Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Freelancers Join The Discussion - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Freelancers Join The Discussion (192 Views)

NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Join The Discussion / Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelancers Join The Discussion by dreamxhaser: 8:20am On Aug 16, 2023
I have seen several posts of how people earn **** amount as freelancers coupled with the joy of working from home, but there is something people hardly discuss which is your work routine and discipline as a freelancer.

I realised work routine is very important because it determines how productive you are + I know several freelancers who are struggling with the discipline of delivering orders on time.

So I decided to create this thread where a lot of freelancers can drip some tips on their work routine and how they can meet up with targets.
Re: Freelancers Join The Discussion by wittywriter: 8:34am On Aug 16, 2023
FTC & FRS taken....I'll post my candid comment when this thread extends to page 2....in the meantime know that even in 10years+ time naira can never equal $dollar in value so you'll be doing yourself good if you can earn in foreign currencies especially in $ollars...know this and know peace.

Currently $1 = #940+

Wittyness

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Freelancers Join The Discussion by dreamxhaser: 9:04am On Aug 16, 2023
Ok below is my routine (Putting in mind I didn't go to school that day)

I wake up in the morning, brush my teeth then take I walk around town to cover 2k steps that morning when achieved I go home to take breakfast.

After breakfast, I start to work around 9:30-10:00 Am, I work till 3 pm.

I rest for like an hour watching TikTok videos, then I take my bath and stroll around town (in a bid to cover 10,000 steps a day). Normally my target destination is to visit and disturb my other friends at their various workplaces (lolz).

I normally get home around 6 pm, eat, play video games then continue to work by 9 pm till 11 pm sometimes midnight when sleep starts to pop in.

I normally put in 8-9 hours of productivity on my best days. But when I'm sober, I no dey work pass 3 hours sef.
Re: Freelancers Join The Discussion by online4business: 6:46am On Aug 17, 2023
Wake up and do the work....

Spend the rest of the day reading watching movies about influence and persuasion.

Walk around in the evening to any unknown destination with my fluffy friends.

If you want to be productive you plan tomorrow work the night or day before.

You wake do the work sikena
Re: Freelancers Join The Discussion by Malahu: 11:10pm On Apr 09
dreamxhaser:
Ok below is my routine (Putting in mind I didn't go to school that day)

I wake up in the morning, brush my teeth then take I walk around town to cover 2k steps that morning when achieved I go home to take breakfast.

After breakfast, I start to work around 9:30-10:00 Am, I work till 3 pm.

I rest for like an hour watching TikTok videos, then I take my bath and stroll around town (in a bid to cover 10,000 steps a day). Normally my target destination is to visit and disturb my other friends at their various workplaces (lolz).

I normally get home around 6 pm, eat, play video games then continue to work by 9 pm till 11 pm sometimes midnight when sleep starts to pop in.

I normally put in 8-9 hours of productivity on my best days. But when I'm sober, I no dey work pass 3 hours sef.

Hello.. please how can I reach you?
Coz I sent mail No response

(1) (Reply)

Surprise Inspections Unveil Meter Manipulation At Several Petrol Stations / Breaking: Kojo Motors Takes The Center Stage In Durable And Affordable Automobil / Opay Denies Unauthorized Account Openings Amid Growing Concerns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.