Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Photonews: Gbenga Daniel In Court, Remanded In Prison Till Friday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photonews: Gbenga Daniel In Court, Remanded In Prison Till Friday (885 Views)

Gbenga Daniel Celebrates 59th Birthday / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction / Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photonews: Gbenga Daniel In Court, Remanded In Prison Till Friday by oddy4real(m): 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2011
The Court's attention was then drawn to a notice which was confirmed to have been received by Counsel to Daniel. However, the Counsel sought for a further 30 minutes break to study the document which the Judge agreed to.

Meanwhile, outside the court premises, supporters of Gbenga Daniel and students drawn from several tertiary institutions have been engaging each other in war of words, with both parties chanting opposing messages - for and against Daniel - at each other.

The Court has adjourned till October 15 when it will hear the bail application against Gbenga Daniel. He is to be remanded in EFCC custody until then.

When the issue of remanding him in custody was mentioned, Prosecuting counsel sought to get clarification from Daniel's counsel if he was averse to him being remanded further in the custory of the EFCC, especially following statements earlier credited to him, claiming that his client had suffered abuse at the hands of the Commission's operatives and that he was presently on hunger strike.

However, counsel to Daniel said he had no objection to his client remaining in EFCC custody despite the earlier claims.

Re: Photonews: Gbenga Daniel In Court, Remanded In Prison Till Friday by oddy4real(m): 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2011
More

Re: Photonews: Gbenga Daniel In Court, Remanded In Prison Till Friday by r231(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2011
they should keep him in jail forever

stupi.d man. . . .

dats what happen when you steal my land and claim it belongs to ogun state govt

hope you rot in jail

(1) (Reply)

Genocide: Itshekiri Leaders Call For Un Intervention Against Ijaw / Nnpc Budget Too Big For Government – Alison- Madueke / I Defecated In My Trousers When I Heard The Sound Of Bombs — Corps Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.