Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Tinubu To Swear In Ministers On Monday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Swear In Ministers On Monday (704 Views)

President Tinubu To Swear In New Ministers On Monday / President Buhari To Swear In Ministers On Wednesday 21st Of August / Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu To Swear In Ministers On Monday by bennybuhari: 9:29am On Aug 16, 2023
President Bola Tinubu will swear in in and give portfolios to the 45 persons approved by Senate as Ministers-designate on Monday August 21.

Lanre Issa-Onilu, a former Deputy Director, Communications Strategy of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) disclosed this on Wednesday while featuring as a guest on Channels Television programme 'Sunrise Daily' monitored by QUESTTIMES.

" The Minister-designates were cleared by the Senate two weeks ago and on Monday they will be inaugurated. We have Ministries and you must be certain the president will have his ideas on how the Ministries should work" he said.

Issa-Onilu, a former National Publicity Secretary of the APC also said President Tinubu is aware of the hardships being experienced by Nigerians as a removal of fuel subsidy.

"It is not going to serve anybody any good denying the obvious. Things are not easy".

" We must understand that people are not really not finding things easy and the president is aware of this. The president is aware and that is why he came up with a national broadcast to tell Nigerians. The actual solutions to all these issues cannot happen overnight".
https://thequesttimes.com/tinubu-to-swear-in-ministers-on-monday/

Re: Tinubu To Swear In Ministers On Monday by Taylor90: 9:29am On Aug 16, 2023
grin
Re: Tinubu To Swear In Ministers On Monday by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2023
Just dey play
Re: Tinubu To Swear In Ministers On Monday by madridguy(m): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2023
Tinubu should do quick on that.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Swear In Ministers On Monday by ecolime(m): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2023
They should get down to business once sworn in straightup. No time for fanfares.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Swear In Ministers On Monday by Taylor90: 9:32am On Aug 16, 2023
madridguy:
grin

Oya modify and vomit
Re: Tinubu To Swear In Ministers On Monday by Asgard73: 9:35am On Aug 16, 2023
Ah.. thank God..

Make we rest from this presidential excuse .. that’s has set matters back for sometime .. my deals has been stuck for a while.

This is personal.

Government must continue to favors “us”..
by he’s grace.

E no matter who Dey there ..

Power to the people ..
Hamdullahi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Swear In Ministers On Monday by Alchemy528: 9:37am On Aug 16, 2023
Swear or no swear nothing can happen to that soul🤔🤔
His just similar to a graven image
Re: Tinubu To Swear In Ministers On Monday by donbachi(m): 9:54am On Aug 16, 2023
Like the future of Nigeria depends on it.
Re: Tinubu To Swear In Ministers On Monday by wittywriter: 9:56am On Aug 16, 2023
I only want to know the minister of power.....I want to check something.

FYI ministers are not independent of executive influences.

Wittyness
Re: Tinubu To Swear In Ministers On Monday by whippersnapper(m): 10:46am On Aug 16, 2023
The title should be tinubu to swear in new set of thieves on monday. Useless mofo's
Re: Tinubu To Swear In Ministers On Monday by Sharpsharp00123: 11:28am On Aug 16, 2023
Asgard73:
Ah.. thank God..

Make we rest from this presidential excuse .. that’s has set matters back for sometime .. my deals has been stuck for a while.

This is personal.

Government must continue to favors “us”..
by he’s grace.

E no matter who Dey there ..

Power to the people ..
Hamdullahi!

hamdullah indeed

Shinedu u better rest

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Swear In Ministers On Monday by Sharpsharp00123: 11:29am On Aug 16, 2023
whippersnapper:
The title should be tinubu to swear in new set of thieves on monday. Useless mofo's
u b Igbo so no surprises
Re: Tinubu To Swear In Ministers On Monday by whippersnapper(m): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u b Igbo so no surprises
how is abdulmalik ibrahim an igbo mumu
Re: Tinubu To Swear In Ministers On Monday by commoditiesnig: 11:36am On Aug 16, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
hamdullah indeed

Shinedu u better rest
Lmao.. I thought I was the only one that noticed this grin 😂.

On the ministers, way to go BAT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Swear In Ministers On Monday by Sharpsharp00123: 11:36am On Aug 16, 2023
whippersnapper:
how is abdulmalik ibrahim an igbo mumu
lol

Only God knows y u igbos find it easy to deny your forefathers
Re: Tinubu To Swear In Ministers On Monday by Sharpsharp00123: 11:37am On Aug 16, 2023
commoditiesnig:

Lmao.. I thought I was the only one that noticed this grin 😂.

On the ministers, way to go BAT
no mind those igbos that will always want to deny their root for clout

One even used google translate but he still got bursted

(1) (Reply)

OPC Killed Hausa People In Ajegunle September 2002 / What Today's PEPT Judgement Means For Nigeria And Nigerians / Atiku: Doing The Lord's Work To Save Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.