Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Any Profitable Business Blueprints To Invest #1.5 Million - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Profitable Business Blueprints To Invest #1.5 Million (635 Views)

What Business Blueprints / ANY Profitable Trade With 50k? / Please Suggest Any Profitable Online Business For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Profitable Business Blueprints To Invest #1.5 Million by Emmanuel72(m): 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
At this point... I need a realistic and practical business Blueprints that can generate cash flow or passive income from an investment of #1.5 million or #2 million

Possibly you have years of practical experience in such business ... kindly share with us

Pdf or book sellers without practical knowledge should avoid the thread pls.

Re: Any Profitable Business Blueprints To Invest #1.5 Million by wittywriter: 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
Cruise!!! With all the numerous business and investment threads available here on NL.
Lolz

Emmanuel72:

With the current economy reality in Nigeria,most of those investment update might not work bro

Besides I'm mostly concern about profitable and practical business Blueprints not some PDF stuff

Ok then show proof of the said capital ....if you do so I'll share a biz that will be bringing at least 3%+ daily of the capital.

maximizer61:
I'm interested
Quote me here or on a dead thread with evidence of your capital/funds then drop your digits to be reached...kindly do this needful.

maximizer61:
Drop ur number i will show ur every evidence
You ain't ready to have asked for same thing I required of you.

maximizer61:
rest
Audio

Wittyness
Re: Any Profitable Business Blueprints To Invest #1.5 Million by EMIOMOADEOYE: 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
Emmanuel72:
At this point... I need a realistic and practical business Blueprints that can generate cash flow or passive income from an investment of #1.5 million or #2 million

Possibly you have years of practical experience in such business ... kindly share with us

You have 2 million and you don't know what to do with it.

This life is not balanced at all.

Just 500k and in 30 days I will surpass that your 2 million.

But of course.....
Re: Any Profitable Business Blueprints To Invest #1.5 Million by Shinjawestside: 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2023
EMIOMOADEOYE:

But of course.....

Naso e easy reach lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Any Profitable Business Blueprints To Invest #1.5 Million by Barbsamiin: 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
EMIOMOADEOYE:

But of course.....
with that your 2 sure odds abi with wetin?

1 Like

Re: Any Profitable Business Blueprints To Invest #1.5 Million by EMIOMOADEOYE: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
Barbsamiin:
with that your 2 sure odds abi with wetin?

Ode

Where you see 2 sure odds.

2 sure odds ko, accumulator ni.

Bet9ja don spoil your life na only 2 sure odds dey your head
Re: Any Profitable Business Blueprints To Invest #1.5 Million by EMIOMOADEOYE: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
Shinjawestside:

Naso e easy reach lipsrsealed

Anything wey you no know don pass you.

No be say ẹ hard. Na you no know. Simple
Re: Any Profitable Business Blueprints To Invest #1.5 Million by Shinjawestside: 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Anything wey you no know don pass you.

No be say ẹ hard. Na you no know. Simple

You for be billionaire by now if e easy ..

U for dey compete with dangote...

2 Likes

Re: Any Profitable Business Blueprints To Invest #1.5 Million by Emmanuel72(m): 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
EMIOMOADEOYE:

But of course.....

So,can you humbly tell us how you are going to turn #500k to 2 million because you still have not made any tangible business point with your post.

1 Like

Re: Any Profitable Business Blueprints To Invest #1.5 Million by Emmanuel72(m): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
wittywriter:
Cruise!!! With all the numerous business and investment threads available here on NL.
Lolz

Wittyness

With the current economy reality in Nigeria,most of those investment update might not work bro

Besides I'm mostly concern about profitable and practical business Blueprints not some PDF stuff

1 Like

Re: Any Profitable Business Blueprints To Invest #1.5 Million by Chigorkizz(m): 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ok
Re: Any Profitable Business Blueprints To Invest #1.5 Million by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
Emmanuel72:

So,can you humbly tell us how you are going to turn #500k to 2 million because you still have not made any tangible business point with your post.

I wasnt looking to make a business point you entitled sanafabeech
Re: Any Profitable Business Blueprints To Invest #1.5 Million by chiste1: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
Emmanuel72:

Venture into agriculture business.
Re: Any Profitable Business Blueprints To Invest #1.5 Million by Greatdober: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
The truth is, there is a lot of thing to do with that money and make more than you are expecting.
It all boils down to you, even if we give you billion dollar ideas, if you execute it badly..
You no go still see shishi..
To do business, you'll have to know your target audience, if they are around you, how often people request for that good/services and cost of maintenance.
For instance, you can have a piggery farm in Enugu and be flourishing...
But if another person establishes it in the north..
It won't flourish cause the hausa's don't eat pig.
So check what works for you, check what your environment is lacking.
Vulcanizer wey dey where road spoil dry make money pass the one wey dey express but na still the same work

Personally,if I had that cash(not like I don't have), I'd adjust my trading plan/journal,adjust my risk to reward and start trading..
I'd definitely make it.
Anyways, goodluck
Re: Any Profitable Business Blueprints To Invest #1.5 Million by KingAzubuike(f): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2023
EMIOMOADEOYE:

But of course.....
Your type ends up losing the whole 500k. You kids think it's easy to do business in this country?

