Stats: 3,160,876 members, 7,844,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Super Falcons Received $230,000 Cash Gift From Nigeria First Lady - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Received $230,000 Cash Gift From Nigeria First Lady (295 Views)

Tokyo 2020: Nigeria’s First Olympics Gymnast, Uche Eke Crashes Out / How The Super Falcons Were Received By The FG In 2010 (Throwback Photos) / Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo (2) (3) (4)

Super Falcons Received $230,000 Cash Gift From Nigeria First Lady by Evestar200(f): 7:28am On Aug 16, 2023
Nigeria’s First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu, hosted some members of the Super Falcons following their return from the 2023 Women’s World Cup in Australia and New Zealand.

The first lady hosted the team on Monday at the Presidential Villa, Abuja a week after their ouster from the ongoing 2023 Women’s World Cup hosted by Australia and New Zealand.

Three of the Super Falcons players, Onome Ebi, Tochukwu Oluehi, and Ucheibe Christy were received by Remi Tinubu at Aso Rock and were given $10,000 each. And the same amount is to be given to the other 20 players that were on the team’s official list for the 2023 World Cup.

According to reports The NFF has been asked to prepare the account details of the 20 players and send them to the president, who will make direct payments to the players.

The Falcons were dumped out of the tournament following a 4-2 loss on penalties to the Lionesses.

The Super Falcons of Nigeria scaled through Group B unbeaten at the 2023 Women’s World Cup before losing to the Lionesses of England on penalties in the Round of 16.

Nigeria performed spiritedly against the European champions, forcing the game into extra time and a penalty shootout after a goalless draw.

https://afrinews247.com/super-falcons-received-230000-cash-gift-from-nigeria-first-lady/

Re: Super Falcons Received $230,000 Cash Gift From Nigeria First Lady by MimiSheWrote(f): 8:01am On Aug 16, 2023
Wow she did really great this time... If it's left for the Nigerian football authorities, they would shamelessly embezzle the fund and cause another national embarrassment for owing the team. No single shame at all. even me sef wey dey Olympus come dey shame for them the last time. Smh

So she did great!!! I must admit... I'm proud of her as a lady for looking out for our gender!
Thank you Auntie...

But hey... it doesn't change the fact that your husband illegally acquired an entire state with people in it, and now upgrading to do the same with the entire country!

Tinubu is a criminal genius!
Re: Super Falcons Received $230,000 Cash Gift From Nigeria First Lady by Samunique(m): 11:18am On Aug 16, 2023
Thank you Mrs Tinubu !

May your day be long, and may you and your husband get it right after his inaugural subsidy gaffe that's now hunting his administration.
Re: Super Falcons Received $230,000 Cash Gift From Nigeria First Lady by Samunique(m): 11:20am On Aug 16, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
Wow she did really great this time... If it's left for the Nigerian football authorities, they would shamelessly embezzle the fund and cause another national embarrassment for owing the team. No single shame at all. even me sef wey dey Olympus come dey shame for them the last time. Smh

So she did great!!! I must admit... I'm proud of her as a lady for looking out for our gender!
Thank you Auntie...

But hey... it doesn't change the fact that your husband illegally acquired an entire state with people in it, and now upgrading to do the same with the entire country!

Tinubu is a criminal genius!

My grandpa keeps yelling that the subsidy removal was never meant to benefit ordinary Nigerians... Rather it was simply a clash between two organized crime syndicates(the old cabals vs Tinubu's new cabals) And It's all about who gets to pocket the same money! And somehow the old cabals happen to be the better evil among the two... Cos they were eating the meat 🍖 and throwing bones 🦴 to the ordinary citizens. While the new Cabals are eating both the meat and the bones heartlessly lol😂

My grandpa makes pretty sense to me. undecided
And he is not a conspiracy theorist!!! As a local politician back in his own days... he gotta know some things somehow i guess undecided I dunno lol

This is sport section !

Why not simply thank her here and then go back to the politics section to vomit your usual gibberish
Re: Super Falcons Received $230,000 Cash Gift From Nigeria First Lady by MimiSheWrote(f): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2023
Samunique:
This is sport section !

Why not simply thank her here and then go back to the politics section to vomit your usual gibberish
I don't care! angry sad

Tinubu deserves to be dragged on sight regardless where.... angry
Re: Super Falcons Received $230,000 Cash Gift From Nigeria First Lady by MimiSheWrote(f): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2023
Samunique:
This is sport section !

Shut the hell up Sam! Politics got everything to do with everything and everyone in Nigeria.

Smh Tell me you are one of em brain dead Tinubu's supporter without telling me!

Mtchewwww you are probably a teenage boy still living in your mama's house! Eating 3 square meal. What do you even know about the current struggle in Nigeria?

As the sports fan you are... How did you feel when your women national team was protesting in front of the whole world over unpaid allowance by the government??

And how did you feel when power cut disgraced your national stadium during an international football match witnessed by lots and lots of foreigners?? Mtchewwww... Shame no dey catch you ni...?? A supposed male figure like you should be more concerned than me about the bad political situation in Nigeria, but instead you are here boldly telling me that I'm vomiting gibberish?

Yeah It's getting more and more obvious that you still live with ya mama! Get out of here before I really vex for you lil Sam!
Re: Super Falcons Received $230,000 Cash Gift From Nigeria First Lady by Brownbetsport24: 11:53am On Aug 16, 2023
Why don't you join us @

For non-greedy odds, #Goodwin #Goodluck

https://www.nairaland.com/7798093/wonderfull-odds-group-daily-drop#125146923

Get Netflix Movies, Dstv Channels Without Subscription On Your Phone / Super Falcons Move Eight Places Higher After FIFAWWC Outing In Latest FIFA Rank / Finland Vs Australia FIBA Basketball World Cup 2023 Highlights