Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Poetree The App For Poets And Lovers Of Poetry - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poetree The App For Poets And Lovers Of Poetry (166 Views)

A Thread Of Poetry / POETS And Poetry Lovers,check Out This Poem Titled "The Wanting". / For Poets Everything Is Inspiration - Interview With Rahaman Abiola Toheeb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poetree The App For Poets And Lovers Of Poetry by fortran12: 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2023
Poetree is one of the fastest growing free to use platforms for poets and poetry lovers to share their work and connect with others. It is a community of writers and readers who come together to celebrate the beauty of language and the power of words. Whether you are a seasoned poet or just starting out writing poems, Poetree is the perfect place to share your work, receive feedback from other poets and readers of poetry, and find inspiration.
Source.- https://poetree.ca/about

Re: Poetree The App For Poets And Lovers Of Poetry by wittywriter: 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2023
I'll check it out.

Let me drop a line of poetry.

Wittyness
Re: Poetree The App For Poets And Lovers Of Poetry by fortran12: 10:48am On Aug 17, 2023
wittywriter:
I'll check it out.

Let me drop a line of poetry.

Wittyness

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Rap!! Genesis / IWA Mourns The Passing Of Renowned Folklorist Jimi Solanke / Enchanted By A Curse Prince - Feather's Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.