Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Her Dead Mother Feeds Her Food In Dream. GOD of CHOSEN Delivered Her. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Her Dead Mother Feeds Her Food In Dream. GOD of CHOSEN Delivered Her. (154 Views)

Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother / How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Her Dead Mother Feeds Her Food In Dream. GOD of CHOSEN Delivered Her. by Gospelpreacher1: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
DELIVERED FROM SICKNESS AND THE SPIRT OF DEATH

Sis ifunaya testified to the Great deliverance the GOD of CHOSEN did on her.

Her Dead Mother comes to feed her in Dream and this caused her lots of health issues.

Few weeks ago, in the just concluded program, the servant of God in the course of prayer spotted her matter.
According to her, the servant of God said, thst sickness will not kill you. I paralyze that Hand Feeding you in the dream. I cancel all the evil dreams. From today, you will sleep like a baby"

She claimed the prayers .

According to her, from that day, all the evils dreams, feeding from the dead all ceased.
She is hail and healthy now.

The GOD of CHOSEN has delivered and set her free.
This is the Finger of GOD and we return All the Glory to HIM.

No matter your matters, run to the GOD of CHOSEN. HE is proven and tested to Save, Heal, Deliver, Bless and turn your sorrows to JOY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18Edz-p3Kao

(1) (Reply)

Dreams / Do This If Helpers Avoid You// Papa Ayo Believed In Me When No One Else Did AJS / 20 Officers, Soldiers Killed In Niger Ambush For Burial In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.