Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial (79771 Views)

Dollars Rain On Bobrisky At 30th Birthday. Nengi Spotted (Video Photos) / Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial by maticar: 11:09am On Aug 16, 2023
The man died of a broken heart

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial by Lama70(m): 11:10am On Aug 16, 2023
Confused young man. He has rubbed off negatively on the youths of this great country.
May his type never happen to anyone.
Re: Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial by DaveHarry(m): 11:10am On Aug 16, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
I never shame for guy man like this....I always try to understand what goes on around this guy's brain
stressing ur head for notin
Re: Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial by Blackfire(m): 11:10am On Aug 16, 2023
Youruba people eeeh
Re: Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial by mariovito(m): 11:11am On Aug 16, 2023
This confused specimen.

I bet the old man felt like rising up and wozing the shim with some ancestors slap

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial by creativehubb: 11:11am On Aug 16, 2023
A disgrace to his family. People dey make money before from born you, dumb man turn to woman just for money. What a nuisance grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial by maticar: 11:11am On Aug 16, 2023
RPG2020:

What about the money he took till he die
The man told you that?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial by Weathered: 11:11am On Aug 16, 2023
Must have died heartbroken despite the slimy money his psychotic son made getting his anus disfigured.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial by Mikespecialone(m): 11:12am On Aug 16, 2023
Kestolove:
Bob don dey turn micheal Jackson small small

I tell u
Re: Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial by 96ACE: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2023
smiley
Re: Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial by riverbird: 11:14am On Aug 16, 2023
Why are most of all this uselessss cross dressers always from a particular tribe and region......

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial by onilanre(m): 11:17am On Aug 16, 2023
newsblendanews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY9V6j4KMto

Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye, aka Bobrisky, has once again found himself on the spotlight after making an appearance on his father’s burial.

Bobrisky, whose father died in the wee hours of Monday morning and was subsequently buried according to Islamic rites at Ijebu-Igbo in Ogun state, was captured wearing a black outfit, covering his hair with a black scarf and also wearing a pair of dark sunglasses.

It is surprising to see that Nigerian crossdresser did not turn up for the burial in his usual make-up face as he always attend many events.

Why is shehim hiding?
Re: Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial by Sermwell(m): 11:22am On Aug 16, 2023
Yankee101:
But still dressed as a woman
Only the Lord knows how much insult that man took till he died because of his son
Anybody insulting the man is just a hypocrite and a big foool!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial by ahnie: 11:24am On Aug 16, 2023
gaby:
See him moustache..
I was about saying it.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial by kay29000(m): 11:29am On Aug 16, 2023
Kestolove:
Bob don dey turn micheal Jackson small small

I swear. That's the first thing that came to my mind.
Re: Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial by Sermwell(m): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2023
Kingosytex:
Rest in peace sir. My problem now is that Bob will soon come online to brag about how he spent a billion Naira on his dad's funeral. That guy and fake life are just inseparable. As a matter of fact, he's faker than the celebrities BBN keeps dishing out every now and then. undecided
The guy is just creating contents with his post to make money! There's alot of things you guys don't understand about him!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial by chiboycue: 11:33am On Aug 16, 2023
[quote author=newsblendanews post=125137311]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY9V6j4KMto

Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye, aka Bobrisky, has once again found himself on the spotlight after making an appearance on his father’s burial.

Bobrisky, whose father died in the wee hours of Monday morning and was subsequently buried according to Islamic rites at Ijebu-Igbo in Ogun state, was captured wearing a black outfit, covering his hair with a black scarf and also wearing a pair of dark sunglasses.

It is surprising to see that Nigerian crossdresser did not turn up for the burial in his usual make-up face as he always attend many events.[/quote

My condolences to him. I wonder how he is able to amass so much wealth from his crossdressing activites.
Re: Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial by yemmight(m): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2023
So what kind of preaching will Alfa preach to Bob at the event?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial by Agromuda(m): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2023
@OP Let the guy mourn his late dad in peace. I hope you will dress glamorously to your loved ones burial/interment. wait till the final burial party to see how he/she dressed. May papa's soul rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial by TheSuperX(m): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2023
It is well
Re: Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial by SQLmastar(m): 11:37am On Aug 16, 2023
How much did he contribute for the burials?
Re: Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial by Relevant123: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2023
MUMU TALK

Pepperdemisback:
That's how he has being going to his family house. It shows he respects his family. By the way, he is an actor and in no way different from Nollywood.
Re: Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial by gaby(m): 11:39am On Aug 16, 2023
ahnie:

I was about saying it.

Idris no go kee person...
Re: Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial by winner37(m): 11:39am On Aug 16, 2023
I was expected to see her with a big bumbum and breasted chest....

I don't know why ,as pussy and breast is sweet a man will prefer to Bleep a follow man like him is that not madness..?
Re: Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial by Morbeta11(m): 11:40am On Aug 16, 2023
This complicated human being didn't go with his/her crowd of admirers......
Re: Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial by Expanse2020(m): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2023
Shalommy:
Afon..,ja muslim. Chaii... cheesy cheesy
Talk to ur devil bobyrisk sister..sister in the house devil grin grin
Re: Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial by Johnn44: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2023
So this one is son too
Hmm shim
Re: Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial by barinedan(m): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2023
When listing the children of the man will the name bobrisky as son or daughter. May our actions never throw our families and we'll wishers into confusion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) / Daddy Showkey Posted On Instagram That His Glue Rat Killer Caught An Owl / Bbnaija: Bisola Welcomes Khafi As The British Police Officer Salutes Her (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.