Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

20yrs Barreness SHATTERED By The GOD Of CHOSEN. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 20yrs Barreness SHATTERED By The GOD Of CHOSEN. (135 Views)

28YEARS 11months Barrenness SHATTERED By The GOD Of Chosen ( Video, Pics) / 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20yrs Barreness SHATTERED By The GOD Of CHOSEN. by Gospelpreacher1: 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
BARRENESS OF 20YRS SHATTERED, BATTERED, AND SCATTERED BY THE GOD OF CHOSEN

Our sister and her husband were filled with joy as they testified to the Faithfulness and Greatness of this Great and Good GOD of CHOSEN.

They ignored the Barreness and focused on serving the GOD of CHOSEN.
God's Servant says, Continuation brings Freedom.
The GOD of CHOSEN remembered them. They didn't even know when it happened.
Today they have a bouncing baby Girl after 20 yrs of waiting.
ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kTD3xhtlrM

Re: 20yrs Barreness SHATTERED By The GOD Of CHOSEN. by FRANCISTOWN: 6:31am On Aug 18, 2023
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kTD3xhtlrM

Lol! Humans with their primitive way of thoughts.

What was your God doing for 20years before blessing the couple with a child?

People tend to forget that, humans are beings of time. There is an expected time attached to everything we do in life.

If people of other religions or of no religions have kids early enough, then what special thing has your God done?

A child after 20years?? How was that supposed to be a miracle?

That to me seems like wickedness.

The odds of reaping the fruit of that womb is low, the energy to train the child is also very low even if the resources were available.

That's why many of us will never see reasons to this god thing.

You mean a god that can give me a child at the snap of his fingers will have me wait for 20years? That's BS. Wickedness at it's peak.

I'm sure if there was any God, they can't be that wicked and unreasonable.

On that, it was not a god who gave them the child. They only just got it right this time
Re: 20yrs Barreness SHATTERED By The GOD Of CHOSEN. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:57am On Aug 18, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Lol! Humans with their primitive way of thoughts.

What was your God doing for 20years before blessing the couple with a child?

People tend to forget that, humans are beings of time. There is an expected time attached to everything we do in life.

If people of other religions or of no religions have kids early enough, then what special thing has your God done?

A child after 20years?? How was that supposed to be a miracle?

That to me seems like wickedness.

The odds of reaping the fruit of that womb is low, the energy to train the child is also very low even if the resources were available.

That's why many of us will never see reasons to this god thing.

You mean a god that can give me a child at the snap of his fingers will have me wait for 20years? That's BS. Wickedness at it's peak.

I'm sure if there was any God, they can't be that wicked and unreasonable.

On that, it was not a god who gave them the child. They only just got it right this time

You are the one who is unreasonable and evil which is why no good thing should be given to you.

First of God, all God's children immediately have children with no delay.

It is those who are have cursed themselves in Genesis 3 who suffer this.

So this is Him being good in allowing them get a child and reducing their punishment of barrenesss.

So, as i have cursed you severally, see if your life will ever be good and surely your time on earth shall be horrible.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Against Satanic Deposit Dr DK Olukoya / Doctrine : Insincerity of Liars In The Church (Demonic Doctrines) / Why You Must Be A Partner In The Church Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.