG phones at a discounted rate and brand new?

Go for new A04
Re: I Ordered A Samsung Galaxy S9+... But by Tyg3rFvry: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
ecomalchemistt:
Lol , as long as its from ikeja , computer village...

What you have ordered is a repackaged phone 80% of the time...though

Nuff said....don't wanna leak the modus operandi here.

The same way use your hand take place the order , use that same hand go cancel am.

Bless.

Hahaha okay chief I don hear you sir
Re: I Ordered A Samsung Galaxy S9+... But by Tyg3rFvry: 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
22o62021:

Go for new A04

Na exactly wetin samsung tell me be this. Thanks boss
Re: I Ordered A Samsung Galaxy S9+... But by 22o62021: 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tyg3rFvry:

Na exactly wetin samsung tell me be this. Thanks boss

The call I received now before replying you is still about Samsung s9

I don advice the guy to go buy infinix note 30
And stop worrying my life.

To fix S8 screen is 75k
S9 is 80k

And he bought the 2 and they now have screen problem.
Re: I Ordered A Samsung Galaxy S9+... But by mrcrabs(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
Adewale1603:
it's still possible to get a brand new, cos s9+ is still very much available and still in production, not yet discontinued. It's only discontinued phone that has ended production.

Na express you dey go so. There is no new s9+ in 2023, don't fall victim, I have said mine.

Bless

1 Like

Re: I Ordered A Samsung Galaxy S9+... But by meshachdbuzz(m): 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tyg3rFvry:

Bro why na s9+ brand new haba even if u wan see brand new na from eBay or Amazon is like $600 and above.. or else dey are refurbished or used... No more updates for s9+ even s20 self no more updates I think is only security patches it will getting this year only

Cancel the order buy here from niaraland up Ur money and buy S10 the battery is still better than s9+

A word is enough for the wise

The person that said they have not discontinued s9+ that person is a clown they have even stop s20 production talkless of s9+

1 Like

Re: I Ordered A Samsung Galaxy S9+... But by Tyg3rFvry: 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
meshachdbuzz:

Bro why na s9+ brand new haba even if u wan see brand new na from eBay or Amazon is like $600 and above.. or else dey are refurbished or used... No more updates for s9+ even s20 self no more updates I think is only security patches it will getting this year only

Cancel the order buy here from niaraland up Ur money and buy S10 the battery is still better than s9+

The person that said they have not discontinued s9+ that person is a clown they have even stop s20 production talkless of s9+

Please boss put me through how i can get s10 here on NL
Re: I Ordered A Samsung Galaxy S9+... But by davillian(m): 5:30am On Aug 16, 2023
Tyg3rFvry:

Konga keh
Re: I Ordered A Samsung Galaxy S9+... But by Jeffy1206(m): 7:45am On Aug 16, 2023
Guy are you an Arsenal fan? You're a gunner! If you never pay, better reject the order o. It's even better you go ursef than buying from konga or jumia. Don't come here and cry to us o. By the new midrange and forget flagship of 4-5 years ago. Listen to people saying they're better than the current midrange at your peril... 👌

2 Likes

Re: I Ordered A Samsung Galaxy S9+... But by meshachdbuzz(m): 8:06am On Aug 16, 2023
Tyg3rFvry:

Please boss put me through how i can get s10 here on NL

Through the search bar up there type Samsung galaxy S10 you will see seller's listed their with their prices u will see there phone number too
Make sure you use escrow before paying
To be on a safer side

Just be scrolling down till you see your desire amount you are willing to spend. but I will strongly suggest s20fe for a start make sure you confirm is a sanpdragon variate for any Samsung u are willing to buy and make sure there's no screen burn on the screen
Re: I Ordered A Samsung Galaxy S9+... But by captainking(m): 9:54am On Aug 16, 2023
Tyg3rFvry:

So make I cancel the order abi? I don't know if the phone is worth that amount if it's in a used condition... plus if e come be faulty device.
Bro..there is one week return policy...order...use a few days,,,notice any faults,,,take to their office and return,..just keep your return policy papers intact..
Re: I Ordered A Samsung Galaxy S9+... But by Adewale1603(m): 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
meshachdbuzz:

s9+ and s20 are available and released, the status States still available not discontinued. You mean GSMarena is lying on it's webpage
Re: I Ordered A Samsung Galaxy S9+... But by meshachdbuzz(m): 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
Adewale1603:
s9+ and s20 are available and released, the status States still available not discontinued. You mean GSMarena is lying on it's webpage

I no sarbi talk too much
Since 2020

(1) (Reply)

. / This Message Is From A Stolen Mobile / Etisalats Bb Complete Now 1000 While Full Package Is 1500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.