Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,351 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

What Stories Stuck With You On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Stories Stuck With You On Nairaland? (114 Views)

Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers / Youths Do Photoshoot In Lagos Traffic After Being Stuck For 5 Hours / LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Stories Stuck With You On Nairaland? by Davidcorny: 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
Hey guys, I've been on Nairaland for years(even though this is a new handle) and wanted to know the horror, funny, shocking or memorable stories you read on the forum. Mine was a very disturbing post from someone who claims he has intrusive thoughts to kill people, his thread started I think 2017 to 2019, I suspect he was the Nigerian Serial Killer "David West", another story was a very popular atheist in the religious section, can't recall the name but last I heard he slumped in his bathroom and died. Last story I can recall was from a married man who's wife was bipolar and wanted to kill him in his sleep with a knife but cut his hand instead. What stories do you recall reading on Nairaland?
Re: What Stories Stuck With You On Nairaland? by Taylor90: 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
grin
Re: What Stories Stuck With You On Nairaland? by donbachi(m): 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
Dollar=1naira.
Re: What Stories Stuck With You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
The only thing I've noticed recently is the rise in ethnic bigotry. Meaning Nairaland now has a lot of users who lack intelligence and exposure.

1 Like

Re: What Stories Stuck With You On Nairaland? by Davidcorny: 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Reinaldo:
The only thing I've noticed recently is the rise in ethnic bigotry. Meaning Nairaland now has a lot of users who lack intelligence and exposure.
I'd argue it's paid political propaganda, I know for a fact people are paid to promote political parties here so I'm sure there's some for ethnic division too.

(1) (Reply)

Dominate Lead Generation Game With Cutting-edge Enterprise Saas SEO Techniques / 3$bn NNPC Loan My Thoughts / A Seamless Transition: Benefits Of Installing Ascend Siding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.