Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) (66392 Views)

Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer / #10YearsChallenge: Amazing Transformation Of This Union Bank Staff / Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 16, 2023
The Incredible transformation of a police officer named AY SHIGA got many people lamenting online.

Before and After pictures of the Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) were shared by his fellow officer.

From grass to grace.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0ujxepYL5nEMzUsSC5b4bbkzePRAJAtF5ZpehhQK5H1xTrmoAzndrppWsReeZc5fwl&id=100003032725170&mibextid=2JQ9oc

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 16, 2023
Comments

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) by jullary(m): 3:26am On Aug 16, 2023
Life later smile on him.

3 Likes

Re: AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) by Odin13: 3:31am On Aug 16, 2023
Herdsmen has left the bush and farmlands for office job..
Apc bandits have taken over..

Those druggie agberos sense still far to reason ahead.. those ones na C C.. without sentence.

126 Likes 11 Shares

Re: AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) by Thislifesef: 3:44am On Aug 16, 2023
I think the first picture is just a photo shoot, like he was not really a herdsman, check how neat, well ironed his cloth is coupled with his sandals.

Real herdsmen don't dress like that na.

537 Likes 46 Shares

Re: AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) by Lama70(m): 3:51am On Aug 16, 2023
Thislifesef:
I think the first picture was just a photo shoot, like he was not really a herdsman, check how neat, well ironed his cloth is coupled with his sandals.

by

You get correct eyes๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

159 Likes 6 Shares

Re: AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55am On Aug 16, 2023
Thislifesef:
I think the first picture was just a photo shoot, like he was not really a herdsman, check how neat, well ironed his cloth is coupled with his sandals.

So you are trying to say his fellow officer @Mahid Bauchi that shared his fellow officer pictures is lying?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 16, 2023
Lama70:
by

You get correct eyes๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
So you are trying to say his fellow officer @Mahid Bauchi that shared his fellow officer pictures is lying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) by Mourinho84: 3:57am On Aug 16, 2023
Ok
Re: AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) by Thislifesef: 4:25am On Aug 16, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

just an honest observation, I have never seen a herdsman as neat as this guy is in the first Pic.

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) by EKONGKING: 4:27am On Aug 16, 2023
Thislifesef:

What u said is the truth, the person belongs to a rich family , his clothes and sandals don't come cheap.

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) by jumper524(m): 4:41am On Aug 16, 2023
Lewisjohnson:
The Incredible transformation of a police officer named AY SHIGA got many people lamenting online.

Before and After pictures of the Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) were shared by his fellow officer.

From grass to grace.
hes richer as an herds man than a superintendent. Only difference is decency.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) by Typing: 5:37am On Aug 16, 2023
Thislifesef:

It is possible he took the picture on a Sallah day

12 Likes

Re: AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) by Administration1: 6:36am On Aug 16, 2023
This one Maheed posted him. If you noticed recently Maheed is being promoted fasted than his colleagues, I think they are priming him for something

1 Like

Re: AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) by bdon123(m): 6:42am On Aug 16, 2023
Lewisjohnson:
Comments
Fake fulani pic.see d fine well polished palm n clothes he snapped pic wit.fulani wey dey rear cow don polish sandals .He is frm fulani origin n thats its...nothing more.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 16, 2023
EKONGKING:

What u said is the truth, the person belongs to a rich family , his clothes and sandals don't come cheap.

Fulani's either rich or poor doesn't stop them from having a lot of cattles. It's kind of an identity.

2 Likes

Re: AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) by pendusky(m): 7:13am On Aug 16, 2023
Maybe they are trying to reflect on how he was a heardsman before joining the police. Those pictures are recent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:25am On Aug 16, 2023
Photoshoot

1 Like

Re: AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) by Baronthecelebri: 7:57am On Aug 16, 2023
Fulani
Re: AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) by Lama70(m): 8:33am On Aug 16, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

How can I call an officer a liar?

I am only commending the person who made the observation.

I beg no put weed for my pocket o!
Lol.

1 Like

Re: AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) by Sharpsharp00123: 8:45am On Aug 16, 2023
Thislifesef:

u sabi
Re: AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 8:47am On Aug 16, 2023
Incoming I.G... just play oh
Re: AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) by Greystone: 9:23am On Aug 16, 2023
Thislifesef:

Exactly

1 Like

Re: AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) by orohbirodeysmel: 10:36am On Aug 16, 2023
Cow boy to cop...
Hope you're well trained abi na quota system cop

1 Like

Re: AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) by Justdogood(m): 10:40am On Aug 16, 2023
Ahhhhhhh,

From herdsman to police officer?

Ahhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh

Who we offend for this country nau. Haba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) by Trill1(m): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2023
Nice.
Check my signature pleaseeeeee
Re: AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2023
No difference at all... Just change of clothes. Simple. cool

6 Likes

Re: AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) by Lionelbhass(m): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2023
Just different clothings, the nigga has been fresh from the first picture๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ

8 Likes

Re: AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) by Dozie32(m): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2023
This is indeed awesome.
Re: AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) by Alfred200825(m): 10:42am On Aug 16, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

Police dey talk truth before?

https://terafave.com/introducing-the-oppo-a78-5g/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work / When Your NYSC Alawee Is More Than Your Salary (pic) / How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.