Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator (36170 Views)

"Invest In Lagos At Your Own Peril" - Maryanne Moghalu / Maryanne, Moghalu’s Wife Requests Second Marriage Proposal. He Reacts / Kingsley And Maryanne Moghalu Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary With Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator by Islie: 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
Kingsley Moghalu, a former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, appointed by President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, from 2009 to 2014 and his wife, Maryanne, were recently stuck in an elevator due to technical difficulties for over 30 minutes.

In a post on the social media microblogging site X (formerly known as Twitter) the wife of the Nigerian political economist, Maryanne, revealed that the elevator stopped in between floors.

Maryanne via her post as she shared videos of the incident wrote, “This morning, @MoghaluKingsley and I were stuck in an elevator for over 30 minutes! The elevator stopped in between floors. I thank God it ended well. This is why you don’t leave home without praying. Ps 91. Never know what is waiting around the corner. Glory to God!”

Moghalu is the founder of Sogato Strategies LLC, a global investment advisory firm, and the president of the Institute for Governance and Economic Transformation (IGET), a public policy think tank. He is a Non-Resident Senior Fellow at the Council on Emerging Market Enterprises at the Fletcher School at Tufts University and is the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) Special Envoy on Post-Covid Development Finance for Africa.

https://dailytrust.com/video-how-kingsley-moghalu-wife-were-rescued-from-faulty-elevator/

This morning, @MoghaluKingsley and I were stuck in an elevator for over 30 minutes! The elevator stopped in between floors. I thank God it ended well. This is why you don't leave home without praying. Ps 91. Never know what is waiting around the corner. Glory to God!

https://twitter.com/MaryanneMoghalu/status/1691153710687088640?t=aL5yhWib4w8-8T2_GdmFZA&s=19

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator by Taylor90: 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
Elevator again

Omo

4 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2023
May God continue to protect them
This man is all Obi ever dreamt of.
Giving hypes and praises to the wrong person who looted a state for complete eight years is what I'll never understand.
If it is jazz obi did on you all then e no work reach my side and the sides of the majority of Nigerians.

45 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator by TemplarLandry: 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2023
cool

90 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator by jmoore(m): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
Giving hypes and praises to the wrong person who looted a state for complete eight years is what I'll never understand.
If it is jazz obi did on you all then e no work reach my side and the sides of the majority of Nigerians.

Moghalu can never sell cocaine, meth like drug trafficking Timlubu.

147 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
jmoore:

Moghalu can never sell cocaine, meth like drug trafficking Timlub8.
Yes , same way he doesn't go about lying and deceiving people with imaginary projects that never existed, he has not looted any state for complete eight years without anything tangible to show for it.

42 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator by jmoore(m): 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
Yes , same way he doesn't go about lying and deceiving people with imaginary projects that never existed, he has not looted any state for complete eight years without anything tangible to show for it.

The only thing that was looted is your brain.
That's why you keep babablu bulabuing.

124 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
jmoore:

The only thing that was looted is your brain.
That's why you keep babablu bulabuing.
Check obi's pocket you'll find your left testicle there

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator by derecho(m): 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
When will you stop taking that substance Bulaba gave you?

Moghalu that couldn't convince his family to vote for him is the one Nigeria's President Peter Obi is aspiring to be like?
Ordinary Sowore and Fela Durotoye ended Moghalu's Political career.

PO, by God's grace, defeatedINEC +APC+ Buhari+Tinubu+PDP+Atiku+Sowore+Reno+ Deji +Kwakwanso+Sowore
without structure

Tinubu will never try PO in his next life
IconicR:

43 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator by festacman(m): 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
Getting stuck in an elevator can cause panic attack. It is a sad experience.

So, we thank God for Prof and his wife for getting out alive. We also urge him to recheck his BP status. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator by jmoore(m): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
Check obi's pocket you'll find your left testicle there

You dey harvest organs too? No wonder.

From drug trafficking to human organ trafficking, your cup go soon full.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
Next to Soludo and Umahi, Moghalu is the greatest Igbo man alive

Honorable mnetions being Ekpa and Kanu

Obi is just one inconsequential dullard not brighter than Kamsi, that Jamb highest "goal" scorer cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

God bless Kingsley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator by FunkeAyorinde: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
shocked
Re: Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator by Dozie32(m): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
Good for them
Re: Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator by Sitwalkstand: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
See oyibo response

our own for say they no get fuel

E be like say village people don they learn how to operate technology

5 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator by adioolayi(m): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
Wahala
Re: Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator by SILVERLINES: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
smiley
Re: Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator by Skillsnigeria: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator by Padipadi(m): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
Saw it on lib. This happened in overseas, probably UK
Re: Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator by OluwaBlessyn: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
Again!!!!

May God no allow our enemies win over us oo🤲🏽🤲🏽
Re: Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator by lesbiconverter: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
Thank God it's not in Nigeria grin

9 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator by NairalandGossip: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
Hmmmm. Last year it was building collapse that was killing people, this year, it is elevator. May God continue to protect us o

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator by Majorbankz007: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
This Tinubu regime just hard anyhow and that’s why many men out here can’t sustain full erection nor last long in bed. I used to last for maximum 3 minutes until I used a particular fruit and veg formula that worked like Magic. I have the recipe and it works 100percent. Selling my recipe and how to prepare it for 1500naira. See my what’sapp my profile. Text me codedly

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator by Vladm(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
Re: Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator by superCleanworks(m): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
lots of them in Abuja especially that NNPC towers

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
God save them

Allamdulilahi
Re: Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator by BoldBrainz(m): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
Better thank God you both didn't get stuck in a Nigerian elevator . Na there una for dey until Buhari expresses shock from Daura.

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator by patrislayqueen: 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
Thank God it ended well !

Meanwhile, GAS CARBURETOR CONVERTER is still much available... Pay on delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator by Aldebaran(m): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
Thank God
Re: Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator by Kobicove(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
Sometime in 2013 during a minor fire incident I also got stuck for about 15 minutes in the elevator at the building in the Ministry of Finance Rivers State in Port Harcourt, I did not make noise about it then so I wonder why this guy is disturbing our peace here grin

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator by lexy2014: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:

Who should he have given the hype and praises to?

Isn't it interesting that 7months after election which u will say obi lost, you still can't get over peter obi?

How can someone be so obsessed with a person who lost an election? It is like man city winning champions league and be complaining about inter Milan or some other club everyday.

It therefore proves that "obis jazz" reach your side

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS / James Ibori Hangs Out With Friends In London After Being Cleared UK Court. PICS / Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.