3 Likes

Re: Any Profitable Business Blueprints To Invest #1.5 Million by EMIOMOADEOYE: 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Your type ends up losing the whole 500k. You kids think it's easy to do business in this country?

I will refrain from responding to you in kind because I don't know you.

But your response is out of order if you are not up to 45.

While it is true that doing business is not easy in Nigeria, certain privileged information can give you leverage that seems unfair

You see brother, all it takes is just one idea, one concept, to open doors.

It is not easy to do business in Nigeria. But my brother, with the correct information, it is easier than easy.

I won't say much. Those who understand will read and pass without saying anything.

I am happy to volunteer that information for free because, in all honesty, the opportunity is too big for only me. But when you have a gold ring, you don't go putting it on a pig's snout.......if you know what I mean

By the way, I'm not calling anybody a pig. It's just an expression.

This is why I like Telegram. The smart ones will already know what to do.
Re: Any Profitable Business Blueprints To Invest #1.5 Million by Emmanuel72(m): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2023
EMIOMOADEOYE:

I will refrain from responding to you in kind because I don't know you.

But your response is out of order if you are not up to 45.

While it is true that doing business is not easy in Nigeria, certain privileged information can give you leverage that seems unfair

You see brother, all it takes is just one idea, one concept, to open doors.

It is not easy to do business in Nigeria. But my brother, with the correct information, it is easier than easy.

I won't say much. Those who understand will read and pass without saying anything.

I am happy to volunteer that information for free because, in all honesty, the opportunity is too big for only me. But when you have a gold ring, you don't go putting it on a pig's snout.......if you know what I mean

By the way, I'm not calling anybody a pig. It's just an expression.

This is why I like Telegram. The smart ones will already know what to do.

Long Easy without any reasonable point is height of Emptiness is your mental faculty bro

Rest abeg

1 Like

Re: Any Profitable Business Blueprints To Invest #1.5 Million by Emmanuel72(m): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
chiste1:

Thanks for your feedback boss

I actually ventured into farming around September 2021.

Only for Fulani Herdsmen invading the farm with their cows and eating up all the plant and ever since then I have taking a break on anything Agriculture

Though I understand their is poultry farm,which is another aspect of agriculture.
Re: Any Profitable Business Blueprints To Invest #1.5 Million by Emmanuel72(m): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
chiste1:

Only for Fulani Herdsmen invading the farm with their cows and eating up all the plant and ever since then I have taking a break on anything Agriculture

Though I understand their is poultry farming,which is another aspect of agriculture.
Re: Any Profitable Business Blueprints To Invest #1.5 Million by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:54am On Aug 19, 2023
Emmanuel72:

Long Easy without any reasonable point is height of Emptiness is your mental faculty bro

Rest abeg

I wasn't even talking to you.

Na you go rest.
Re: Any Profitable Business Blueprints To Invest #1.5 Million by maximizer61(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2023
wittywriter:
Lolz

Ok then show proof of the said capital ....if you do so I'll share a biz that will be bringing at least 3%+ daily of the capital .

Wittyness
I'm interested
Re: Any Profitable Business Blueprints To Invest #1.5 Million by maximizer61(m): 11:40am On Aug 20, 2023
wittywriter:
Lolz

Ok then show proof of the said capital ....if you do so I'll share a biz that will be bringing at least 3%+ daily of the capital.

Quote me here or on a dead thread with evidence of your capital/funds then drop your digits to be reached...kindly do this needful.

Wittyness
Drop ur number i will show ur every evidence
Re: Any Profitable Business Blueprints To Invest #1.5 Million by maximizer61(m): 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
wittywriter:
Lolz

You ain't ready to have asked for same thing I required of you.

Wittyness
rest
Re: Any Profitable Business Blueprints To Invest #1.5 Million by chiste1: 11:08am On Aug 21, 2023
Emmanuel72:

Though I understand their is poultry farming,which is another aspect of agriculture.

Try snailery or fish farming.

(1) (Reply)

Realistic Investment Platform / Can Ibadan Become An Investment Friendly City? / I Need Info On Mutual Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.